Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Osun State Polytechnic Student Died After Writing Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State Polytechnic Student Died After Writing Examination (366 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Polytechnic Student Died After Writing Examination by Newslitemedia: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Iree, Aminu Sheu, a Higher National Diploma student, from the department of applied chemistry in the Osun Polytechnic, supposedly drooped and died after seating for his second semester examination.

According to Newsmen, the dead was observing Ramadan fast and might have perhaps lost his balance after tendering his examination paper.

Mr. Tope Abiola, the institution’s public relations officer, stated that the deceased student was rushed to the institution’s clinic, and after was referred to another nearby hospital, where he was later confirmed dead.
Read More>>>https://nslite.com/breaking-osun-state-polytechnic-student-died-after-writing-examination/#.XPMGwRZKhdg

(1) (Reply)

UNN Post-utme Form, Cut Off Mark And Screening Date Out For 2019/2020 Session On / Salesforce Admin Online Training / Some Facts About The Chinese Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.