Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! (2623 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha Actor Shows Off Son On Birthday [photo] / Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Pregnant For Emeka Enyiocha / Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Orikinla(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2007
I am glad to let you know that Emeka Enyiocha's website is ready and with free download of Emmy's screensavers and wallpapers.

http://www.emekaenyiocha.com was designed by one of the best website designers in Nigeria, Mike Akinfolarin.

You are welcome to http://www.emekaenyiocha.com and makes introducing him to the rest of the world easy.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by naijacutee(f): 10:36pm On May 05, 2007
Interesting site . . . . There are a few spelling errors on the front page though - not good. Other than that, I think the site is ok for a first website. I wish him luck.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by cuteass1(f): 11:43pm On May 06, 2007
I agree with naijacutee, interesting site undecided

Not bad, its aiight!! But if it really was designed by one of the best web-site designers in Nigeria, i'm stunned. Infact i'm really disappointed. He didn't do a great job at all. Infact he should be paid half of the agreed amount angry

Too local and too bogous, Nonso Diobi's site is better by far ooh!!!

Check it out @ : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=51629.msg1087884#msg1087884 wink
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by rikkyjen(m): 1:39am On May 07, 2007
I find Orikinla ludicuros with his unncessary hype of this Enyiocha Guy. Sincerely, Oriki you are making me dislike the guy everytime you post some stuff unproportional to him. Stop it, its making you loose your credibility. I used to read your stuffs before, ofcourse have been avoiding 'em like a plaque of recent!

So you mean that website was done by the best web designer in Nigeria. WTF? You is such a spinner!

I like Enyiocha no doubt, especially in his role in wanted alive, but pls stop all this unnecessary hullaboo about him!

If you are his paid publicist,thats fine! cos you need to put some grub on your table, but abeg no dey insult our senses hia! undecided undecided
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Nobody: 1:45am On May 07, 2007
Some of his awards
2003 THELMA - BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR NOMINEE in the movie Romantic attraction
2006 AMAA - BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR NOMINEE in the movie family battle

apparently someone doesnt know the difference between a nomination and an award. grin

Such a thrashy site.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by cuteass1(f): 1:51am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

Some of his awards
2003 THELMA - BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR NOMINEE in the movie Romantic attraction
2006 AMAA - BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR NOMINEE in the movie family battle

apparently someone doesnt know the difference between a nomination and an award. grin

Such a thrashy site.

YEA . . trashy is the right word. Looks like a child's play is going on in there.
I suggest he shuts it down, and hire someone who knows what he's being paid for. Were they taking coffee breaks every minute that his english-compositions was so "nothing to write home about" angry

And the designer should go back to school if that's his "best"!!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Nobody: 1:54am On May 07, 2007
Methinks someone assumes having a "site" on the web with flashing pictures is in vogue so he must have one too.
Of what use is the site? How many nigerians know him well enough to "mail me"?

A lot of "celebs" are begining to take this "fans" thing too far. Who is a "fan"? grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by sisimose(f): 2:00am On May 07, 2007
life!

i love Emeka, he could improve the site, but i like what i see so far, he can only build it up from here. Just wanted to say this not to be bad, but we are not English men and women. we are Africans , he has a mother tongue and his English is reasonable, as long as he can be understood.  You will never here anyone say to a French man, why is your English so bad etc, he is no intellectual like the many people we have on NL undecided.  The brother has done well for himself, lets learn to build ourselves up instead of tear down, Indians were colonized by the Brits , we don't hear they crucifying one another for  ''bad  english'' instead they make sure their first language their kids learn is Urdu or whatever. All these snobbery among black Africans is quite sad.

once again it's ok if you are not his fan but lets not take everything from a man and fail to give credit where it is due.

I AM A FAN grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Nobody: 2:03am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

I AM A FAN grin

standing, ceiling or wall fan?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by cuteass1(f): 2:06am On May 07, 2007
Well i thought the "web designer" did the composing of words and stuff

Beacuse I'm sure Emeka Enyiocha speaks better english than that

BTW when it comes to writing, an african can even walk pass an english man . . So me thinks its not an excuse

I'm a fan too but the site was too bogous, I love Genny to pieces but if i thought her web site was wanting, i'll speak up.

Thats why he hired a web-designer to do the work, unfortunately he ate the money, set up a "playing-ground" and ran off. The designer should be konked for such a lousy job!!! angry angry
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by sisimose(f): 2:11am On May 07, 2007
@cute-ass

fair enough, see what you saying, however lets not take the route of Old English snobbery when it comes to dealings with our bros and sis

@ david

ceiling fan the ones with light fittings, you nor serious at all
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by cuteass1(f): 2:21am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

@cute-ass

fair enough, see what you saying, however lets not take the route of Old English snobbery when it comes to dealings with our bros and sis

The thing is this, when you want to be like someone, try to be up to standards, be better or different, not worse

You said something about us not being english men?? Then why a web-site in the first place. I'm sure it wasn't a nigerian that made way for web-sites in the world undecided

Secondly, when you create a work for the whole whole world to see, try to make it good and presentable.
Emeka should have noticed the errors and corrected them.

Tomorrow when the white man says we aren't good enough, we dissapprove, but we still want to claim to the fact that we aren't . .

He's not the first to have a web-site in their midst, so from comparison of his Cos, he's didn't cut the cake!!!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by sisimose(f): 2:23am On May 07, 2007
hmm undecided
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by ikamefa(f): 2:26am On May 07, 2007
abegie! angry all this hype about who? i have watched a couple of his movies , and the guy is nuffin to write home about

whoever designed that website did him a Dis-service , he should pull it down and put up a better one bikonu
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Nobody: 2:31am On May 07, 2007
ikamefa:

abegie! angry all this hype about who? i have watched a couple of his movies , and the guy is nuffin to write home about

whoever designed that website did him a Dis-service , he should pull it down and put up a better one bikonu

put which better one? he should pull it down and never put it up again jare. what a waste of bandwith. Me too i will go and get a fansite! grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by sisimose(f): 2:33am On May 07, 2007
leave Him alone smiley
ok ok the site can be better, but i will not go on about the type of English used, just not my thing.

David
go get your own fan site abeg grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by ikamefa(f): 2:33am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

put which better one? he should pull it down and never put it up again jare. what a waste of bandwith. Me too i will go and get a fansite! grin

he is a Nollywood star he needs it! ,you David on the order hand : nobody sabi you grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Nobody: 2:47am On May 07, 2007
ikamefa:

he is a Nollywood star he needs it! ,you David on the order hand : nobody sabi you grin grin grin grin

at least u sabi me. plus one fan already. grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by ikamefa(f): 2:48am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

at least u sabi me. plus one fan already. grin

" grin "
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by robsw3: 3:46pm On May 09, 2007
Orikinla, This time around I must agree with some of the comments. The guy who designed the site did Emeka Enyiocha a disservice. Emeka deserves better than the shoddy job that the guy did. If he is one of the best designers then it means that we are in trouble in Nigeria. There are too many grammatical and spelling mistakes. Also, it is a rather disjointed site and the downloads are not working at all. The designer should be banned from designing any website, for life.

I am one of those who really loves Emeka's acting and believe he is one of the finest actors we have in the country but this web site does not put him in good light. I do hope Emeka did not pay him for the shoddy job. I am ready to do another site for him, for free.

You should look at sites that were done for actors like Jim Iyke and RMD. They were clean, simple and the sites read well.

Cheers.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by trendy(f): 3:56pm On May 09, 2007
cute-ass:

YEA . . trashy is the right word. Looks like a child's play is going on in there.
I suggest he shuts it down, and hire someone who knows what he's being paid for. Were they taking coffee breaks every minute that his english-compositions was so "nothing to write home about" angry

And the designer should go back to school if that's his "best"!!

lol, ur comment is seconded
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Raymand(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2007
ikamefa:

Lol, witch! cheesy
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by trendy(f): 9:35am On May 10, 2007
Let these so called nolly wood moon sorry stars
realise that having website is not by force
but having a good one is essential
wetin, na by force
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by robsw3: 10:50am On May 10, 2007
Please what is Nonso Diobi's web site address.
Cheers.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Orikinla(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2007
Please, keep the comments coming.
The designer needs them to make corrections.

EMEKA ENYIOCHA IS NOT PAYING ME AND CANNOT PAY ME.
NOLLYWOOD ACTORS ARE POOR AND CANNOT PAY ME.
THE SO CALLED NIGERIAN MANAGERS OF NIGERIAN ACTORS AND SINGERS ARE STILL GOING THROUGH AN ORDEAL IN EFFORTS TO PAY THEIR DEBTS.
THEY CANNOT EVEN AFFORD TO PAY MY EDITORS.

The designer said the site was ready and I did the right thing to broadcast it in public, because you would be the best judges.

I am still walking tall and with my starry brown eyes still bright.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by trendy(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2007
Are you the designer, please correct guess book to guest book at least wink
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Ezinwannem: 4:16pm On May 10, 2007
I think the worst site I have been 2 amongest Nollywood ppl who gat one
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Orikinla(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2007
trendy:

Are you the designer, please correct guess book to guest book at least wink

I don't design websites.

My own web designer's expertise can be seen on my most popular blogs.
She is not African.

The designer of Emeka's site is still working on it.

I appreciate all the critical observations.

N.B:
Anyone using this thread to drive traffic to Nonso Diobi's site is naive.

There are no Academy Awards for Actors websites. grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by 9ja4eva: 9:37pm On May 10, 2007
Not bad a site.Its k
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by cuteass1(f): 10:38pm On May 10, 2007
robsw3:

Please what is Nonso Diobi's web site address.
Cheers.

Scroll up dear, i already gave you a link that'll help you to the right destination wink

My first comment had it cheesy

Orikinla:

Anyone using this thread to drive traffic to Nonso Diobi's site is naive.[/b]

Thanks for the wonderful information, give me the definition of "naive" (i lost my dictionary), then we'll talk. Please be so kind to also tell me what the word had to do with the topic at hand. Compared to all others, Emeka's wasn't good enough, well Nonso's is one you can compare with.

BTW, i dint give the link to his site, but the link to the thread where its being discussed because his site is also one of the newbies wink
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by sisimose(f): 1:00am On May 11, 2007
lol @orikinla

wetin you get against Nonso? grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by 9ja4eva: 5:42am On May 12, 2007
Nothing im jst tink say people go dey focus on Nonso site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Attend Fashion Show Together / Chidinma Without Makeup(photo) / Kanye West Takes A Peep At Kim K's Cleavage At Her Vegas Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.