Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) (50553 Views)

Governor Ganduje And Wife Attends Son Graduation In London-photo / Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office (2) (3) (4)

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Odingo1: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:
He is a US citizen.

Hope u understand what it takes to be a US citizen?
You can buy US citizenship with money, Nigeria politicians have no problem in getting US citizen, it can cost 1m dollars which is not much for politicians.

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

D knowledge u got from Google about oluomo, pls share

Typical lazy ipob youth.

You are obviously too lazy to use or do a basic google search?

Even sef, is Oluomo responsible for your life or existence? Is he your governor or is he responsible for the horrible condition and backwardness in your village?

Get a life

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
deomelo:

Typical lazy ipob youth.

You are obviously too lazy to use or do a basic google search?

Even sef, is Oluomo responsible for your life or existence? Is he your governor or is he responsible for the horrible condition and backwardness in your village?

Get a life

If am lazy cos I can't do a basic Google search on oluomo, that makes two of us cos am certain u also couldn't and can't do d same Google basic search on oluomo. That now qualifies u as a "Typical lazy ipob youth". Congratulations on ur new status.

I should b d one asking if oluomo is responsible 4 ur existence with d vehemence & belligerent posture u have taken just cos someone mentioned his name and made enquiries about him. Seems u feel threatened by such enquiries. Relax. They are harmless enquiries. No one will take oluomo from u.

4 all u no, we might just b from d same village. And if u feel that u have a life, then I definitely most definitely have one too.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

If am lazy cos I can't do a basic Google search on oluomo, that makes two of us cos am certain u also couldn't and can't do d same Google basic search on oluomo. That now qualifies u as a "Typical lazy ipob youth". Congratulations on ur new status.

I should b d one asking if oluomo is responsible 4 ur existence with d vehemence & belligerent posture u have taken just cos someone mentioned his name and made enquiries about him. Seems u feel threatened by such enquiries. Relax. They are harmless enquiries. No one will take oluomo from u.

4 all u no, we might just b from d same village. And if u feel that u have a life, then I definitely most definitely have one too.

Not interested in your unintelligent ipob ramblings. If you are so obsessed and must know who he is and his means of livelihood, google away for proper education. I'm not on NL to educate a grown and lazy hate filled adult obsessing over a private Nigerian citizen who is not responsible for your life and exstence.

Find something better to do with your life because the man did something better to get to where he is today. He's gainfully employed in Nigeria and he must have paid his dues in the US to become an American citizen.

What have you done to better your own life apart from hate, bitterness, anger, bigotry and frustration?

Hating and obsessing over Olumo won't add 1 kobo to your bank ballance or put food on your table.

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by herlarho(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
I'm still yet to know the source of this guy's wealth.
when he was poor did u find the source of his poverty

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your unintelligent ipob ramblings. If you are so obsessed and must know who he is and his means of livelihood, google away for proper education. I'm not on NL to educate a grown and lazy hate filled adult obsessing over a private Nigerian citizen who is not responsible for your life and exstence.

Find something better to do with your life because the man did something better to get to where he is today. He's gainfully employed in Nigeria and he must have paid his dues in the US to become an American citizen.

What have you done to better your own life apart from hate, bitterness, anger, bigotry and frustration?

Hating and obsessing over Olumo won't add 1 kobo to your bank ballance or put food on your table.

If u aren't interested in my unintelligent rambling, u won't take ur time to write this many things. Look at d passion u put into responding to my comments. That shows a lot of interest.

We seem 2 have found ourselves in d same dilemma. U aren't checking Google 4 oluomo. Same here. What do we do?

So oluomo is an American citizen? Was it by naturalization or by investment? That's good. Are u also an American citizen? Oluomo is gainfully employed. That's great news. Are u gainfully employed? Y haven't u paid ur dues 2 become an American?

Hating and obsessing and figthting others over Olumo won't add 1 kobo to your bank ballance or put food on your table

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:
“Awodi mo omo tire n ko si ori igi, ki o to ma wo ile kiri fun omo adiye ti yoo ki mole paje”
(An eagle knows how to keep its own baby on the tree, before looking to the land for chicks to devour)
that is why I always pity youths from humble backgrounds.many of them are so senseless and would happily collect money from those who are using and exploiting them.you need to see the loyalty and willingness to be slaves to their enemies

Why didn't mc train his kids in agberoism? Instead he tucked them in good schools.shebi he has sons?why didn't he put them in oshodi and give them sticks and Indian hemp to be running after busses? Instead he is using children of the poor

Yoruba's say omolomo lodun ranse detorutoru..translation.its easy and sweet to use other people's kids for exploitative purposes than your own.shioorrr
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

If u aren't interested in my unintelligent rambling, u won't take ur time to write this many things. Look at d passion u put into responding to my comments. That shows a lot of interest.

We seem 2 have found ourselves in d same dilemma. U aren't checking Google 4 oluomo. Same here. What do we do?

So oluomo is an American citizen? Was it by naturalization or by investment? That's good. Are u also an American citizen? Oluomo is gainfully employed. That's great news. Are u gainfully employed? Y haven't u paid ur dues 2 become an American?

Hating and obsessing and figthting others over Olumo won't add 1 kobo to your bank ballance or put food on your table

Is Oluomo a public official?

Is he in charge of public funds?

Was he elected to run and manage your life?

Is he responsible for your school fees or the Garri you eat?

MC oluomo is private Nigeria citizen with freedom and liberty to live his life without hateful, jealous, bitter and angry Igbos obsessing over him and his family.

Worry about your own family.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

MC oluomo is private Nigeria citizen with freedom and liberty to live his life without hateful, jealous, bitter and angry Igbos obsessing over him and his family.

deomelo:
[s][/s]

I don't no. Pls tell me

deomelo:

[b]

Seems u are d spokesman& public defender of 4d oluomo family. That's a very important job. Did u volunteer or is oluomo paying u 4 ur service?

deomelo:
[s][/s]

While u are here on nairaland fighting people, doing spokesman & public defender 4d oluomo family, who is worrying about ur family 4u? Seems u abandoned ur family duties and carried d responsibility 4 another man's family & d man doesn't even no u exist

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
dangotesmummy:
that is why I always pity youths from humble backgrounds.many of them are so senseless and would happily collect money from those who are using and exploiting them.you need to see the loyalty and willingness to be slaves to their enemies

Why didn't mc train his kids in agberoism? Instead he tucked them in good schools.shebi he has sons?why didn't he put them in oshodi and give them sticks and Indian hemp to be running after busses? Instead he is using children of the poor

Yoruba's say omolomo lodun ranse detorutoru..translation.its easy and sweet to use other people's kids for exploitative purposes than your own.shioorrr

This is how arrogant, pompous and shallow many of you are? Must you look down or put other people down because of what do for a living to feed their family? Is bus conducting or driving not paying job the same way it is in advanced countries?

MC Oluomo is actually not a bus driver or conductor, he's the treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), the largest trade union in Nigeria.

See how ignorant and unintelligent you people are?

Ignorance, hate and bigotry just won't let you people elevate and educate yourselves.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by ThePreachersSon: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:
He is a US citizen.

Hope u understand what it takes to be a US citizen?

Get pregnant. Give birth in the states. Very simple.

Or get a green card, do a tour of Afghanistan. If you survive, you'd likely get your citizenship.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

[s]I don't no. Pls tell me

Seems u are d spokesman& public defender of 4d oluomo family. That's a very important job. Did u volunteer or is oluomo paying u 4 ur service?[/s]

[s]While u are here on nairaland fighting people, doing spokesman & public defender 4d oluomo family, who is worrying about ur family 4u? Seems u abandoned ur family duties and carried d responsibility 4 another man's family & d man doesn't even no u exist

You should have let us know why you are on NL dying and obsessing over Oluomo? Are you the spokesman for the anti Oluomo butter and angry people and are how much are they paying you to obsess over Oluomo and his children.?

I'd love to know.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
deomelo:

You should have let us know why you are on NL dying and obsessing over Oluomo? Are you the spokesman for the anti Oluomo butter and angry people and are how much are they paying you to obsess over Oluomo and his children.?

I'd love to know.

Am not any of these things u have mentioned but am sure u are d public defender & spokesman 4d oluomo family. But does d guy no u are fighting his cause on nairaland? Does he even no u exist?

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Get pregnant. Give birth in the states. Very simple.

Or get a green card, do a tour of Afghanistan. If you survive, you'd likely get your citizenship.

He obviously wasn't born in the US or ever in the US military.

Most obtained the Blue Passports the hard way. Travel to the US, work hard and sometimes menial jobs, marry American citizens and first obtain green cards, then apply for citizenship after 5 years and that's talking about the smooth process without immigration audit or troubles.

Bottom line, they paid their dues.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not any of these things u have mentioned but am sure u are d public defender & spokesman 4d oluomo family. But does d guy no u are fighting his cause on nairaland? Does he even no u exist?

Stop obsessing over Mc Oluomo and his children, worry about your own family and the leaders you voted for to manage your life.
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop obsessing over Mc Oluomo and his children, worry about your own family and the leaders you voted for to manage your life.

U seem 2b d one obsessing with oluomo and his kids cos u are his self appointed public defender& spokesman. Unfortunately d guy doesn't even no u exist. If that isn't obsession, I don't no what else is
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

Tinubu and NURTW...
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2019
lexy2014:

U seem 2b d one obsessing with oluomo and his kids cos u are his self appointed public defender& spokesman. Unfortunately d guy doesn't even no u exist. If that isn't obsession, I don't no what else is

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by deomelo: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2019

Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by ruggedadventure(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2019
mightyhaze:
make omoalubis begin fry akara abi wetin?why flaunt these things in the face of suffering amu alubis??
Ode leleyi o
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by PRAGMATISM(m): 1:31am On Jun 03, 2019
"Omo aijebe ri, ti njapo saya" village man using electric connection installation as photo studio chair ���
lekanolas:
National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)’s boss, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo is currently in United States

He traveled on Saturday to attend one of his children’s graduation.

His son his due to graduate from the University Of Atlanta, Georgia next week

Recall that two of his children graduated from the same university in 2018.

http://newsday.com.ng/photos-mc-oluomo-travels-to-us-for-sons-graduation/
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by PRAGMATISM(m): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2019
"Omo aijebe ri, ti njapo saya" village man using electric connection installation as photo studio chair. Hope your host are ready to call 911
lekanolas:
National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)’s boss, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo is currently in United States

He traveled on Saturday to attend one of his children’s graduation.

His son his due to graduate from the University Of Atlanta, Georgia next week

Recall that two of his children graduated from the same university in 2018.

http://newsday.com.ng/photos-mc-oluomo-travels-to-us-for-sons-graduation/
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:56am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:

This is how arrogant, pompous and shallow many of you are? Must you look down or put other people down because of what do for a living to feed their family? Is bus conducting or driving not paying job the same way it is in advanced countries?

MC Oluomo is actually not a bus driver or conductor, he's the treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), the largest trade union in Nigeria.

See how ignorant and unintelligent you people are?

Ignorance, hate and bigotry just won't let you people elevate and educate yourselves.

treasurer of the nurtw grin

Really? grin

Broda treasurer of nurtw to cover face but is actually a political tout!

if he is proud of his REAL JOB(political tout)why can't he train his kids in his footsteps?why train another persons children? grin

Is this Stockholm syndrome or what? grin

now let's face the real issue.I'm not looking down on him because I'm not his creator but the question you should ask yourself IF HE IS REALLY A TREASURER OF THE NURTW where did he get the money to fund more than 4kids EFFORTLESSLY in expensive schools abroad? wink

You really think its money from treasury of nurtw? Can't you see beyond your nose? If he means well why did he separate his kids abroad in a far place where they won't even have any contact with their father's slaves abi boy boy?

This has nothing to do with hate/bigotry.this is just basic common sense. Someone that is a political tout of a party that we all know is now using treasurer of nurtw as bojuboju,used the spoils from thuggery and vandalism to carry his children to better school in a serene and conducive environment and he is now using children of pepper sellers,children of vegetable sellers,children of okrika sellers to do agbero.he will put stick in their hands,pump them with Indian hemp and all manner of local/street narcotics to make them high and unable to think rationally to be helping him in street vandalism and chaos.why didn't he bring his sons to oshodi to be running after busses or ballot boxes? Shebi he has daughters too? Why didn't he bring them to the garage to be selling gin and prostituting with touts? His own daughters are nurses in developed nations while his slave boys are doing his work.smh

Now one last question. He's a treasurer. OK let me assume a treasurer is financially capable to fund more than 2, kids abroad in school without illegal backyard source of income. Why didn't he carry some of the agbero he trained to go and get a degree abroad since they're majorly illiterates or Marry one of his daughter that just finished her masters degree abroad recently? wink
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2019
NobleAngell:

Thuggery! grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Do u no y I like u? Its d way u use ur words. U have a way of entangling urself with ur choice of words without even knowing it. Its like when u point one finger at someone but d remaining four are pointing back at u.

When u talk about being obsessed with someone and his family, u are an epitome of that. Maybe u don't understand d meaning of d words u use. If u decide 2 become d public defender and spokesman 4d oluomo family even when they didn't ask u to and when they don't even no u exist, that's obsession. Cause 4 all d work u have done so far, u ain't going 2 get paid. It's only obsession that can make u do a job u weren't asked 2do& 2do it 4 free.

And since u have made it ur life's calling 2b d public defender & spokesman 4d oluomo family, who is now looking after ur family? That means u abandoned ur family that knows u 2 start defending a family that doesn't no u& that doesn't u even exist. Oga, tuale 4a job well done

Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67