Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Missing Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Family (647 Views)

The Missing Family Value / A Missing Family Member / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Family by Toluabigr8(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please help me find my DAD'S FAMILY, THE ODUKOYA FAMILY of IJEBU. My name is Odukoya Tolulope and I’m 24 years old.my dad died before i was born around 1993.i was told my father was a twin HASSAN and HUSSEIN both died within short period before i was born I’ve never met Any of my father's family.my Dad name is HASSAN TAIWO ODUKOYA.My mom died when i was 10years old that make it impossible for me to ask her about my dad family. I went to ijebu last year november to do some findings but all my effort to get them was futile. I even try to get the number of the man in charge of oba and chieftancy matter in ogun state i talk to him and he said i should send my grandpa details i did but since then the man is not picking my calls again till date.As at 1993 my grandpa is a king in ijebu which i dont know the particular ijebu because we have many ijebu....please help a brother thanks
for any info about please call or WhatsApp 07064351328
cc:royalroy
Re: Missing Family by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Where should we even start from sef?

Who did you grow up with?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Family by Yameater(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Try check Facebook
Re: Missing Family by Toluabigr8(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yameater:
Try check Facebook
we have thousands of odukoya's on Facebook. have sent messages to some of them but they are not my own odukoya
Re: Missing Family by Toluabigr8(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
stupidity:
Where should we even start from sef?
Who did you grow up with?
I can basically say I grow up all alone
Re: Missing Family by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Toluabigr8:
I can basically say I grow up all alone
right from age 10?
Re: Missing Family by ednut1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
What exactly do u need them for
Re: Missing Family by Toluabigr8(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
stupidity:
right from age 10?
yes from offloader of yam to another menial job to feed myself
Re: Missing Family by Toluabigr8(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
ednut1:
What exactly do u need them for
I need nothing from them but if not for me but for my children they will ask of them in future what will I say to them..

1 Like

Re: Missing Family by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Toluabigr8:
yes from offloader of yam to another menial job to feed myself
damn bro. I wish I could help. God is your strength.

You are the definition of struggle. Not some punk asx that fails jamb and drinks sniper.

Drop your contact, let’s get in touch. I can’t help with locating your dads family but getting in touch with you once in a while if you don’t mind.
Re: Missing Family by Toluabigr8(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
stupidity:
damn bro. I wish I could help. God is your strength.

You are the definition of struggle. Not some punk asx that fails jamb and drinks sniper.

Drop your contact, let’s get in touch. I can’t help with locating your dads family but getting in touch with you once in a while if you don’t mind.
thanks bro 07064351328

PLS MODERATOR SHOULD PLS HELP ME TO PUSH THIS TO FRONT PAGE

1 Like

Re: Missing Family by Houseofglam7(f): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Awwwwww cry
Re: Missing Family by Acidosis(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please take this advice. Your children won't bother you with unnecessary questions about your late parents and grandparents. We have so many Nigerians both home and abroad who have lost touch with their roots. Majority do not know the road to their village [not orphans].

God spared you for a reason amidst the tough struggles. Unless you're very certain about the cause of the untimely and sudden deaths of your parents, I would advise you to tread with caution.

I believe at 10, you must have heard a few things about your mom's family, get all the details from them before anything else. Trust them to tell you things you do not know about your father and his extended family.

1 Like

Re: Missing Family by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Toluabigr8:
thanks bro 07064351328

PLS MODERATOR SHOULD PLS HELP ME TO PUSH THIS TO FRONT PAGE
aiit!! Buzz you soon
Re: Missing Family by Pavore9: 4:21am On Jun 02, 2019
If you are still in touch with your mother's side of the family, they could provide you some info about your father's side.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine / Seeking For A Life Partner / Avoid This If You Want A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.