Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (1765 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Mystery: Woman With Two Husband Under One Roof. / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by amandakinging: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
What kind of list is this? Op you no try. Even if someone gave you to post, you for reject am na.
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
amandakinging:
What kind of list is this? Op you no try. Even if someone gave you to post, you for reject am na.
madam is ur cup of tea is not everything church fight for ur hubby and make him happy
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Leemahorganics(f): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
u didnt read before u start ur rubbish 419 advert abi abeg get lost.

You are just a hungry unfortunate selfish woman...I can't blame you
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is Dominique sef now sef undecided
is not Regina or bobrisky
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Leemahorganics:

You are just a hungry unfortunate selfish woman...I can't blame you
dont let me get mad at u cos u will hate urself
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2019
uyailncomparabl acidosis crackhaus ishilove mznaett eyinjuege Victorian.
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by KristaPretty(f): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
uyailncomparabl acidosis crackhaus ishilove mznaett eyinjuege Victorian.

Friday madness...I understand
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by victorian(f): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
1. Call him by a pet name
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the
family.
3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you
behave that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when ever you
offend him, insist on his forgiveness,appreciate and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.
7. Honor his mother
8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be
sure that he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when
he has no money at hand and never delay his food.
10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her.
11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when
he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when you look at him and give him
occasional pecks when you are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children sometimes.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him
I love you.
18. If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any
other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your
husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
22. Always remember to pray for him.
23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening...
www.jakandeola.com

Nice advice but if you can do all these to your woman or wife as well, except the number two part. Change it to always appreciate her support and submissiveness towards you, as the head. Don't take her for granted.

Then alas! The world will be a better place to live in. There wont be divorce. We all live happily ever after.

No be only man like pampering and adoration. Women do as well. We are human beings as well not Automated machines.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alhamdulillah. / Help I Need 20k And Baking Equipments / What Is The Difference Between Available Balance And Ledger Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.