Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) (26841 Views)

Senegal 1-0 Benin: Mane Assists Gueye To Lift Their Side Into AFCON Semi-finals / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by LordGuru1: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2019
princeSammyz:
Congratulations Liverpool FC. Read they are raking in some whooping €108m. Abeg what's my share as a fan, someone should help me tag them.
Ur own tag don finish?
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Iyajison:

Son was my man of d game...

Son was the worse player yesterday. Did see inaccurate passes?
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Olarewaju89: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2019
Am happy for klop who has never win any trophy in his life. 6 time in final and he finally won. Congrat

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by mvem(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bahddo:
it wasn't a game plan. Spurs were just trash, and Liverpool was fortunate to get the early penalty. Only Son showed up for Spurs. Moura, the hero of the semis against Ajax, was benched for an unfit Kane.
why do people just hate Liverpool... They say we no fit commot group with Napoli and PSG, we did and they say na luck. Bayern go remove us, never happened...they trolled Liverpool during Barcelona tie then later everyone went numb after the comeback...later on some like you were so convinced Tottenham will beat Liverpool, How!!!...now after the final you still say luck. If we played beautifully as we always did in recent times and not win na una go still yawn nonsense... Anyhow people go talk.... Liverpool na champion of Europe ..record 6 times, only behind Madrid and AC Milan....we don win we don win. History only remembers the Victors

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by mvem(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Am happy for klop who has never win any trophy in his life. 6 time in final and he finally won. Congrat
..Klopp has carried the league twice in Germany and also German cup..wetin u dey talk ....they meant he has lost 6 straight finals not that he hasn't carried any cup...una wey no dey watch ball
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by mvem(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Austineva:
very boring
....does it matter...6th UCL..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by LordGuru1: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by GreatestA1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
robertshit:
oksincerely, that was the most boring champions league finals. truth must be told
So, Liverpool should have played an entertaining football just to thrill you and take their eyes off the trophy? Really?

When Chelsea won UCL, we played a more boring and droning match. But in the end, we were champions! That's all that matters in football. Not how interesting you played. Were you the champion?

There is no place in football history for teams that played interesting football. In the next 5 years, the memories of Ajax's thrilling and enjoyable matches this season would become extinct. You know what would indelibly be etched in history? The winners!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by cooltola(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Horlhamhi(f): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
jelel6:
If you're a Chelsea fan, Man Utd or Arsenal, it must sucks to be us right now. If you look at Man City and Liverpool Team, you'd wonder if we will be able to work win competition those two Monsters are also competing for.

As long as Pep and Klopp remain at those clubs they will be first and second every year in the EPL.

Chelsea can't let a coach build a team in peace before sacking.

Man Utd appointed THE MOLDE manager grin

Arsenal only have £45m to spend while hoping to buy 4 new defenders who are as good or better than Van Dijk smiley

I suggest those three clubs should just combine and form ONE TEAM Abeg cheesy
your last sentence made me laugh
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Bahddo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
mvem:
why do people just hate Liverpool... They say we no fit commot group with Napoli and PSG, we did and they say na luck. Bayern go remove us, never happened...they trolled Liverpool during Barcelona tie then later everyone went numb after the comeback...later on some like you were so convinced Tottenham will beat Liverpool, How!!!...now after the final you still say luck. If we played beautifully as we always did in recent times and not win na una go still yawn nonsense... Anyhow people go talk.... Liverpool na champion of Europe ..record 6 times, only behind Madrid and AC Milan....we don win we don win. History only remembers the Victors
so anyone who thinks Tottenham were poor in the final hates Liverpool? Na so your mind narrow reach? Nobody really believed Spurs would beat Liverpool, but everyone expected them to try. They didn't, and that's the point. It was never down to any tactics. Alisson made more saves than Liverpool had shots on target.

The final was played too carefully and (apart from Son) Tottenham didn't show up, just like Barca didn't show up for the semi final second leg (apart from Messi). You guys keep talking about comeback as if you were sleeping when you got beaten 3 nil in the first place.

Congrats to Liverpool for their fighting spirit and the victory. However, 6 times no be record. Na 13 times be record.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olarewaju89:
U dey watch ball at all? Google is ur friend, bro

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
All their talk na wash

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Horlhamhi(f): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Iyajison:
Liverpool wre just lucky.....

They played less than I expected...

Son was my man of d game...
lucky you say? really?
if Liverpool had played to your expectations and at the end, didn't win...guess you'll say, 'Klopp is not a winning Coach'

The thing is, every match has different tactics, so, Klopp played another, which is different from his usual style of play and it worked perfectly for him.

Celebrate with Liverpool bro, cos they're the present Champions of Europe.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by mvem(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bahddo:
so anyone who thinks Tottenham were poor in the final hates Liverpool? Na so your mind narrow reach? Nobody really believed Spurs would beat Liverpool, but everyone expected them to try. They didn't, and that's the point. It was never down to any tactics. Alisson made more saves than Liverpool had shots on target.

The final was played too carefully and (apart from Son) Tottenham didn't show up, just like Barca didn't show up for the semi final second leg (apart from Messi). You guys keep talking about comeback as if you were sleeping when you got beaten 3 nil in the first place.

Congrats to Liverpool for their fighting spirit and the victory. However, 6 times no be record. Na 13 times be record.
...how many your team don win...bad belle ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Morizo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Liverpool were deserved Winners in this year's Champions League after defeating PSG, Barcelona, Bayern in the way to becoming Champions. Congratulations. Bad belle fans would still complain about the match. Who goes to a final match to entertain? Wonder why Mourhino hardly loses a final?
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Austineva(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
mvem:
....does it matter...6th UCL..
yes, cos football is made to be entertained not to be bored. Trophy is not d major purpose 4 football
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by mvem(m): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Austineva:
yes, cos football is made to be entertained not to be bored. Trophy is not d major purpose 4 football
imagine playing well and still loosing, dey still insult you. I think the lack of quality in that UCL final match was the extended 3 weeks they gave them. The time was so much that they lost there initial momentum, analyst agreed to this. The Semi Finals were more like finals

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Austineva(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
mvem:
imagine playing well and still loosing, dey still insult you. I think the lack of quality in that UCL final match was the extended 3 weeks they gave them. The time was so much that they lost there initial momentum, analyst agreed to this. The Semi Finals were more like finals
exactly, u got it right. I agreed with u sha. D semifinal were more entertaining and interesting than d final. D final was really boring

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Jaytecq(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2019
holicalpha:
Boring Final
Very boring my brother sad

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by superlightning: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jaytecq:
Very boring my brother sad
Thank you. the trophy is ours las las. jealous worm.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Jaytecq(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
superlightning:

Thank you. the trophy is ours las las. jealous worm.

I see a man who can't comprehend. ofcus Liverpool deserved it, bt the point is, it was a boring UCL Final.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by superlightning: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jaytecq:

I see a man who can't comprehend. ofcus Liverpool deserved it, bt the point is, it was a boring UCL Final.

Who asked for your opinion? Abeg park well....loser.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Jaytecq(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
superlightning:

Who asked for your opinion? Abeg park well....loser.
e pain am
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:16am On Jun 07, 2019
Austineva:
I "laughter",Fam. it's still ur type that will still come and bash Liverpool with the "when last did u win the epl title"? line.

Suck it up, fam

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by superlightning: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Jaytecq:

e pain am

We are with the UCL cup and you are ranting "e pain am".....lol....na you e pain true true....
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by Austineva(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
I "laughter",Fam. it's still ur type that will still come and bash Liverpool with the "when last did u win the epl title"? line.

Suck it up, fam
lolz! Just last two years under Antonio conte and we won Europa in dis just concluded season. Are we not great?:even though say we no de in form 4 now. We are European great. Most successful club 4 sixteen years now. Ordinary premier league una no fit win 4 29yrs . just d make noise 4 Ordinary UCL we'er Rmd won 3times in a roll. Make I hear word o.
Re: Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
Austineva:
lolz! Just last two years under Antonio conte and we won Europa in dis just concluded season. Are we not great?:even though say we no de in form 4 now. We are European great. Most successful club 4 sixteen years now. Ordinary premier league una no fit win 4 29yrs . just d make noise 4 Ordinary UCL we'er Rmd won 3times in a roll. Make I hear word o.
Whatever rocks ur boat Fam. European Elite > Local Champions.

Where Chelsea dey when Madrid dey collect 3 in a row?

Enjoy bro. Meanwhile, #six

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.