Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win (19432 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Chelsea82: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2019
This is awesome , This is incredible, This is passion. You will never watch a night like this in football.

Here is the moment Liverpool players, staff and fans sing You'll Never Walk Alone in the pitch after their Champions League triumph.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/liverpool-players-staff-and-fans-sing.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Chelsea82: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2019
See Reactions below, Watch what Loveren Did To Mane HERE

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by adecamp(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Ftc
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by zeusdgrt(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2019
And so?
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by chibu4u2(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2019
wink
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Happy for klopp abeg

He has paid his dues

cool

20 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by kurajordan(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart and you’ll never walk alone ������ #ProudlyNYWA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by GeneralPula: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2019
cool
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by ssogundele(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2019
I love this club

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Solidkay(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2019
It's a victory very well deserved.
most importantly for their coach

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by ForeThinker: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Last last they Proved it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by frankomale1(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Awesome
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Ayobami7(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Coutinho - “i came to barcelona to win the champions league”

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Demogorgon(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2019
This is just the beginning....
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by namiji2598: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2019
FIFA walk with them
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Jay32: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2019
h
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by namiji2598: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Demogorgon:
This is just the beginning....
and the end
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by iybee24(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2019
U don't mean it grin
Ayobami7:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Were u expecting them to sing Nigeria national anthem before?
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Silentscreamer(f): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2019
The best club in europe and the best fan base. Whats not to like about liverpool??

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by toprealman: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Truly deserved victory.
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Lamasta(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Never will you guys walk alone cool
Liverpool deserves more likes for getting a trophy this season at the expense of Barcelona and Messi grin

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Divay22(f): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Watched every moment of it and I like their team spirit kiss
Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by erons22(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2019
Though I hate this team, congrats to them they deserve it especially kloop

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by luvyaself95(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2019
After Chelsea Team Spirit... Am falling for Liverpool Team Spirit...

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by briggson07(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm Happy for klopp n the team they've rili com a long w@y

But i wone up this morning to get the wor st news our AJ taken dow....
the stats worth it thoug.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by killsmith(f): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2019
If you wan play Liverpool for anfield and them sing this song before the game start, my brother, just beg God make e no reach 4-0.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by Marvinspeed(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Congratulations to the best team currently... thoroughly deserved.....
Walk on! Walk on!! Walk on!!!
With your head help up high....
and You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Ayobami7:
he expect the coach to score and defend for him, if he really need the trophy, he will act like the rest, the Liverpool right back, even origi meant business and they all in for it and not run under the shadow of messi to help them win it . just like when leceister won the league, they meant business, Manchester united has enough quality but arrogance and pride won't let them get dirty on pitch like kante (he give in all anytime any day). Only a coward run around in top 4 teams. Messi is the only one doing job in Barcelona and the guy have been over used, barceola need to help him. I remembered matches he tackle the ball by himself and score and again, tackle the ball by himself and still lay down passes and the rest be watching like Dundee fc.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Messi, Wijnaldum, To Ramos: PSG Summer Signings Have Been A Failure So Far / Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms / Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.