Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Davido Will Use Chioma And Dump Her As One Of His Baby Mama" - Uche Okoye Mocks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Will Use Chioma And Dump Her As One Of His Baby Mama" - Uche Okoye Mocks (1896 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Will Use Chioma And Dump Her As One Of His Baby Mama" - Uche Okoye Mocks by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija;
A Nigerian lady by Uche Okoye took to social media to make known how disappointed she is in Chioma, Davido's girlfriend stating that, “Davido will use Chioma and dump her as one of his baby mamas", she mocked her for allegedly getting pregnant for Davido.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

Watch video: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/davido-will-use-chioma-and-dump-her-as.html

Re: Davido Will Use Chioma And Dump Her As One Of His Baby Mama" - Uche Okoye Mocks by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
See the video HERE and reactions below;

Re: Davido Will Use Chioma And Dump Her As One Of His Baby Mama" - Uche Okoye Mocks by Sapexy11: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
watching angrywatching
Re: Davido Will Use Chioma And Dump Her As One Of His Baby Mama" - Uche Okoye Mocks by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
It would be quite disappointing if after all the assurance cheesy she ends up a babymama grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Will Use Chioma And Dump Her As One Of His Baby Mama" - Uche Okoye Mocks by xapo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
I swear dis girl just dey deceive herself if she think said davido go married her

I pity her shey

na baby mamma go sure for her las las

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Use Chioma And Dump Her As One Of His Baby Mama" - Uche Okoye Mocks by Samnick: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
the girl dey deceive davido also davido dey deceive the girl so they are deceiving their self
dem no waiting dem dey do

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Elegant Daughter Steals The Heart Of Instagram Users / Davido's Bouncer Flings A Fan At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Selfie: Incredible Photo Of Mercy & Mike At Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.