Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Any Update About Business Executive International,abeokuta - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Update About Business Executive International,abeokuta (1385 Views)

All You Need To Know About Business Plan In Nigeria / Stay Away From Friends Who Do Not Talk About Business And Wealth (VIDEO) / Things I'm Learning Fast About Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Update About Business Executive International,abeokuta by Emmanuel72(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hello Famz,

Over the week,I have checked nairaland for any valid update about BEI,but all to know avail.
BEI is an investment organization in Abeokuta...where you invested and get a particular percentage of your investment at the end of 30 or 35 working days depending on your subscription.
Close to 5 months now,they claim they are doing upgrade and as a result no payment has been made to any investors.
Most annoying part are the customers care who hardly pick calls when you dialed their number.When they eventually pick,they tells you,you will receive your payment this week,next week or next month.
They keep dribbling investor without getting payment.

Pls does anyone on this platform has a genuine update about them?

1 Like

Re: Any Update About Business Executive International,abeokuta by Dotjos9: 10:12am On May 01, 2020
The BEI saga has been frustrating as l invested early last year , January and yet to receive any returns as promised.

Will be glad to get an update at least.
Re: Any Update About Business Executive International,abeokuta by naijacutee(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2020
What 'financial activity' actually increases the value of the money? Do they trade stocks? Do they trade forex? Do they loan farmers and help them sell products? Is it for contract financing? Do they build properties with the money for outright sales?

(1) (Reply)

Manager Needed At A Betnaija Shop In Ibadan / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 5k From Home And Make 60k Monthly / I need a good police to helo me get court order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.