Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kogi Guber Race: Here Am I, Send Me - Dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber Race: Here Am I, Send Me - Dino (279 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Race: Here Am I, Send Me - Dino by Gemid94(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Israel Arogbonlo

It is not longer news that Dino Melaye, Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, has confirmed that he is interested in the State governorship election.

The Senator reportedly made his intention known in a meeting of the People Democratic Party (PDP) leaders in his Ayetoro-Gbede constituency on Saturday.

Melaye posted a cryptic message on his official twitter and instagram handles after report of his intention to contest for the November 16 Kogi governorship election surfaced online.

In reaction, many Kogites alongside host of others took to their social media handles to express their excitement over Dino's intention to rescue the state out of bad governance.

According to Friday Egbo, "I'm so happy with this news.God willing, you will be the next Governor of Kogi state."

Adetoyin Omotayo described it as a welcome development.

"This is a good one. Kogi people will enjoy good leadership under Dino. We are lucky to have a man like him in the race."

While Ohunene Grace, an upcoming Nollywood star, pledged her full support for Dino.

"I pledge my 100% support for Senator Dino Melaye. A man of the people."

Abdulmalik Taiwo wished the Senator a good success and called on his fellow Kogites to support Dino for a better Kogi.

It be recalled that the Senator launched a movement popularly known as 'Kogi Koya' sometime in May 2019 to kick against bad governance in the state.

[i]Israel Arogbonlo

It is not longer news that Dino Melaye, Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, has confirmed that he is interested in the State governorship election.

The Senator reportedly made his intention known in a meeting of the People Democratic Party (PDP) leaders in his Ayetoro-Gbede constituency on Saturday.

Melaye posted a cryptic message on his official twitter and instagram handles after report of his intention to contest for the November 16 Kogi governorship election surfaced online.

In reaction, many Kogites alongside host of others took to their social media handles to express their excitement over Dino's intention to rescue the state out of bad governance.

According to Friday Egbo, "I'm so happy with this news.God willing, you will be the next Governor of Kogi state."

"This is a good one. Kogi people will enjoy good leadership under Dino. We are lucky to have a man like him in the race."

While Ohunene Grace, an upcoming Nollywood star, pledged her full support for Dino.

Abdulmalik Taiwo wished the Senator a good success and called on his fellow Kogites to support Dino for a better Kogi.

It be recalled that the Senator launched a movement popularly known as 'Kogi Koya' sometime in May 2019 to kick against bad governance in the state.

[/i]Israel Arogbonlo

Re: Kogi Guber Race: Here Am I, Send Me - Dino by slimfit1(m): 8:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Firstly what has he done with his constituency funds show us because the only thing we can see are the Gwagons.

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara: Confusion As Factions Expel Yari, Marafa, Shuaibu / Nnamdi Kanu Is Making A Move For Final Liberation Of Biafra � IPOB / For Ayade, The Beat Never Stops By Chidi Onyemaizu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.