Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer (42224 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Atunga: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
A lecturer at the Faculty of Education, Abia State University, Uturu, Anucha Wisdom, has reunited with his nursery school teacher, who he calls Aunty Ijeoma.

In a Facebook post that went viral on Friday, Wisdom narrated how he found out that his old teacher was now his student.

He wrote, “Early this week, I reconnected with Aunty Ijeoma, who was my Nursery 3 teacher at St. Joseph’s Development Nursery/Primary School Umuchichi Aba. Fortunately, she has been a student in my department and I knew not, not until they came to take my course. ‘Wisdom! Is that you?’, She shouted at me.

“Aunty I.J, it’s your boy,’ I responded, as we threw ourselves on each other. The entire class almost went agog
. Aunty IJ has really added more flesh. She was single then when she taught us.

“Quickly, I peeped into her bag to check if I could still see that her cane she’d always use to ‘design’ our back. Unfortunately it wasn’t there again.

“‘While you spoke, I still heard that your little noisy voice in class those days in school. Wizzy Boy! I am extremely proud of you!’ She concluded.

https://punchng.com/how-i-found-out-my-student-was-my-nursery-school-teacher-lecturer/

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Moh247: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
smiley

Teacher's rewards shouldn't be in heaven but here on earth... They are like our second parents

454 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Zee0007: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Free 40marks loading... grin grin

499 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Malory: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
smiley

Teacher's rewards shouldn't be in heaven but here on earth... They are like our second parents

I'm telling you. Teachers supposed be the highest paid people in the world. They are nation moulders. Everyone passed through teachers.

330 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by illicit(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
She no try

5 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Asgard13: 5:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Zee0007:
Free 40marks loading... grin grin

No go there grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by webincomeplus(m): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Aunty IJ has automatically passed the man's course. She should focus on other courses.

308 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Musty112: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2023
And do not walk upon the earth in egotism (exultantly). Indeed, you cannot cut through the earth [apart], and you will never reach the mountains in height.[1]
Al-Isra' 17:37

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by free2ryhme: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2023

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by ATEAMS: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Naso
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2023
wink This life een...No look down on anybody o. No body knows tomorrow wink

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by eedimo(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Lol
Happy for them

3 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by hspda: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Teachers are molders. They can use cane to drive madness outta you. Their mention alone is enough to reset your brain

I could remember when I get nasty at home, my mum will be like..junior, I will report you to uncle Ashiru tomorrow, na like that I go calm down.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by JASONjnr(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Nice one....

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Mko123(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Q

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Mindlog: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2023
I can imagine the feeling.🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by neolboy(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Good teacher

11 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by diplomat058(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Wow! This is so lovely! However, I hope the lecturer's independence is not compromised by this familiarity.

9 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Risingblue008(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023
This reminds me then when I was in primary 4
My aunti then dey flog us ehh,like say na we be her problems,
Last year I toasted one of her daughter,she fall
Omo,no be small banging ooo,
Both front and back as a pay back,
Then I let her know,na so I clean mouth discharge her
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by seunlayi(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023

"This life is rolling like a ball
This life is rolling like a ball
This life is rolling like a ball
Jẹjẹ sa l'ayé" (Easy with the life)

Ìran kan nlọ, iran kan mbò. (one generation goes, one generation comes)

---Alh Rasheed Ayinde (Fuji Merenge) 1992

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by atobs4real(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Good one for them. The storm of life will never take us away

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Siminialaye20(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023
She don pass the course already. Confirm "A"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Christobeat: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Make aunty ijeoma read well well o make she no think say na automatic pass ...

6 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by chudez0147(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2023
I smell lies here... how can your nursery school teacher still recognize at first sight in the university?? Op can lie for africa

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by mctony5050(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Small world

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by ContinuousTortu: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2023
May God bless all teachers so that they impart more knowledge in our children and adults, to prevent them from being miscreants and urchins used as willing tools to support dead brained peeing idiots vying for the 001 of the WAG.

5 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by obajoey(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Today is not tomorrow, mind how you treat people.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Will You Go Back To Primary 6 For 50billion Naira?": See Funny Comments / How Do You Pronounce These Words? / Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.