Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: (10345 Views)

Beware Of Liberty Reserve Scam With These Tips:for BUYERS Nd SELLERS! / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by nclx(f): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
There are loads of Liberty Reserve sites that are not scammers, I use www.epayarena.com and I have never had cause to regret!!! Maybe you should try them, they promptly instatntly, Check them out!
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by favour101(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2011
Just go to GTBANK and logged your complain with all his detail since you have your teller they will track him
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by EquityPal(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
This post is suspicious and I consider it bogus. I wonder that Kehynde took time to warn us about a crook here on Nairaland; goes further to publish the supposed bank account information of the crook; but FAILED TO PROVIDE the Nairaland name of the person he accused. All we have now are the words of Kehynde alone without any iota of proof!

For the avoidance of doubt, if you need LR for any purpose, please ask me. Just call 08058654080 and you can meet me here in Festac.
===========================
Kehyinde

Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned:
« on: September 29, 2010, 09:11 AM »

Hello,
I have been scammed here on Nairaland by some supossed Liberty Reserve Merchant, i paid money into his account for him to fund my account with $100.

Account Name: Falore Paul
Account Number: 2382297671590
Bank is GTBank.

After i made the payment to this guy, he refused to pick up my phone. i'm posting this matter here because i would not want another person to fall for their prey.
I have been depressed and i just came across this complaints board here to say what has happened to me.

This crook and his likes must be brought to justice.

Please be WARNED,

Kenny.
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by obinna120: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
where can i get one on one liberty reserve transaction in lagos?
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by EquityPal(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2011
>>> obinna120 :: If you can reach me in Festac then we can do LR one on one. Call me: 08058654080, 08034865515.

##########################
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned:
« #37 on: Yesterday at 12:40:34 PM »

where can i get one on one liberty reserve transaction in lagos?
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by embassyman(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2011
Meet elotpayment in Ikeja, we can do one-on-one transaction, call us on 08056004042 or come straight to our office @ Shop 4 Ashade Retail Market, Ashade Market Street, Behind Guiness,Off Oba-Akran, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by ForexKing1: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
1st Internationally Sponsored Traders' Trading Camp in Nigeria
Unique opportunity of getting employment and FREE money.

Traders Training Camp is a workshop designed for aspiring and experienced traders with financial market analysts to get the feel of professional trading methodology and strategy in trading business.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=111607432272614
www.1bullbear.com/event
if you are coming to the program through me please call my number 2347025305293

So that I can handle you myself
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by ForexKing1: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2011
For free indicator contact me on 08036066056

1st Internationally Sponsored Traders' Trading Camp in Nigeria
Unique opportunity of getting employment and FREE money.

Traders Training Camp is a workshop designed for aspiring and experienced traders with financial market analysts to get the feel of professional trading methodology and strategy in trading business.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=242487972464040
www.1bullbear.com/event
if you are coming to the program through me please call my number 2347025305293

So that I can handle you personally
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2011
Liberty Reserve Kpalava, Na wah oh. Take Heart Man.
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by Kehyinde: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
I never knew this post would have this much replies,
@Equitypal, i am suprised that you cud come up to say my claims are bogus,  I was scammed and the best i could do was to warn others. I have reasons to believe that you are one of the bad heads scamming people here,  The said Falore Paul mush have changed ID a long time ago, I advise people to stop patronosing thieves like you in the name of funding their liberty reserve, 

This post is suspicious and I consider it bogus. I wonder that Kehynde took time to warn us about a crook here on Nairaland; goes further to  publish the supposed bank account information of the crook; but FAILED TO PROVIDE the Nairaland name of the person he accused. All we have now are the words of Kehynde alone without any iota of proof!
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by opensource(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
I have recently sent payment to epayarena.com and haven't received any LR. Its over 48hrs now and not even an email yet from them

The mobile number on their website is switched off and no other means to contact them.

BE WARNED WHEN DEALING WITH THEM , AS IT IS LOOKING TO ME NOW THAT THEY ARE SCAMMERS
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by Surewealthformulator: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
sowiiiiii, please i also warn that all members should be careful of this site www.globalpaysol.com they are scam and beware of fasoto albert that guy is a crook
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by PLENTYNAIR(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
As others have said, report to the bank and they will help you recover your cash.
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by emailguru: 4:17am On Dec 26, 2011
People fail to understand that you will always reap what you sow. All scammers will definitely be purnished by the Almighty. Next time please do your due diligence before committing your money. I pray the guy gets caught,
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by reginaldc: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
This is a pure act of wickedness, but be rest assured that such money will not be fruitful no
matter where it is planted after being stolen.

What you do is, report the owner of that account to his bank manager and see what will be
done about it.

PS: These are the people that have destroyed the image of earnest Nigerian Internet
Marketers on sites like Paypal and Clickbank.
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by embassyman(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
Yes o, u are right my brother, such money can never be fruitful IJN
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by embassyman(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
Its really a big shame on nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole, bad people has spoilt the good people. Well, as for u the scammed, sorry, but for others here, we still have some exchangers that are trusted and that u dont even need to do one-on-one cos, it may not be neccessary, elotpayment is the No 1 e-currency exchnager , and we can handle either large or small orders, and transactions are completed within seconds, Honeric01 can bear me witness, so many other nairalanders can testify to our services,
elotpayment your surest link

Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by zsch: 2:01am On Jan 06, 2012
M sorry bout what happened. To do business with anyone on NL, i always critically investigate the character. If its an establisment wit a website then i would thoroughly sniff thru it + i always look out for positive reviews on the character cos i believe that if the person is that efficient then at least one satisfied customer would come back to his/her thread to show gratitude
Re: Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: by embassyman(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
zsch:

M sorry bout what happened. To do business with anyone on NL, i always critically investigate the character. If its an establisment wit a website then i would thoroughly sniff thru it + i always look out for positive reviews on the character cos i believe that if the person is that efficient then at least one satisfied customer would come back to his/her thread to show gratitude

Why not try to worry to sniff tru Elotpayment.com and be convinced, well, a trial will convince u, as we are the best when it comes to e-currency exchange services in Nigeria elotpayment.com call us on 08056004042

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways Nigerians Can Improve Their Bad Customer Services / Happy 54th Birthday To Tony Elumelu / Nigeria Loses $90m Investment To Kenya As Coca-cola Expands Operation In E’afric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.