Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs (34260 Views)

There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses / Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by okeniti: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Tax Fr....nvm
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by ollah2: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Samuelpluto:

you have made a salient point from the first paragraph but did bad justice to it with your last statement. i didnt expect to see such from you judging the way u presented ur argument. but, its cool, generalisation that way is bad for the society. as you have those set of christians u mentioned so also we have set of muslims like that.
so lets be guided when we make generalisations.

Did you quote him to tell about generalisation? I wasn't wrong with my previous comment
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by DRPMJ(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=Ultimatezlant post=78944864]Proudly Redeemer

Who dash you redeemer?
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Victor08032(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2019
grin
before nko

Oshibajo R c C G
Dapo Abiodun R C C G

Ti nubu family Rc C G
Fashola. R c C G

Sanwolou R c C G

before you will realize it the whole Nigerian become Member of R C C G

1 Like

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by seangy4konji: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2019
business is booming.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by NoToPile: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Smh at
'Nigerian bush country where no one goes to church by bus or taxi'

1 Like

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by ADMAF(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
HigherEd:

Source: https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2019/may/churches-outnumber-pubs-in-uk-london-attendance-pentecostal.html
” That comes straight out of the Nigerian bush country where no one goes to church by car or taxi"
WTF is this supposed to mean? So disgusting. OP was too eager to copy and paste to even read through. undecided
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Diamondback(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
and the world is still neck deep in chaos and evil. I do believe in God but Religion has failed us all, Just ask my country Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by SeriouslySense(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
okay O, hmm

I want to talk about stress management, so I put this up for starters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfMaTkCq3Vc
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by blank(f): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
rusher14:
I know a city that has at best, 1 RCCG church building and at least, 200 pubs.

Give it time. grin
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by rusher14: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
blank:

Give it time. grin

I'll be surprised.
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by harley88(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Am i the only one that saw where the report said "Nigeria Bush country"
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Offpoint1: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mintayo:
Reason why Satan is fighting hard against African countries. God is raising great men from African Countries, men that are willing to take the gospel to the world.
Satan is also fighting hard to counter this, fake "pastors" everywhere.
Soon missionaries will be going to these Western nations to tell them about the good news. smiley
Lol, your last statement... who brought the good news to you in the first place?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Samuelpluto: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollah2:

Did you quote him to tell about generalisation? I wasn't wrong with my previous comment
i dont need to quote him coz i know such people with derogatory thoughts. but i salute the way u approached the matter but on the other side, i had to call u attention to whats not right.
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by zoedew: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Tithe MUST be collected, from gullible people.......

Denial of what can be seen and perceived is the worst of naivety! God is everywhere and in all things. Just take a look at your anatomy! It takes a fool to say it is not a masterpiece by God.
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by lakesider(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mintayo:
Reason why Satan is fighting hard against African countries. God is raising great men from African Countries, men that are willing to take the gospel to the world.
Soon missionaries will be going to these Western nations to tell them about the good news. smiley

Men that open their eyes for poverty to overrun their generation
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
zoedew:

Denial of what can be seen and perceived is the worst of naivety! God is everywhere and in all things. Just take a look at your anatomy! It takes a fool to say it is not a masterpiece by God.

Proof of all this ur gibberish...........
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by ollah2: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Samuelpluto:

i dont need to quote him coz i know such people with derogatory thoughts. but i salute the way u approached the matter but on the other side, i had to call u attention to whats not right.

And you think those with derogatory thoughts don't need to be cautioned ? You don't think you need to call his attention to what's not right? I'm reiterating again, I wasn't wrong with my first comment
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by chijokz(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Tithe MUST be collected, from gullible people.......
Not really..the smart ones don't pay tithe but still go to church on Sundays..For example..I was in the UK last year and attended winners chapel twice with my friend I stayed with. I didn't pay any tithe or give offering likewise my friend who gives to the poor just like me. Bottom line - there are those who attend these churches and don't pay any tithe or first fruit, etc

1 Like

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by perryy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mintayo:
When do we start exporting technology? When are we taking the gospel to Iraq , Iran and Afghanistan? Liars.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Samuelpluto: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollah2:

And you think those with derogatory thoughts don't need to be cautioned ? You don't think you need to call his attention to what's not right? I'm reiterating again, I wasn't wrong with my first comment

U have already done that, accepted. there is just a but which made the two of u alike. Thats what i tried to address. its ur choice, its ur will. no shii.
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
chijokz:

Not really..the smart ones don't pay tithe but still go to church on Sundays..For example..I was in the UK last year and attended winners chapel twice with my friend I stayed with. I didn't pay any tithe or give offering likewise my friend who gives to the poor just like me. Bottom line - there are those who attend these churches and don't pay any tithe or first fruit, etc

My friend, you know you are in the minority......... Majority, are unfortunately still financial slaves the their so - called MOG..........

1 Like

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by ollah2: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Samuelpluto:

U have already done that, accepted. there is just a but which made the two of u alike. Thats what i tried to address. its ur choice, its ur will. no shii.

Its you that is alike with him, you me quoted me despite knowing my comment was a response while ignoring the original commenter. Hypocrisy at it's finest
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Kewtt: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
immature comedian

Lexusgs430:

Simply waka pass my comment, àbí devil dey do you.......
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by Samuelpluto: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
peace out!!!!!!!!
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by LordPsalm(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mintayo:
Missionaries that will start flying private jets and living lavishly?.....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by farem: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
rusher14:
I know a city that has at best, 1 RCCG church building and at least, 200 pubs.

You just must proclaim the achievement of your father's kingdom!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by LordPsalm(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I agree, taking alcohol is ungodly and unholy
Taking alcohol is unGodly?...who taught you such thing? read ur bible. Even the last supper was alcohol...Christianity teaches, drink in MODERATION ok
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by farem: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
gocac:
All this figures is not a guarantee to make heaven... Last last your personal activities here on earth would send you to heaven or hell.

The judgement of God would start in the Church! Not clubs, not beer parlour!
Be wise brethren.
Happy Sunday!
...and if the statistics have been on the reverse, it would have mean that the heaven is being populated , right? Senior holy spirit!

Shior
Re: RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs by chibaby1985(f): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / Adeboye Wearing Convocation Gown In UNN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.