Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help, I Just Got Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help, I Just Got Hacked (962 Views)

My Facebook Got Hacked! Being My First Time / Did You Got Hacked? How To Get Back Into The Wordpress Admin / These How Your Blog Got Hacked On Exploits To Vulnerability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Just Got Hacked by eldino44(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
I just checked my gmail spam folder and saw this mail, the person claimed he hacked me months ago and he threatened i send him $600 in bitcoin. Please what can i do right now?

Below is the mail he sent me

"This is important information for you!

Some months ago I hacked your OS and got full access to your account ...@gmail.com
On day of hack your account ...@gmail.com has password: he inserts my password here

So, you can change the password, yes.. Or already changed... But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability. I used it...
If you interested you can read about it: CVE-2019-1663 - a vulnerability in the web-based management interface of the Cisco routers.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of you (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular

I know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.
I think $667 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 179UHmZhfhaRg1mMTHjgjR1VXP514YzZj

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: "how to replenish btc wallet".
It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (this is impossible, sender's address was randomly generated)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just good do my job.
Good luck.

Please what can i do?
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by Benekruku(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ask for his full name and mother's name

I will help you kill him overnight

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by sharpboyus(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
eldino44:
I just checked my gmail spam folder and saw this mail, the person claimed he hacked me months ago and he threatened i send him $600 in bitcoin. Please what can i do right now?

Some months ago I hacked your OS and got full access to your account ...@gmail.com
On day of hack your account ...@gmail.com has password: he inserts my password here

So, you can change the password, yes.. Or already changed... But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability. I used it...
If you interested you can read about it: CVE-2019-1663 - a vulnerability in the web-based management interface of the Cisco routers.

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of you (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.

I know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

It's extremely easy

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (this is impossible, sender's address was randomly generated)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Good luck.

You haven't been hacked yet. They send the messages to random people thinking someone will fall for it one day. I get alot of that most days. Just ignore it
Please what can i do?
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by Bizmagnet: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is serious! You have visited a malicious website with your email details. It could be a Ponzi site or something of that nature. Never use your email password in other site in a bid to have a common remembrable password. Maybe you should contact Gmail and report the issue.
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by ediko5(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
eldino44:

Good luck.

Please what can i do?

Lolz. It means you are a newbie.

This is a guess work by the fraudster. I've gotten series of such emails from different scammers. You might have used the same password you use for your family login to sign-up in a malicious site like adult xxxi or mostly ponzi site. (these sites uses their members login information for fraudulent activities) because their password isn't encrypted.

Go ahead and change your email password, you are safe.

Note: Have a special password where you use for your email and very important logins. Also use other sets of password for non-trusted sites. The scammer did a guess work and it worked out for them. That's how Yahoo scammers operate.
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by eldino44(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
ediko5:

Lolz. It means you are a newbie.

This is a guess work by the fraudster. I've gotten series of such emails from different scammers. You might have used the same password you use for your family login to sign-up in a malicious site like adult xxxi or mostly ponzi site. (these sites uses their members login information for fraudulent activities) because their password isn't encrypted.

Go ahead and change your email password, you are safe.

Note: Have a special password where you use for your email and very important logins. Also use other sets of password for non-trusted sites. The scammer did a guess work and it worked out for them. That's how Yahoo scammers operate.
Wow thanks man
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by RealLordZeus(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
eldino44:

Wow thanks man
Yeah he is right, u ve probably visited a phishing page the scammer has access to, he is no hacker but a scammer, just change your passwords and ignore
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by eldino44(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
RealLordZeus:

Yeah he is right, u ve probably visited a phishing page the scammer has access to, he is no hacker but a scammer, just change your passwords and ignore

Thanks
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by Freethesis: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na Scammer. I once got the mail, the guy has the password to some site I use such as nairaland but the password is NOT the same with my email account which he claims to have access to .

I just deleted the mail straight . No time
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by skyhighweb(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
eldino44:

How I made it:

And I got an idea....

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

It's extremely easy

Good luck.

Please what can i do?
i got same once told him to send a pic of me dat he claimed, i just kept getting story upon story, i just changed all my password just to b sure.

the end

1 Like

Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by Oluwa4u(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Verified naija and UK adsense for 10k inbox or .0815 486 1294 whatsapp me
Re: Help, I Just Got Hacked by bedfordng(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2019
just ignore it. I have gotten same mail several times. it's just a random mail to get gullible victims .the sender is just joking with you

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! / Order For Resell Right Ebooks / How To Hide Index.html From Wapkiz Homepage Link To Give Clean Url

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.