Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting (1433 Views)

APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Zamfara: Ohanaeze Calls For Arrest Of Traditional Rulers Promoting Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by okundinran: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ohanaeze calls for Buhari's resignation for attending OIC meeting

READ FULL DETAILS AND SEE OTHER NIGERIAN REACTIONS

Source: https://gossiping.com.ng/2019/06/01/ohanaeze-calls-for-buharis-resignation-for-attending-oic-meeting/

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by Afamed: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Time shall come when Christians will be irrelevant in Nigeria , it will come faster if Igbos pull out of this country, the remaining Christians will suffer it

The problem is some myopic Christian that can't read the handwriting on the wall
Islamization agenda is in progress!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by sarrki(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ohaneze are set of mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by Afamed: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Time shall come when Christians will be irrelevant in Nigerian politics, it will come faster if Igbos pull out of this country, the remaining Christians will suffer it

The problem is some myopic Christian that can't read the handwriting on the wall
Islamization agenda is in progress!
Another Sheka on Nairaland
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by deomelo: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
These Igbos are definitely overdosing on crack cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Afamed:

Another Sheka on Nairaland
Here they go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by KenOne: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Igbos and sentiment are like bread and butter, i thought GEJ attended same OIC meeting in 2014.

Igbos never crucified IBB that registered Nigeria under OIC because he's their messiah.

Igbos never asked OBJ to resign for not pulling Nigeria out of OIC during his tenure because Igbos fear him.

Igbos never called for GEJ head when he attended the same OIC meeting in 2014 because he's there hero.

Igbos never asked for GEJ resignation when his government granted license to Islamic banking with Sanusi Lamido as CBN governor because GEJ is Igbos master as an IJAW man.

I thought Afenifere is the most useless and stupid social cultural group, but i can see Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo has beaten Afenifere to it.

I thought religion and tribalism is the greatest threat to Nigeria unity but i have changed my mind my ranking of the greatest threat to Nigeria unity is as follows with their level and ratings to threat.

1. Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo
2. Afenifere
3. Femi Fani-Kayode
4. Religion
5. Tribalism
6. Social Media

Is this not GEJ when he attended OIC meeting in Egypt.

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by SocialFinance: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Comedian

So they forgot GEJ was the first Nigerian president to attend this meeting in 2014.

Go to school they will refuse buy carry drug to develop the world while miscreants call ipob attacks innocent people.

Semi and functional illustrates, guess they were blind,deaf and dumb when PDP under OBJ introduced Sharia to Nigeria in 2001.

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by Afamed: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Here they go
You should be ashamed of yourself and the propaganda you promote at this tender age of yours

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Afamed:

You should be ashamed of yourself and the propaganda you promote at this tender age of yours
Propaganda that Buhari is not a terrorist or that Islamization agenda is not in progress ?

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by BuhariAdvocate: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think there is nothing bad about that. However Ohanaze should go and read punch newspaper the reason why the president attending the meeting was stated there.
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by Afamed: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Propaganda that Buhari is not a terrorist or that Islamization agenda is not in progress ?
Propagandists are alarmists. You have Just justified that again
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by BuhariAdvocate: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Get sense kid not every time you will always displaying stupidity here.OIC meeting became necessary for the president Because of security issues in Nigeria.
CyynthiaKiss:

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Get sense kid not every time you will always displaying stupidity here.ICC meeting became necessary for the president Because of security issues in Nigeria.

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by Balyz: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Even Jonathan attended the summit when he was in power but they never saw anything wrong with it.Anyway I doubt the authenticity of the source of this news

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by DjTboy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
DJ CUppy advises over the colour of her teeth, By Nigerian Man

A Nigerian man has taken out time out of his schedule to advise DJ Cuppy to go for teeth whitening over the color of her teeth.

The advises came after she shared a video of herself lamenting after Arsenal lost to Chelsea in the Europa League final.

[b]SOURCE [/b]https://www.naijahot.com.ng/dj-cuppy-advises-over-the-colour-of-her-teeth-by-nigerian-man/

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by sarrki(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ohaneze young and old are foolish
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Seems MOST of them are foolish.

Young and Old, sense is so very scarce

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by Afamed: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

You haven't said anything new from the ones you have been repeating since 2015

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by nengibo: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
shocked , Nigerians need to wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by Bede2u(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
I can swear ohaneze didnt say this. This just another tinubu lap dog media fool trying to rubbish igbos...look at the yeye source...but one equally yeye mod go push am to fp to spite his fellow country men....sad, sick country
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by okundinran: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
hmm
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by abc115: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
When Jonathan attended in 2014...these idiots were sleeping

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by rexwalters: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
KenOne:
Igbos and sentiment are like bread and butter, i thought GEJ attended same OIC meeting in 2014.

Igbos never crucified IBB that registered Nigeria under OIC because he's their messiah.

Igbos never asked OBJ to resign for not pulling Nigeria out of OIC during his tenure because Igbos fear him.

Igbos never called for GEJ head when he attended the same OIC meeting in 2014 because he's there hero.

Igbos never asked for GEJ resignation when his government granted license to Islamic banking with Sanusi Lamido as CBN governor because GEJ is Igbos master as an IJAW man.

I thought Afenifere is the most useless and stupid social cultural group, but i can see Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo has beaten Afenifere to it.

I thought religion and tribalism is the greatest threat to Nigeria unity but i have changed my mind my ranking of the greatest threat to Nigeria unity is as follows with their level and ratings to threat.

1. Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo
2. Afenifere
3. Femi Fani-Kayode
4. Religion
5. Tribalism
6. Social Media

Is this not GEJ when he attended OIC meeting in Egypt.
True Talk like MTN.
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
sarrki:
Ohaneze are set of mofos
Yeah that's right!!!!

Attack the messengers and leave the message!

Supposedly we have active lawmakers who are alive to their responsibilities, we will not be in such mess!!!

Buhari is a mess!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Calls For Buhari's Resignation For Attending OIC Meeting by FriendNG: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2019
SocialFinance:
Comedian

So they forgot GEJ was the first Nigerian president to attend this meeting in 2014.

Go to school they will refuse buy carry drug to develop the world while miscreants call ipob attacks innocent people.

Semi and functional illustrates, guess they were blind,deaf and dumb when PDP under OBJ introduced Sharia to Nigeria in 2001.

He is the second Nigerian to attend not the first. Late Umar Musa Yaradua was the first.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Caught Living Inside Forests Of Nanka/awgbu, Anambra State / SSS Withdraws Access Tags From Osinbajo's 'sacked' Aides / Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.