Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (1764 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Mystery: Woman With Two Husband Under One Roof. / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
1. Call him by a pet name
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the
family.
3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you
behave that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when ever you
offend him, insist on his forgiveness,appreciate and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.
7. Honor his mother
8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be
sure that he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when
he has no money at hand and never delay his food.
10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her.
11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when
he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when you look at him and give him
occasional pecks when you are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children sometimes.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him
I love you.
18. If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any
other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your
husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
22. Always remember to pray for him.
23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening...
www.jakandeola.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
ibkayee tnx dear

1 Like

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Leemahorganics(f): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
https:///FEvGUqS3WlW4q2YxmPLVbE
*We sell quality raw organic products*

Whitening serums, Glycerines, preservatives and sunscreen
Raw materials and sterilizers like Ghana black soap, honey, distilled water, rose water, aloe vera gel, ethanol, etc.
Cream, soap base and thickners
Organic Butters
Whitening powders and salts
Fragrance, Diffusers and raw perfume oils
SPA products(salts and sugar), floral water and flowers buds
Fruits and botanical extracts
Organic carrier oils eg coconut oils, castor oil, jojoba oils, beetroot oils, vit c organics, sunflower oils, etc
Organic clay powders, seeds and teas.
⚛ Blacksoap for
✅ lightening
✅ Toning
✅ Glowing skin
✅ Even out your skintone
⚛Stretch mark removal
⚛Pink lips cream
⚛Butt/Breast enlargement oil
⚛ Sunscreen
⚛ Sex sweetners available from a reliable source!
And many more.
TRAINING IS ALSO AVAILABLE
*_DELIVERY NATIONWIDE_*

1 Share

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Twoclans(f): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Uncle jaks cheesy

People like me can't make a good wife with this your list.

Let me just go and become a nun cool

4 Likes

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Leemahorganics:
*We sell quality raw organic products*

Whitening serums, Glycerines, preservatives and sunscreen
Raw materials and sterilizers like Ghana black soap, honey, distilled water, rose water, aloe vera gel, ethanol, etc.
Cream, soap base and thickners
Organic Butters
Whitening powders and salts
Fragrance, Diffusers and raw perfume oils
SPA products(salts and sugar), floral water and flowers buds
Fruits and botanical extracts
Organic carrier oils eg coconut oils, castor oil, jojoba oils, beetroot oils, vit c organics, sunflower oils, etc
Organic clay powders, seeds and teas.
⚛ Blacksoap for
✅ lightening
✅ Toning
✅ Glowing skin
✅ Even out your skintone
⚛Stretch mark removal
⚛Pink lips cream
⚛Butt/Breast enlargement oil
⚛ Sunscreen
⚛ Sex sweetners available from a reliable source!
And many more.
TRAINING IS ALSO AVAILABLE
*_DELIVERY NATIONWIDE_*
may thurnda fire u if u want to do dis advert rubbish dont do it ony blogs again. stupid woman

2 Likes

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Leemahorganics(f): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
may thurnda fire u if u want to do dis advert rubbish dont do it ony blogs again. stupid woman

You don't have to curse,back to sender

3 Likes

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by ibkayee(f): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
ibkayee tnx dear
For? smiley

1 Like

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Twoclans:
Uncle jaks cheesy

People like me can't make a good wife with this your list.

Let me just go and become a nun cool
baby girl u need man dear u have to submit it is easy dear.do dis and ur man will love u as a queen. if u love someone u try to make dem happy
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Leemahorganics:

You don't have to curse,back to sender
u didnt read before u start ur rubbish 419 advert abi abeg get lost.
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
ibkayee:
For? smiley
I saw u reading
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Preshy561(f): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice one uncle jaks.
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Nice one uncle jaks.
baby thank u.
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by ibkayee(f): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
I saw u reading
Oh ok, anything for you Jak

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by czarina(f): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Another nice blog boss
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lemme add mine

- Bathe him

- Wash his feet

-Worship him

- Be his rug ( like you really have to be humble enough to be walked over by him)

- Spoon feed him

- Satisfy his urges any time, place or day

- Finally, Spend all you own on him wink
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Starry321: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Hmm, Original content? Or copied? @ bossjakande
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Starry321:
Hmm, Original content? Or copied? @ bossjakande
dont ask me silly question dere.I compose it my self when u see my website dere.
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Starry321: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
dont ask me silly question dere.I compose it my self when u see my website dere.
Please take it easy. Lots of the same stuff full Google when searched. I have read this exact thing before years back. Na y I ask o. Nor vex. Even one Ghana blog Don still post am before. Even this blog link wen dey bottom. E be like say all of una put head together come up with the post. Kudos

https://mamalette.com/blog/featured/23-ways-turn-husband-lover-boy-home/
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by dayleke: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Starry321:

Please take it easy. Lots of the same stuff full Google when searched. I have read this exact thing before years back. Na y I ask o. Nor vex. Even one Ghana blog Don still post am before. Even this blog link wen dey bottom. E be like say all of una put head together come up with the post. Kudos

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Suzie1(f): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lemme add mine

- Bathe him

- Wash his feet

-Worship him

- Be his rug ( like you really have to be humble enough to be walked over by him)

- Spoon feed him

This finally makes him a handicap.

1 Like

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Amuocha: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2019
But where is Dominique sef now sef undecided
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Suzie1:

No that will keep him under the control of your love. cool
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
Another nice blog boss
tnx dear
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lemme add mine

- Bathe him

- Wash his feet

-Worship him

- Spoon feed him

dis is not a joke madam . even if cant u bathe ur hubby.if u are both naked in shower u bathe each other. dont worship man but God. feeding each other make it romantic.is it bad if as my wife u satisfy me or u want me to go get it outside
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Suzie1:

dear dont misunderstand me nobody wish to marry handicap is to make love become sweet and grow
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
dis is not a joke madam . even if cant u bathe ur hubby.if u are both naked in shower u bathe each other. dont worship man but God. feeding each other make it romantic.is it bad if as my wife u satisfy me or u want me to go get it outside
No jokes boss ! I'm very serious. smiley
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Starry321:

av write dis thing before. a long time ago. some copied from me.na normal dey steal blogs.I have written over 100 ave not released in my system. am not angry d way u accuse me dats why. happy Sunday boss
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
No jokes boss ! I'm very serious. smiley
dere are other things dear but dont worship a man am not okay with DAT. if u do all dese things no man DAT wont treat u as a queen. am a man so I know the way most guys think
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Starry321: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
av write dis thing before. a long time ago. some copied from me.na normal dey steal blogs.I have written over 100 ave not released in my system. am not angry d way u accuse me dats why. happy Sunday boss
smiley. No problem. I wish you a happy Sunday too. Abeg you cook rice?
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Bossjakande: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Starry321:

smiley. No problem. I wish you a happy Sunday too. Abeg you cook rice?
no guy go meet cococandy or mariangeles in food rooms

1 Like

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
dere are other things dear but dont worship a man am not okay with DAT. if u do all dese things no man DAT wont treat u as a queen. am a man so I know the way most guys think
Alright boss
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lemme add mine

- Bathe him

- Wash his feet

-Worship him

- Spoon feed him

You forgot to add "wipe his ass when he's done pooping"

Very important tip.

Women of these days are taking this feminist thing too far...

Wipe your husband's ass, that's how you keep him under your "control"

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are We Doing Wrong? / I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor / Is Tough Parenting Really The Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.