Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 5k From Home And Make 60k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 5k From Home And Make 60k Monthly (1386 Views)

Lucrative Business : Start From Home With 5K And Make 60k Monthly / Click Here If You Want To Learn Mini Importation Business And Make #60k Monthly / Make 60k Above In A Month With Less Than 30k Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 5k From Home And Make 60k Monthly by Monsur247(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Introduction

Every student dreams of a certain job related to their course of study before graduating from the College or University, not even 20% of the graduates could secure their dream jobs after graduation. I am among the 80% who find it difficult to secure a job after my NYSC in 2015. But today, here I am, an employer of labour.
Breakthrough

I worked as a classroom teacher in a private secondary school in Lagos. This makes me understand what and how the struggling to survive after graduation is.

It was in my search for the breakthrough I came across a course on Dry-cleaning and Laundry Business online. I gave it a trial and here I am today, making 6-digits income from the business.

I also started the business from home, with just #5,000 to acquire the basic capital to start with . It's a very lucrative business only for those who are not AJEBO or lazy.

Following the tips and techniques in the course made it easier for me to be successful in the business.

Your Turn to Make it BIG[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Enrol into 1 WEEK ONLINE PRACTICAL TRAINING containing pictures, videos, and live chat on STARTING YOUR OWN DRYCLEANING AND LAUNDRY BUSINESS FROM YOUR HOME WITH #5,000 for CAPITAL

The online practical training will feature:

1. Basic Capital needed
2. How to get customers
3. How to charge based on type of garments and texture
4. How to sort laundries
5. Tagging laundries
6. Washing different fabrics
7. Starching
8. Ironing (critical area)
9. Folding and packaging
10. And others.

Enrol with just #2,500 and connect with THEPRO LAUNDRY AND DRYCLEANING SERVICES through +2349062218245 to commence the online practical training on WhatsApp, payable to:

ZENITH BANK

OLAPADE MONSUR AYINDE
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 5k From Home And Make 60k Monthly by Monsur247(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
We've been training 5 pple weekly since few weeks ago, total of about 15 now. Some of these pple have opened their own business, too. We take five 5 applicants weekly.
Another set of 5 will be done with the online training on Friday.
Book a space for the next set. First come, first serve.
WhatsApp: 09062218245
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 5k From Home And Make 60k Monthly by Monsur247(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Next set of trainees whose payments have been acknowledged should take note that
Day one shall feature :
1. Basic Capital you need to open your Dry-clesnjng outlet
2. And how to get customers for your Laundry Business

Day 2.
1. How to charge based on fabrics.
2. Sorting laundries
3. Tagging laundries

Day 3.
1. Washing different fabrics
2. Starching.

Day 4.
1. Ironing

Day 5.
Folding and packaging

Day 6
1. Others

Thanks.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 5k From Home And Make 60k Monthly by Monsur247(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
We still accept trainees

(1) (Reply)

Shipment On Hold / My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria / I Buy PI Network Coins At A Very Juicy Rate.. DM!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.