Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,355 members, 7,826,390 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat (64310 Views)

I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by anonymous1759(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
aadoiza:

I ain't no woman beater, but sure know how to clear doubts of those who dare me cool

See you in the ring then grin grin grin grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by aadoiza: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
anonymous1759:

See you in the ring then grin grin grin grin
All right, then. Lemme go and work on my left hook gringrin
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by anonymous1759(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
aadoiza:

All right, then. Lemme go and work on my left hook gringrin

I've both so beware grin grin grin 30 second will be your last busstop grin grin grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by salford1: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
bentwood85:
This era of boxing heavyweights are the weakest ever...

if it was in the era of the great heavy weights, a boxer like Andy Ruiz would belong to the WELTERWEIGHT division...
Ruiz weighed over 260 pounds. That's even more than Joshua.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by aadoiza: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
anonymous1759:

I've both so beware grin grin grin 30 second will be your last busstop grin grin grin
Are you sure you can last that long Because the beast is coming for you.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Switruth: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
pDudd:
The Mexican cartel paid Anthony Joshua to toss that fight. How can that obese, short, unfit boxer who looks like a bowl of eba say confidently that he beat AJ without it being a tossed fight.

If you know you know.
True.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Walelavender:

Very interesting analysis. I enjoyed every bit of it.
My question is, was the game staged as some people mentioned.

It wasn't staged. Ruiz knocked him out. It was shocking for him and every fan of the sport.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by anonymous1759(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
aadoiza:

Are you sure you can last that long Because the beast is coming for you.

The manifestation is the interpretation watch out!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Saltoflife: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
x6blade:
Where are those kids comparing Anthony Joshua to Mohamed Ali?
Boxing was a joy to watch in the time of
Gorge foreman
Joe Frazier
Mohamed Ali
Sugar Ray bill
Evander holifield
Mike Tyson
Not this rubbish child's play we are seeing now .
The money involved now is epic...unlike those broke days...the whole world is monetized now...if u know u know
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by aadoiza: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
anonymous1759:

The manifestation is the interpretation watch out!!!
Oh, I see. You're trying to demoralise me with your big big grammar. Such mind games don't work on the beast shocked
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Walelavender(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Freehuman:

It wasn't staged. Ruiz knocked him out. It was shocking for him and every fan of the sport.
Wow! Very dissapointing one. I hope he gets back soonest
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by aspirebig: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Joshua is finally made for life.

I am laughing at all of you judging AJ with this fight. He has even given the Mexican the belts freely to take pictures with b4 the fight....what does that tells you?

My guy, this is boxing business,pure and simple. Eddie Hearn is all aware. It happens in football too.Cartel has run things behind the scene.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Horus(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEiLO8kzOS8

Anthony Joshua After Shocking Knockout Loss! Vs Andy Ruiz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Oga Wilder is a beast o

Why do you think AJ has been running from. Fighting Jim for years ? Even after Tyson watched wilder he said Wilder is the real. Deal AJ is a game

See wetin Aj dey run from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlG0Rpcduig

you want to form einstein but trust me,you know close to nothing about boxing
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Please shut up and
use this typing skills to get a job as a receptionist

You don't know anything about about boxing

Even the legend Tyson called AJ a fraud , why has Ask and his manager been avoiding fighting wilder for years !?

After this fight AJ was meant to wilder in a title fight but now he has avoided it by kissing

Why have AJ and his team been reporting wllder to the IBF so he gets banned ? Especially after wilder said he wants a to kill someone in the ring? They were going wilder gets banned for life

This is what they are running from

I only pity anyone who read and actually swallow any of this nonsense you packed together
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Shut. Up.

The next fight was to be against Wilder for the title so he smartly avoided it as he has been running from. Wilder for years because of this

pls no one sud give any attention to this fellow,i can bet he just digged up some youtube videos on wilder and some claims he read from God knows where this morning
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

pls no one sud give any attention to this fellow,i can bet he just digged up some youtube videos on wilder and some claims he read from God knows where this morning

You are nothing but a groupie

I bet you wear. Female underwear and fantasize about Anthony Joshua forcefully raping you on your bed grin

Faggöt
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by x6blade(m): 5:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Iziquiel:

You're the dull one here,"I'm typing and I sound". Your education is a waste.
Frazier's and Ali's last fights were in 1975 and 1981 respectively and I'm quite sure you didn't see any of those fights but you come on cyber space to type trash about Contemporary heavyweight boxers.
Why don't you get into the rings and bring back the good old days? Dumbo
Mr dullard hwfa , you want to continue your foolishness this week? , I didn't know we have to live forever to experience things of old , if you are aware we have technology Nd also documentaries that can show this fights and make you actually experience what it was like during their era , in the next 30 years same will be done for our era of fighters ,Mr foolishness ,you keep showing how mentally deficit you are , I hope you can give me a laugh by giving me a dumb reply as always .
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Iziquiel(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2019
x6blade:
Mr dullard hwfa , you want to continue your foolishness this week? , I didn't know we have to live forever to experience things of old , if you are aware we have technology Nd also documentaries that can show this fights and make you actually experience what it was like during their era , in the next 30 years same will be done for our era of fighters ,Mr foolishness ,you keep showing how mentally deficit you are , I hope you can give me a laugh by giving me a dumb reply as always .
This is gonna be last response to you, Mr President Buhari.I regret quoting a dimwit like you. So,your comparison/conclusion is based on the few clips you saw?How stupid can you be? You saw just a few clips yet you talk like you saw those guys fight live.
Comparing contemporary boxers to their Renaissance counterparts shows how dumb you're because many things comes in to play, from better diet,better training/recovery condition plus the fact that,contemporary boxers are faster with better skill and more technically sound than their older counterparts.
You spoke of technology yet your dead brain couldn't tell that the world is also evolving with the help of Sci and Tech.
I won't dignify you with another response, now get lost!
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by azpekuliar: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2019
DeeMain:

Naa! Foreman was a combo of power, control and technique. Wilder is power, no control, no technique. Just a wild swin.ger who hopes to land the fatal one.

Which Foreman are we talking off? Prime '70s Foreman or comeback Foreman of the '90s? I am referring to the former.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by azpekuliar: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Awoo88:

What are you saying? That foreman swing wildly

There are 2 Foremans, depends on the one you are referring to smiley Prime '70s Foreman or comeback Foreman of the '90s?
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Awoo88: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2019
azpekuliar:

There are 2 Foremans, depends on the one you are referring to smiley Prime '70s Foreman or comeback Foreman of the '90s?
. None of then swing wildly. Both best weapon of both is the one/ two punch with the left leading blocking view while landing the right
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by x6blade(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Iziquiel:

This is gonna be last response to you, Mr President Buhari.I regret quoting a dimwit like you. So,your comparison/conclusion is based on the few clips you saw?How stupid can you be? You saw just a few clips yet you talk like you saw those guys fight live.
Comparing contemporary boxers to their Renaissance counterparts shows how dumb you're because many things comes in to play, from better diet,better training/recovery condition plus the fact that,contemporary boxers are faster with better skill and more technically sound than their older counterparts.
You spoke of technology yet your dead brain couldn't tell that the world is also evolving with the help of Sci and Tech.
I won't dignify you with another response, now get lost!
Ode , so in the next 30 years when usain bolts record is almost beaten youll also expects kids in that Era to watch usain bolts run live to know he was one of the greatest sportsman Alive, Mr Dimwit, you dont sound smart i told you , keep your reply it will be a stupid one anyway .
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by DeeMain(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2019
azpekuliar:

Which Foreman are we talking off? Prime '70s Foreman or comeback Foreman of the '90s? I am referring to the former.

Both! Foreman was a punching machine like Tyson but do not be deceived, theirs was power with direction, power on assignment to kill and destroy. Power with technique.

Not wild swing.ing.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Iziquiel(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
x6blade:
Ode , so in the next 30 years when usain bolts record is almost beaten youll also expects kids in that Era to watch usain bolts run live to know he was one of the greatest sportsman Alive, Mr Dimwit, you dont sound smart i told you , keep your reply it will be a stupid one anyway .
The chicken has come home to roast. I told you you're a dullard and you felt insulted, did I at any point in time dispute the fact that those boxers you mentioned aren't great? In fact, you were the one who rubbished the efforts of contemporary boxers. Your last reply shows you didn't even understand what you said in the first place. You're just too dull for your own self. Get lost DUMBO!
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by x6blade(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Iziquiel:

The chicken has come home to roast. I told you you're a dullard and you felt insulted, did I at any point in time dispute the fact that those boxers you mentioned aren't great? In fact, you were the one who rubbished the efforts of contemporary boxers. Your last reply shows you didn't even understand what you said in the first place. You're just too dull for your own self. Get lost DUMBO!
hahahaha Mr slow is now trying to defend himself , I only said people shouldn't compare boxers today to past boxers cause they were better in the past , you as a slow person started attacking me that was I there , and I replied to you that I didn't have to be there the records say so , you as a slow person kept talking about how I wasn't there , I told you I didn't have to be there same way future generations don't have to see Usain bolt run live to know how great of a sportsman he is. You surely aren't meant for social forums. You are too slow. You think you are doing me Ode
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Iziquiel(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
x6blade:
hahahaha Mr slow is now trying to defend himself , I only said people shouldn't compare boxers today to past boxers cause they were better in the past , you as a slow person started attacking me that was I there , and I replied to you that I didn't have to be there the records say so , you as a slow person kept talking about how I wasn't there , I told you I didn't have to be there same way future generations don't have to see Usain bolt run live to know how great of a sportsman he is. You surely aren't meant for social forums. You are too slow. You think you are doing me Ode
Slowpoke, you're still contradicting yourself. You're just a waste of precious time. Goodbye
Okponu oshi.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by x6blade(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Iziquiel:

Slowpoke, you're still contradicting yourself. You're just a waste of precious time. Goodbye
Okponu oshi.

hahaha look at this Ode , he wants to run after decieving himself , come and show your slowness na ,mofo
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Iziquiel(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
x6blade:
hahaha look at this Ode , he wants to run after decieving himself , come and show your slowness na ,mofo
What is the point in trying to educate you when you don't have the IQ to grasp any thing? You are daft to the point that you didn't even understand your first and subsequent comments. Like I said earlier, you're a waste of precision time. Swine!
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by x6blade(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Iziquiel:

What is the point in trying to educate you when you don't have the IQ to grasp any thing? You are daft to the point that you didn't even understand your first and subsequent comments. Like I said earlier, you're a waste of precision time. Swine!
Baba using grammar doesn't defeat the fact that you are slow , you attacked me asking if I was there, and I responded to you, now you are telling me I am contradicting myself , btw me and you whose IQ is low? ,Slow people will come at you and still be claiming IQ , next time when you see my post you'll pass by , Dullard.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by somtookeke(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2019
*Joshua tells Wilder, I'm coming for you*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/joshua-tells-wilder-i-coming-for-you.html

*Google Doodle: Who is Camille Claudel? Sculptor who defied gender discrimination*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/google-doodle-who-is-camille-claudel.html

*Cardi B apologizes to Ghanaian celebrities for shunning them (Video)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/cardi-b-apologizes-to-ghanaian.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess / Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood / EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.