Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] (30679 Views)

Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) / Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) / Tobi Bakare Pictured After Workouts On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
every time someone wants the whole world to know about their good deed, i have to question their reason for doing it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by jayextra(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin

Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
SimplyFARUQ:
this post is a testament that you can never please humans.
Spits

Shut your pile hole and face your front.

It is people like you that can sell your generation's future for peanuts.

You deserve your leaders.
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by koolbe(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's written that it was refurbished in honour of Tobi Bakre and not refurbished by Tobi Bakre

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by hopexter(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Must these fame seeking celebrities involve the media in whatever gestures they render to the Public? It's not that you replaced the old toilet seats or whatsoever, you only bought Harpic and brush with lots of tissues, make it look neat and useable. Oya show us the refurbished toilets undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by fyneguy: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mutteeme:
more like it , not people buying demselves gift and tagging fans.

Tobi... Your head dey there.

no be Nina, Bambam etc... [no be car or shop]

Others also made some donations. Tobi received gifts today. You guys should stop this crap!
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
despite he didn't win 45m
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by kheny12(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Esomchi800:
He don give me idea on what I will do for my next bday
Hopefully
idealistic guy
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Ekaka1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
undecided
Yankiss:
Thanks Tobi. You need these tidbits to stay in the news. A little scandal here, a little effort there and we are discussing Tobi every month without knowing it. It's like a wrestler that needs to raise his hands or shift any part of his body once the referee hits the ground. Once old man referee hits trice and no movement, the one is thrown to the rubbish can of history. grin grin Tonto Dike knows this very well. Since her acting career is dead, it's Churchill she carry dey shine small small. grin grin

Why una be like this sef....wickeddd grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is more befitting of BamBam & Teddy A. They run the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by PapaAdanna: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Who else noticed pose of that supposed teacher close to Tobi grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Bullpenn11: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by allisso: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
boss1310:
there is a man in the second pix who needs to use the facilities sharp sharp
As in that man eh? Lol
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by TVTKOKO(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
koyyes:
?

Of all the projects you could embark on.
statements of a fool. What exactly have you done for your immediate family?
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
TVTKOKO:
statements of a fool. What exactly have you done for your immediate family?

What have you done for yourself rather than being an air head?

Stupid negroe.
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Rhea(f): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mutteeme:
Though details are still sketchy but for his birthday, #Tobibakre and his team went all the way out to put smiles on the faces of the pupils of this government secondary school. So heartwarming❤️ #bbnaija

Tobi graduated from the University of Lagos with a degree in banking and finance in 2012.

Happy Birthday Tobi From

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/tobi-bakare-refurbished-public-toilet-for-government-secondary-school-photos.html

A wall is not a toilet. Where is the toilet?
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by bouqie28: 4:54am On Jun 02, 2019
Good job
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by ehinmowo: 4:56am On Jun 02, 2019
nigga could not enter the toilet.
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by TemmyT002(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Wow. This guy sef. Nice one. wink
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by robinicule(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
every time someone wants the whole world to know about their good deed, i have to question their reason for doing it...
Same here. At least he took a step to do it. The act his better than his ego..
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by WiztaylorDC(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2019
boss1310:
there is a man in the second pix who needs to use the facilities sharp sharp
Lol.... you're crazy. aswear. I just went back to check the second pic, that man really need to use the new project ASAP
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Kingkun69(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Ubdavis:
In the next six month, go back to revisit that place, u will be perplexed ,this I promise u.
very very true sad
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by AntonioConte: 1:03am On Jun 03, 2019
This is commendable... And he chose a school in his neighborhood... Ogudu Junior Secondary School... Thumbs up Tobi
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by fyneguy: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
HitSong:
Nice one

Hahahahah so you are Aunty Tobi's fan. No wonder you hate on Ceec and Nina. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by HitSong: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
fyneguy:

Hahahahah so you are Aunty Tobi's fan. No wonder you hate on Ceec and Nina. grin grin grin grin
I don't give a shît about any of them persay but I hate dumb and shameless people.
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by fyneguy: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2019
HitSong:

I don't give a shît about any of them persay but I hate dumb and shameless people.

Liar! ToboG fan, hating on others. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] by Alejobs: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Tboss Covers Media Room Hub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.