Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) (26843 Views)

Senegal 1-0 Benin: Mane Assists Gueye To Lift Their Side Into AFCON Semi-finals / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by kaziblake(f): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Though it was a Boring game but a well deserved win for Liverpool.. They have greatly improved throughout the years
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Lovexme(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Iyajison:
Liverpool wre just lucky.....

They played less than I expected...

Son was my man of d game...

Lucky? grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by kaziblake(f): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2019
ikdascblpo:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

click here for videos: https://oknjhvcxzlod..com/2019/05/love.html
Even on a Sunday morning?? Pls fear God
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by kayusely70(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2019
superlightning:

that one concern you. our tournaments both in england and europe are mostly classic.

las las, we won!!!!!
Dont mind them joor, most of the critics are barcelona fans, they are sour losers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by jelel6: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2019
Ggf
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2019
pained somebody like me said """"" THIS IS THE SHITTIEST PLAYERS TO EVERBLIFTED THE TROPHY """".

SAVAGE
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Lovexme(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2019
The Liverpool team have matured over the years. Know when to play agressively and when to be in control without doing much.

It was a final and there was certainly no need to be aggressive. They beat Spurs with experience and control.

That's what stars do. cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by DarlingEmojist(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Salah Abeg quickly bring that cup,lets use it to drink garri as usual.. I have fried fish already,buh just try bringing sugar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2019
LordGuru1:
Congrats! Shame on my ashawo friend that ran away from Liverpool to join another club during their low time, just like some bitch niggas that have been abusing our great Anthony Joshua.

A Big Thank you to this guy, I'm really enjoying it.
How much??
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm happy my team won grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Austineva(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Ayobami7:
Spurs style of play is same as what most girls want in a relationship, possession without penetration.

Boring Game tho
lolz

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by ecclize: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Iyajison:
Liverpool wre just lucky.....

They played less than I expected...

Son was my man of d game...
this is not the first time a team will be less and still win a match
bayern vs chelsea comes to mind
infact that luck tag belongs to Totteham... They were luck to be in the final... They almost crash out during group stage matches.
Liverpool deverve it they already played the final again barca..,
this one is mearnt to be a walk over for them just that they performed less to people expectation...
But it was still a deserve victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by IghravweIG(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Lovexme:
The Liverpool team have matured over the years. Know when to play agressively and when to be in control without doing much.

It was a final and there was certainly no need to be aggressive. They beat Spurs with experience and control.

That's what stars do. cool
You can say that again.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Austineva(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2019
holicalpha:
Boring Final
indeed boring. It was not even like final. Chelsea vs Arsenal was more interesting

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by dingbang(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Were people expecting cheerleaders to come dance on the football pitch? Wetin concern boring concern football, the goal is to put the ball in the net and any other entertainment doesn't count!

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Austineva(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2019
robertshit:
oksincerely, that was the most boring champions league finals. truth must be told
very boring
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by mrsoft4life(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2019
now that the champions league is over....everybody should pls go back to their various clubs pls
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by jelel6: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2019
If you're a Chelsea fan, Man Utd or Arsenal, it must sucks to be us right now. If you look at Man City and Liverpool Team, you'd wonder if we will be able to work win competition those two Monsters are also competing for.

As long as Pep and Klopp remain at those clubs they will be first and second every year in the EPL.

Chelsea can't let a coach build a team in peace before sacking.

Man Utd appointed THE MOLDE manager grin

Arsenal only have £45m to spend while hoping to buy 4 new defenders who are as good or better than Van Dijk smiley

I suggest those three clubs should just combine and form ONE TEAM Abeg cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Etuagievin(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Liverpool got a reward for their investment on the defense. They worked really hard. The final for Liverpool was different from the semi- final against barca. I guess its a bit of a game plan. They understand their opponent too well and did well to tame them. Congrats LFC . well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Jokerman(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Liverpool is now the best club in Europe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Alexis11: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2019
robertshit:
oksincerely, that was the most boring champions league finals. truth must be told

Thanks! Now Go and Bleep yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by openmine(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2019
maoolakanm:
I THINK IT IS TRUE THAT LIVERPOOL IS THE MOST HATED CLUB IN THE WORLD.BUT WHO CARES.IF YOU LIKE ADOPT SON AS YOUR SON.THE FINAL MAY NOT BE THE BEST BUT WE'VE BEATEN THE BEST ON OUR WAY TO GLORY. grin grin grin #YNWA
Klopp's interview says it all!
It was all about winning cos nothing else mattered!
No one will award or applaud you for playing very well...
He had been playing very well in his finals and still lost!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by openmine(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2019
jelel6:

No bros, Liverpool were not lucky. They played that way because is a final and they have got an early goal. If they played their usual passing, flowing game, they'll need more players forward to create anything chance. That leaves gap for Spurs to exploit.
U don't need to explain anything to him...He is just trying to play down on the victory of Liverpool!
They were the ones who called Liverpool bottlers and a cursed club that will never win anything!
Now that Liverpool have won,they are trying their best to question how lfc won!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Luvinghubby: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2019
I think most people that commented have forgotten Liverpool were also in the Champions League final last season. They built from were they stopped knowing when to play aggressively and when to play calm.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Bahddo(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Spurs should have just lost to City instead of reaching the final to not show up. I'm sure City or Ajax would have been a better match for Liverpool in the final. Totally boring game.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Bahddo(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Etuagievin:
Liverpool got a reward for their investment on the defense. They worked really hard. The final for Liverpool was different from the semi- final against barca. I guess its a bit of a game plan. They understand their opponent too well and did well to tame them. Congrats LFC . well deserved
it wasn't a game plan. Spurs were just trash, and Liverpool was fortunate to get the early penalty. Only Son showed up for Spurs. Moura, the hero of the semis against Ajax, was benched for an unfit Kane.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2019
final was played between Liverpool and Barcelona, congratulations to Liverpool though.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by silverlord(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Everyone saying Liverpool didn't perform to par.... Last season final, we played the best football on the pitch with nothing to show for it.

Make una leave us alone. YNWA

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Smartmanager(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2019
Ayobami7:
Spurs style of play is same as what most girls want in a relationship, possession without penetration.

Boring Game tho
Hahaha. Lwkmd
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2019
bukkyemotions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKLg4zTR7QY

Virgil says Messi deserves the ballon d'or

Watch!!!
Dats de more reason de will give it to virgil. Psychology display

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers / Anthony Joshua Hits Out At ‘Virus’ Of Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.