Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) (50532 Views)

Governor Ganduje And Wife Attends Son Graduation In London-photo / Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Chinif: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
He no need Learn to dance Zanku Legwork. His legs for first pics dey positioned already.
he was once shot by police on dat leg,"SARS.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by wasco70: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Where is the graduation pics here,pls Seun remove this trash asap.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by salford1: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
He probably doesn't know he is sitting on a transformer grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by femi4: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
I'm still yet to know the source of this guy's wealth.
Oshodi's garage money comes in millions every month....Oya zink about it
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Ayoefa: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
University of Atlanta? Never heard of it even though I have lived on and off in the Atlanta Metro since 1993. I moved to Atlanta way before most people ever heard of Atlanta(before the Olympics) . Must be some small no name school. Congratulations anyway, better than no education.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
agadez007:
Many young yoruba boys look up to this man,he is a role model to many of them
they want to be like him and collect free money from bus stops and be feared
many drop out of school to become agbero and do owomida

It's a shame

Lol

But truth be said

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
go oshodi under bridge ask

as under cover sars man

Mr I won no all
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Amanda4life: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Agbero don go US

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by perryy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Going to school in Nigeria is a pure waste of time. Just be a thug and make the money. How many chartered accountants can send all their children abroad for school? Virtually all his children study abroad. Oluomo, the role model of our youths.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
As much as I want to hate this guy
It's almost impossible for me
This guy is clean
Homeboy don't drink or smoke
He's damn prayerful
And the truth is this guy got a good heart
No way U come in contact with him and he won't help U
Unfortunately, the job he does is very filthy
But man gats do some dirt
God bless him more

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
NIGERIA is doomed! So an apc agbero who goes about terrorising Lagos has his children schooling in d US?

And he is even celebrated!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by subcbouy: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
HOD Agbero. His money is like taking wealth kept in the mouth of a Lion.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by subcbouy: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
mrkings84:
NIGERIA is doomed! So an apc agbero who goes about terrorising Lagos has his children schooling in d US?

And he is even celebrated!
Neither did I support all these ones like Ateke and Asari.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by subcbouy: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:
“Awodi mo omo tire n ko si ori igi, ki o to ma wo ile kiri fun omo adiye ti yoo ki mole paje”
(An eagle knows how to keep its own baby on the tree, before looking to the land for chicks to devour)
Word!
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Corlah: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Call him any name you want, in the agbero business or work hes a boss , except you're daft to know that transportation business in Lagos is huge, you might not like his line of work but sincerely if you come in contact with him your perspective will change, I call him a refine and redeem "celebrity" agbero.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by freg2000: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
If only a notorious guy of this standing could be accompanying Tinubu to Mecca, attending Yari birthday and cutting cake, killing a d assassinating with no consequences, Nigeria is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
subcbouy:
HOD Agbero. His money is like taking wealth kept in the mouth of a Lion.
Lol! So agberos sef get HOD.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by subcbouy: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
Lol! So agberos sef get HOD.
HOD office is everywhere lol

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
imagine oooo, so his son is outside the country
and people are here in 9ja killing and wounding their self for him here in 9ja, why can't his son come and fight for him naa, now those that have dead have dead for nothing and those that have wound have wounded for nothing, now he travel go greet his son, y can't his son come to 9ja and visit him, well I thank God for my life ooo, I don't have anything but I rather die than to be any political thug or thug
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
subcbouy:
HOD office is everywhere lol
Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by subcbouy: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
Wonderful!
We live in a country where touting is permitted to ride on horses while law abiding citizens walk on their bare foots.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by parklamson: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

Why is it people always look for the source of rich man, when will you start looking for the source of a poor man.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
subcbouy:
We live in a country where touting is permitted to ride on horses while law abiding citizens walk on their bare foots.
Fact.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by pimper24: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
lekanolas:
National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)’s boss, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo is currently in United States

He traveled on Saturday to attend one of his children’s graduation.

His son his due to graduate from the University Of Atlanta, Georgia next week

Recall that two of his children graduated from the same university in 2018.

http://newsday.com.ng/photos-mc-oluomo-travels-to-us-for-sons-graduation/
i will bless who I will bless and I will have mercy on who I will have mercy, says the Lord.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by wemmyklein: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
I wonder too ooo,i reside in atlanta and i have never heard of such school.
Mr/Miss blogger pls get your facts right.

[q1uote author=Ayoefa post=78953770]University of Atlanta? Never heard of it even though I have lived on and off in the Atlanta Metro since 1993. I moved to Atlanta way before most people ever heard of Atlanta(before the Olympics) . Must be some small no name school. Congratulations anyway, better than no education. [/quote]
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

1. Vehicular coordination.

2. Transport workers supervision.

3. Dispenser of free hometraining to Lagos pilgrims who believe it's "no man's land "

grin grin grin. Please tell me that number 3 on your list is actially what i am thinking. grin grin grin. If not that i dont drink and dont pay for drinks(alcohol) i would have paid for your next saturday one crate of anything. You made my day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Erebeshe: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
lekanolas:
National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)’s boss, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo is currently in United States

He traveled on Saturday to attend one of his children’s graduation.

His son his due to graduate from the University Of Atlanta, Georgia next week

Recall that two of his children graduated from the same university in 2018.

http://newsday.com.ng/photos-mc-oluomo-travels-to-us-for-sons-graduation/

to think that this guy has people dying for him remains sickening

Man is cruising life, others are collecting money at the bus stops, his source of wealth? a topic for another day

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:
He is a US citizen.

Hope u understand what it takes to be a US citizen?

It's like u typed it after smoking igbo(weed)

MUSILIU(MC OluOmo), is not a US citizen, but his children, he is from of Osun, base in Oshodi. How I wish u could see his photo when he was still under the command of BornBoy, Tallo and SwellSwell.

Late igbo BornBoy when he assumed same post also change because he spent more time in US with his family and most people that don't know his root took him for an outcast...so I wouldn't blame u.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

grin grin grin. Please tell me that number 3 on your list is actially what i am thinking. grin grin grin. If not that i dont drink and dont pay for drinks(alcohol) i would have paid for your next saturday one crate of anything. You made my day.

LOL. I am happy and flattered to have made your day, chief.

YES i meant discipline to Igbos grin

A 24-pack of sprite is OK, vodka will shorten my lifespan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by inspector1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell I'm still yet to know the source of this guy's wealth.

Which country are u from? because I'm sure u are not a Nigerian! So u don't know this man makes roughly #50-100m monthly being NURTW chairman oshodi chapter aside from APC free money ooo.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

LOL. I am happy and flattered to have made your day, chief.

YES i meant discipline to Igbos grin

A 24-pack of sprite is OK, vodka will shorten my lifespan.

Send account details i will initiate the transfer tmrw God sees my heart. Lol..... grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Cholison(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Who says thuggery is not paying? With a lifestyle like this the young ones will definitely see this thug as a role model. Lets get digital with our elections and consign this type of people into the dust bin of history and irrelevance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals / Sani Danladi: Wadume Pictured With APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.