Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara (42114 Views)

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos) / Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by drslimtommy: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
If u are a Yoruba millionaire pls invest in omu aran
Omu aran in next ten years will b the largest city in kwara after Ilorin, it will soon over take offa

Highered codetempla barojana

I'll surely invest.
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by warrenweste(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
Omu aran in next ten years will b the largest city in kwara after Ilorin, it will soon over take offa

its owned by the c n s not celestial pls corect your caption

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by UbiPetrus: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
I thought Moses Orimolade is the founding founder of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim. Why Cele now?

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by drslimtommy: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm sure u were not blind,I'm sure you saw d picture of college groundbreaking ceremony
The colleges are just being built
The king flagged off d construction
In any institution roads must b first built
What have your mosque done?
Go to omu aran and see what Christians have turn d city to
Offa an Islamic city like Ilorin is being overshadowed by omu aran in same kwara
Go to omu aran and see infrastructures,
U Muslims and backwardness

Are you from the town?
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Omooba77: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

Alale Igbona agbe oooo

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by klasys(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
That school belong to Cherubim & seraphim, not celestial church.

You people need to know different among white garment churches

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by plus1ne(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Op i think you're getting it wrong here it's a Cherubim and Seraphim Church's organization and not Celestial Church of Christ.
And yea its a good move anyway....
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by AmazingELixir: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Ehnn what is diswan white garment university...??
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Seetto: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm sure u were not blind,I'm sure you saw d picture of college groundbreaking ceremony
Offa an Islamic city like Ilorin is being overshadowed by omu aran in same kwara
What kind of dirty human being do we have on nairaland this days....

You life is in total disarray...

6 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by SeriouslySense(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
o jẹ idoko to dara
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by israelmao(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kudos to C & S the church is moving on.Landmark University from LFC and another one from C & S Church.
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by hisgrace090: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I was impressed by the fact that the kings in the host community were hospitable enough to give them two schools ( Landmark and this one )
land to build and thereby develop their community.
Most kings in Nigeria would have demanded to be paid bribes in millions or billions before they can allow such. I talk from experience.

Take this idea to the south south and they will extort them till they run away.

8 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Pelaiye2703(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

C’mon brother you’ve made a valid point from your first to fifth statement. Please don’t bring religion into this. Because someone is religiously or mentally beclouded doesn’t mean we are the same too. I’ve been to Omu Aran times without count and it’s indeed a beautiful city. I served in Ekiti Erinmope few kilometers away to Omu Aran. Religion has nothing to do with being foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by stchinedu: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

Omu-Aran has taken over since!
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Xbee007(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

I have always pride the Yorùbá race in her ability to look beyond religion and see the bigger picture. What is your excuse for this level of ignorance? Were you raised in a conservative Christian family?

9 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by jefff455: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Your

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by madridguy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
I laugh in patigi grin grin grin with your assumption.

Unlimitk:

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by otokx(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
The roads are narrow.
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Lamasta(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Greater Heights in Jesus name
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by sayyid(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

you spoilt the whole thing by bringing religion into the whole issue. We should not use religion as competition because both religion obviously didn't say such. let's learn to reply and comment without creating hatred among ourselves. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by lequama10: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
6Milk:
I see we Igbomina getting our state real soon.
naso eyan mi... Awa ti ifelodun.... It's our time to shine bruv...
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Mcreloaded(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=UbiPetrus post=78952190]I thought Moses Orimolade is the founding founder of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim. Why Cele now?[/quote

The OP is ignorant of not he should have noticed that they are putting on shoes while cele don't put on shoes with the white garment on.

Any way I noticed there are no male members putting on the white garment seems it's all a women affair.
Just kidding
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Reinah(f): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Not again embarassed
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by GEJfan1: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
First higher institution I will see to use a gmail account as official mail address grin
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Correctdude1234: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

lolzz..and u expect Offa to be stagnant in d next ten years.lolz. u are a joker bro
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Harbideyme: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
What a confusing write-up. I live here in Omu-Aran.Moses Orimolade is known with C&S and Olusegun Oshofa known with CCC. Moreover, ds was done some months ago. It's a old news.
Re: Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
SeriouslySense:
Good, keep it up, we have to reduce stress in education
By building more universities??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oauife Admission List / ICAN Exam Docket: How Can I Print It? / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.