Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife (49524 Views)

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by jowhyte(m): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2019
jowhyte:
No matter how badly Toke first reacted, this is not good for a client who paid you for a job.

Calling a client from hell is a no no. I can never deal with such a designer after how horrible she is handling a maybe difficult client. She would have handled It better than this.

EDITED
We've seen lots of impatient, difficult and sometimes problematic customers like Toke.

For example, Maybe a customer saw my product/service advertised where I promised how amazing such product is and how it will help him solve a problem via my sales copy/letter. I even went ahead and promised after purchase support should he run into trouble using it. All in a bid just to make sure I successfully close the deal and smile to the bank sad.

After purchase, maybe after 7days he went straight to SM and say my product dont work as promised as result he may even end up calling me scammer without even first contacting for any defects/challenges using it.

Maybe I was tagged on the post or somebody brought it to my notice. It's normal for me to be pissed especially when the customer has already bridged the rule not to have first reached out explaining the difficulties encountered while he wait for me to provide solution before going public.

I can express my displeasure instantly to the customer on SM but politely why he refuse to first contact me and wait for a resolution before going public, As a professional sales person, I should first make attempt to pacify the customer by trying to solve the problem encountered first as I have promised for the post sale support.

If he/she is truly satisfied with the resolution, the same person will go to the same SM and say I have perfectly fixed the issue and I am not a scammer as he/she once thought. With this I have made my client happy, also protected my brand/name and also stand the chance of winning more potential customers over.

If after making series of concerted efforts to fix the whole shit and make my customer happy and become inhuman and overbearing raining abuses on me, that is when I will be tempted to reply not me first starting it for somebody that has spent his/her hard-earned money on my product/service. This is disgustingly rude and very unprofessional.

Reason I love the white so much when it comes to customer service. You complain after filing a dispute, they check and if the product/service fall short of the standard/duration they promise during their sales letters they issue a FULL REFUND and even ask you to KEEP the product even with APOLOGIES on top of it and count as one of those bad annual deals.

No first remorseful attempt to fix the customer complaints or pacify her, barely couple of weeks millions just going down the drain even if she was first satisfied with delivery notwithstanding.

How can a customer who have allegedly/supposedly spent 1.9M on your service be a hellish client? NO matter how bad the behaviors and intentions of such customer is, you try to handle it professionally as you will not only get repeat patronage thereafter, you can also get referrals/recommendation which is the cheapest potent means of advertising.

Toke too nor try, she would have first DM or contacted the lady first before taking her ordeal public.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by uberguy(m): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Waow! Like seriously? How dare you call a customer "client from hell". Madam you need to learn how to handle everyone preferences. Everyone can never be thesame. I have met lot of client, some are nice and some are so abusive but I handle them nicely and they keep referring me to other clients. Madam edoho got it wrong here though Hanty toke should have discuss this with her privately instead of bringing it to Instagram
Two wrongs don’t make a right. Toke should have brought the matter to social media except it becomes unresolved and then we would never hear about their transactions. Also, for anyone who cares to know internet is not a place for resolving, there is too much noise going on already.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Hakeem3(m): 1:30am On Jun 02, 2019
instagram and snap chat has bcom some people's second life, they just can't live without it. if they want to poo gbam d world will know, if they want to pee they will tell the world. what a generation of social media, irrelevant showoff.undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Meena77:
Hahaha

Hi. Check ur email
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Out of the country indeed, inferior made in Nigeria furnitures. You should have given it to her at a cheap price knowing it is made by struggling Nigeria youths who don't have enough sophisticated materials. Shiny inferior furnitures.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by briggson07(m): 2:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Pls I'm new here sombody tell me how I cn retrieve my instagram acc
without using my lost number only email
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by deltateam: 2:33am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:
Did I not say she will try to save face?
I knew it’ll pain her that Toke took the matter to the court of public opinion.
I say again, if Toke went there physically na better beating she for collect with no apology tendered.

Now let’s see who we’ll believe over the matter.
My money is on Toke because I know her via social media.
I only know this woman’s husband and that’s not enough for me to side with her.

You will not make a good judge then as you are already biased.

Social media personalities are often called drama queens as they feed on attention.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by MobilityExpress: 2:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Client from hell but you collected her money? No wonder they call some women fish brain. This woman just used her daftness to destroy her business. Toke was right after all. Original mumu, very anyhow something undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by deltateam: 2:39am On Jun 02, 2019
missimelda01:
All these yeyebrities sef angry.. who knows if this is another publicity stunt undecided

I don't see how two normal people will be fighting about a bench in public, she has an office abi

Bench?

Aren't you funny. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by MobilityExpress: 2:47am On Jun 02, 2019
jowhyte:
No matter how badly Toke first reacted, this is not good for a client who paid you for a job.

Calling a client from hell is a no no. I can never deal with such a designer after how horrible she is handling a maybe difficult client. She would have handled It better than this.

She just lost many potential customers with her careless talk. Some kind of talk are best left in the private arena. Like Game of Thrones, like social media. What is dead can never die, and what is said can never be unsaid. Toke has won already.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by tomdon(m): 2:58am On Jun 02, 2019
Whose concern is it whether you just came back from Jupiter??
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by agboghai: 3:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Personally speaking, I think the client was wrong to have taken to social media to vent her anger without first having a formal complain with company. Sentiments aside, I think the social media complain by the client should have come up when she have exhausted all means in getting the company to redo the job and nothing was done. However, Toke and Sandra got it all wrong attacking their personalities on SM.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Benekruku(m): 3:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Ambodes fvck tool like problem

Forgetting Ambode is no longer the governor of Lagos state
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by schamch: 3:54am On Jun 02, 2019
that is what they do,at the initial stage they attract you with mouth watering offers but along the line they become snubbish and intolerant. Is it now a crime for a customer to complain about defective or unpleasant product or services irrespective of the mode of expression. This Edoho woman no try at all
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by garyaustin(m): 3:56am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:
I say again, if Toke went there physically na better beating she for collect with no apology tendered.

I think Toke should have called her attention to the so called bad job before going public. All I see is law suit coming for brazen defamation, serious attempt at ridiculing someone and her business.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by taxiappguy: 4:09am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:

Shouldn't you be siding with the truth?
You knowing her doesn't mean she is right or wrong, does it?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 4:14am On Jun 02, 2019
taxiappguy:

Shouldn't you be siding with the truth?
You knowing her doesn't mean she is right or wrong, does it?
What truth?
What will it do to my life?
My friend, I’ll stick to the bigger name and familiar brand.
If people stuck to the truth always a lot of big companies would have folded a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 4:17am On Jun 02, 2019
garyaustin:
I think Toke should have called her attention to the so called bad job before going public. All I see is law suit coming for brazen defamation, serious attempt at ridiculing someone and her business.
Like I told another member

Tobi of BBN said to make a Nigerian woman pay your debt or privately apologize for a wrongdoing na social media disgrace sure pass.
He said he saw the futility in meeting them privately to ask for payment of services rendered.

No worry, them go dey alright last last.
Toke in her many attention seeking ways may broadcast the end result of the issue for all of us to see.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 4:18am On Jun 02, 2019
deltateam:

You will not make a good judge then as you are already biased.

Social media personalities are often called drama queens as they feed on attention.
It’s a good thing I never cared to study law.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by cococandy(f): 4:21am On Jun 02, 2019
I’ve no interest in these two people but that Hermes throw appeals to me. Is it authentic?
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 4:21am On Jun 02, 2019
MrDoGood:

Your head is blocked. Your foolish Toke was trying to destroy somebody's business and you're here talking nonsense.
The woman was trying to play smart by doing a shoddy job.
Anybody who knows Toke should already recognize a risk of her broadcasting your misgivings to Nigeria.

Why didn't she contact her first to lay complaints before taking it to social media. Nah...... the fool with no brain decided to give her company a bad name. Put yourself in her shoe.
This is for the uninitiated

Tobi of BBN said to make a Nigerian woman pay your debt or privately apologize for a wrongdoing na social media disgrace sure pass.
He said he saw the futility in meeting them privately to ask for payment of services rendered.

No worry, them go dey alright last last.
Toke in her many attention seeking ways may broadcast the end result of the issue for all of us to see.

Well, you're not smart..
“The fool always starts his words with insults, the wise starts with praises.”.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by freemi(m): 4:33am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:

ths one doesn't have sens o. He sides based on who he knws
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Frankiss44(m): 4:48am On Jun 02, 2019
freemi:

He hehe.. I tot I was the one that noticed the foolish reason he gave for taking sides...

Nigerians though
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 4:49am On Jun 02, 2019
freemi:
...and your point is?
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 02, 2019
jowhyte:

EDITED
We've seen lots impatient, difficult and and sometime problematic customers like Toke.

For example, a customer saw my product/service advertised where I promised heaven and earth on how such product will help him solve a problem via my sales copy/letter. I even went ahead and promised after purchase support should he run into trouble using it.

After purchase, maybe after 7days he went straight to SM and say my product dont work as promised as result he may even end up calling me scammer without even first contacting.

Maybe I was tagged on the post or somebody brought it to my notice. It's normal for me to be pissed especially when the customer has has already bridged the rule not to have first reached out explaining me the difficulties encountered while he wait for me to provide solution.

I can express my displeasure instantly to the customer on SM but politely why he refuse to first contact me and waiting for my solution before going public, but I will later make attempt to pacify the customer by trying to solve the problem encountered first as I have promised for the post sale support.

If he/she is truly satisfied with the resolution, the same person will go to the same SM and say I have perfectly fixed the issue and I am not a scammer as he/she once thought. With this I have made my client happy, also protected my brand/name and also stand the chance of winning more potential customers over.

Reason I love the white so much when it comes to customer service. You complain after filing a dispute, they check and if the product/service fall short of the standard/duration they promise during their sales letters they issue a FULL REFUND and even ask you to KEEP the product even with APOLOGIES on top of it and count as one of those bad annual deals.

No first remorseful attempt to fix the customer complaints or pacify her, barely couple of weeks millions just going down the drain even if she was first satisfied with delivery notwithstanding.

How can a customer who have allegedly/supposedly spent 1.9M on your service be a hellish client? NO matter how bad the behaviors and intentions of such customer is, you try to handle it professionally as you will not only get repeat patronage thereafter, you can also get referrals/recommendation which is the cheapest potent means of advertising.

Toke too nor try, she would have first DM or contacted the lady first before taking her ordeal public.
In some business a customer is not always right

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by freemi(m): 5:11am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:

...and your point is?
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by freemi(m): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Frankiss44:

He hehe.. I tot I was the one that noticed the foolish reason he gave for taking sides...

Nigerians though
cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Jamersirwin1971: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2019
deddypiper:
Of course she's a troublesome person, I won't be surprised if she tore d chair herself, if not how can a chair one sits on just have more than 5 holes in it?

Maybe she played match on it . From bed to chair . grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by crafteck(m): 5:21am On Jun 02, 2019
martineverest:
i hate this toke of a woman....but this edoho's wife is so unprofessional and
rude..her relationship with customer is zero.even tho customer was rude,her reply is so unethical.2 wrongs can't make a right

the Nigerian service industry is too money oriented and their customers' satisfaction is nothing to write home about

She had to, toke was about to destroy her business, even banks take shit to a level then call security..
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by crafteck(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:

Can't u assume toke destroyed these things intentionally to have something to say 4 d grams, her silicon butt prolly spoilt it.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2019
crafteck:

Can't u assume toke destroyed these things intentionally to have something to say 4 d grams, her silicon butt prolly spoilt it.
Lol.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Agugbadin: 5:53am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:

Did Toke complained to Sandra about the quality of the job before taking the issue to social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / Mr Eazi Remembers When He Tried To Book Wizkid 7 Years Ago (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.