Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership (36922 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by Nobleladycakes1(f): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
It's so absurd
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
fletcherA:

Now you understand why she was kicked out by her ex.."client from hell"
clients from hell.. Funny u acknowledged their existence.. Lol
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
seunfly:
Lol, she is still dey lie again.

People wey know her even said she no get any ex husband, that she is a baby mama for two different men and the Bobo she dey also claim did not exist.
if ur stories are true, then diz one don pass client from hell oooo diz na CEO from hell ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by MzTunechi(f): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Richmondofficia:
The funny thing is she is still not trying to admit to her self that she is trying to please the media and not herself
she has mastered the act of self deceit
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by FirstCounsel(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy
Ay77:
Beg your head
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by winiry(f): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dis lady is so full of herself. I fink dis explains y her ex husband threw her out in d first place. U hav made a mistake, admit it, make peace wif ur God nd move on. Which one is all these yeye stories u ar coming to feed us wif here? Abeg pack well jare. These are d type of people who send others into depression wif their lie lie nd fake lifestyles. They make legit hustlers question God, they make hardworking women look like prostitutes....urghhh
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by eleanora: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Who knows if she's lying again�
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by jclassiq(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
FOOLISH ABAKALIKI GIRL WITH NO SHAME cry

Its not about town my friend, its about the individual.
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by Skmoda360(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
She's just disgracing herself and family that's if she has one undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by seunfly: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
if ur stories are true, then diz one don pass client from hell oooo diz na CEO from hell ����

Let me analyze something for you, she claimed her ex husband threw her out 8 years ago, go to her Instagram page and check her two children, tell me if the second child is up to 8 years.

When I check her page, I did not see any inspirational woman who inspire others as people have claimed, all I see is somebody marketing her stuff seriously for any man who is interested. All the wealth she is displaying is a coded message to prospective clients to know her pay b4 they tries anything funny. She even included her phone number on her Instagram page for easy access for any body ready to buy her market, I wonder why guys did not decode that this girl is a runs girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by habsydiamond(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fake life will always put u in bad situations... Baruf blogger... Tokunbo lady undecided undecided Fake Okoro Blessing grin grin
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by NwaliE01: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Exactly

Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by erai30(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olosho see your life.... IDIOTS!!! grin

Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by jubrilELsudan: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
SHE CAN GO EAT HER FISH KUKU.

Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Madness on the highest level.
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fakebrity.
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by olomson203(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
LIERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (LAN) PLS GATHER HERE
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by iamdynamite(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
gabazin080:
Have you noticed that when you are broke you think properly As you'll think for hours before spending your Last 100 naira note
this is just me right....the last 100naira in my pocket have been there since yesterday..don't know how to spend it yet
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by subcbouy: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
readwone:
who she epp
She helped you know the real G owner of her mansion.
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by nsidible(f): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Okoro blessing now a celebrity....... I wan trend too o
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by skales67(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Guyman02:
She wanted to spite her former husband for throwing her out. Now we can see part of the reasons her marriage failed. wink

She has put stupid feminists here on Nairaland and outside to shame
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by skales67(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Typical Naija woman!

They will mess up and when they are caught in the web of their foolish act, they will still try to make excuses!!
Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by pcicero(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Can't she just shut up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership by faloye5(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Fake life is not good. This will teach those that chose live fake life a lesson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / ~Introducing Hollywoods Cutie Pie: Michael Ealy~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.