Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) (53721 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Daniel Amokachi And Their Dance At A Chinese Restaurant / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Chelsea82:
Controversial Nollywood Aactress Tonto Dikeh was spotted dancing with Alleged boo Daniel Amokachi at her pre-birthday party.

This is the second time the lovebirds will spotted together in public with the legendary footballer.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/actress-tonto-dike-spotted-dancing-with.html?m=1

amokachi shouldn't make this mistake abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by Amanda4life: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
If they are actually dating they should take it away from social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
how I go take end this girl problem, we men ask "what do women want" but "God is asking Watin Tonto de find "
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
If this is true then Amokachi is as stupid as an immature child. angry

If it's true they danced? Cos that's what 'this' story says..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by ACE1010: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
festacman:
They are both working on promotional project for an upscale restaurant. At least that's what Tonto told us some weeks a go. I doubt if Amokachi is romantically involved with her. If he does then that might prove too risky because he certainly would struggle to SURVIVE any earth-shaking 'Tontoic' controversy. He might be a bull but Tonto is damn too bullish when things go south.

cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by ACE1010: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
kokoA:
This one will always go and be carrying things that will crash him.. He no dey learn.

My brother I surrender grin grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by Desyfoley1452(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
kokoA:
This one will always go and be carrying things that will crash him.. He no dey learn.
my brother this one week me

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
nanakgh:

If it's true they danced? Cos that's what 'this' story says..
Not this story. The dating rumour.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by plus1ne(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
nicepoker101:
Bobrisky won't find this funny grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
It seems something is cooking between them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
LordKO:
To get the best out of someone like Tonto isn't that too hard. She's not the devil personification most people thought she's.

How would you do that? cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by Bilkol: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Chelsea82:
Controversial Nollywood Aactress Tonto Dikeh was spotted dancing with Alleged boo Daniel Amokachi at her pre-birthday party.

This is the second time the lovebirds will spotted together in public with the legendary footballer.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/actress-tonto-dike-spotted-dancing-with.html?m=1

It’s an advert.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
victorian:
He doesn't look interested. She's the one forcing herself on him. His expression says it all.

Tonto oooo

Lol
Madam how far? You don forget me abi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Daniel !!! How many times did I call you? Desist from that pikin, you won't like the outcome when she is through with you. Dem be slay Mama

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
If this is true...then Tonto is surely jinxed with MANDIBULATED MEN..

If you know...you know sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by Tabitha03(f): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
make I drink water and mind my business before dis yeyebrity give me high blood pressure.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by agyo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
kokoA:

U recall his speed bike he crashed in Kaduna 44 road?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by Kbantin: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Don't believe everything u see online.. This is the real guy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by luluman: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Chelsea82:

Dan should just be carefull not to cum in 4 minutes otherwise.......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by LordKO(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
pocohantas:

How would you do that? cheesy

Firstly, she's a headstrong woman of the controversial stock - she's neither a strong-minded woman nor a headstrong woman of the maverick stock - so/yet, as bad as she seems, she's still better than a calm and feeble-minded woman of the egoistic ethical leanings. Only the former mentioned (strong-minded and maverick) can best her in good deeds, all things being equal.

I arrived at the above using her EMI and P:

- Her emotional quotient is negative, it's above normal (she has strong emotion). . . Yet, it's going to be very useful in making the best out of her.

- Her moral quotient is average. This isn't a problem, she'll volitionally and automatically attain a healthy moral quotient with the steps below.

- Her intelligence quotient (not her practical intelligence quotient which is irrelevant in this case) is average. As much as she's a domineering person, she isn't conceited, which is a plus in her case.

- Her personality type is boisterousness - a normal human being has either a boisterous personality or a calm one. Notionally one's physical persona matters, but realistically it doesn't. . . There are boisterous people who're libertarians and conscientious. Unfortunately, most people do judge her mainly based on her boisterous physical persona and negative emotion without putting into consideration her non-PIQ which isn't on the negative side.

Citing the above facts, any man who must go to her for a long-term serious relationship or marriage must be one who has sincere interest in her; and must possess/acquire libertarian, resourceful (not necessarily wealthy), calm (but not feeble-minded) and selfless attributes.

Her types never like to lose either honorably or dishonorably, yet, they can volitionally give up any bad attribute they possess to retain a man or woman that offers them goodness with neither servility nor evil. They can really reciprocate goodness, all things being equal.

In summary, as much as a man can't count on her faithfulness (I don't mean in its formalness) when the chips are down - faithfulness is the hallmark of a strong-minded wo/man - one can count on her loyalty if things remain unchanged. Whereas calm and feeble-minded people of the egoistic leanings have neither loyalty nor faithfulness to offer anyone - their dispositional servitude shouldn't be mistaken for neither of the two.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
LordKO:

Firstly, she's a headstrong woman of the controversial stock - she's neither a strong-minded woman nor a headstrong woman of the maverick stock - so, as bad as she seems, she's still better than a calm and feeble-minded woman of the egoistic ethical leanings. Only the former mentioned (strong-minded and maverick) can best her in good deeds, all things being equal.

I arrived at the above using her EMI and P:

- Her emotional quotient is negative, it's above normal (she has strong emotion). . . Yet, it's going to be very useful in making the best out of her.

- Her moral quotient is average. This isn't a problem, she'll volitionally and automatically attain a healthy moral quotient with the steps below.

- Her intelligence quotient (not her practical intelligence quotient which is irrelevant in this case) is average. As much as she's a domineering person, she isn't conceited, which is a plus in her case.

- Her personality type is boisterousness - a normal human has either a boisterous personality or a calm one. Notionally one's physical persona matters, but realistically it doesn't. . . There are boisterous people who're libertarians and conscientious. Unfortunately, people do judge her by her boisterous physical persona without putting into consideration her non-IQ which isn't on the negative side.

Citing the above facts, any man who must go to her for a long-term serious relationship or marriage must be one who has sincere interest in her; and must possess/acquire libertarian, resourceful (not necessarily wealthy), calm (but not feeble-minded) and selfless attributes.

Her types never like to lose either honorably or dishonorably, yet, they can volitionally give up any bad attribute they possess to retain a man or woman that offers them goodness with neither servility nor evil. They can really reciprocate goodness, all things being equal.

In summary, as much as a man can't count on her faithfulness (I don't mean in its formalness) when the chips are down - faithfulness is the hallmark of a strong-minded wo/man - one can count on her loyalty if things remain unchanged. Whereas calm and feeble-minded people of the egoistic leanings have neither loyalty nor faithfulness to offer anyone - their dispositional servitude shouldn't be mistaken for either of the two.

What about Churchill ?

Why do you think they weren't good for each other

Btw you are very correct about the calm , feeble minded ladies. Unfortunately very few Nigerian men know this. They tend to have the best "wife material skills" and attract so many men because they don't seem to have wahala ,When they are actually joggling five different boyfriends.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by LordKO(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
generationz:

What about Churchill ?

Why do you think they weren't good for each other

Btw you are very correct about the calm , feeble minded ladies. Unfortunately very few Nigerian men know this. They tend to have the best "wife material skills" and attract so many men because they don't seem to have wahala ,When they are actually joggling five different boyfriends.

Actually, neither of them adhered to the axiom "he who comes into equity must come with clean hands." The only difference between them is that while one possesses calm physical persona, the other one possesses boisterous physical persona. On a general note, they're of the same ethical leanings - with psychological projection and hypocritically disingenuousness as their major hallmarks.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
LordKO:

Actually, neither of them adhered to the axiom "he who comes into equity must come with clean hands." The only difference between them is that while one possesses calm physical persona the other possesses boisterous physical persona. On a general note, they're of the same ethical leanings - with psychological projection and hypocritically disingenuousness as their major hallmarks.

Hehehehe
I know what you are talking about with all this your big grammar

I saw it too.

Tonto isn't innocent and isn't a saint , Churchill just outsmarted her while hiding under his calm persona.
It was like they both had a grand plan based on their ethical leanings , she had falling in love and she never expected he had a bigger plan to use and dump her.

Her grievance is , even if a man should use and dump her not him ( whom she claims she picked from the gutter)

I truely understand the babe. She has a good heart even though she is also an hypocrite.

Churchill on the other hand is a narcissist who didn't plan all the way to the end. He under esteem aged tonto .

Lordko, do you know anything about MBTI?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
LordKO:

Actually, neither of them adhered to the axiom "he who comes into equity must come with clean hands." The only difference between them is that while one possesses calm physical persona, the other one possesses boisterous physical persona. On a general note, they're of the same ethical leanings - with psychological projection and hypocritically disingenuousness as their major hallmarks.

Hehehehe

I saw it too .

Tonto isn't innocent and isn't a saint , Churchill just outsmarted her while hiding under his calm persona.
It was like they both had a grand plan based on their ethical leanings , she had falling in love and she never expected he had a bigger plan to use and dump her.

Her grievance is , even if a man should use and dump her not him ( whom she claims she picked from the gutter)

I truely understand the babe. She has a good heart even though she is also an hypocrite.

Churchill on the other hand is a narcissist who didn't plan all the way to the end. He under esteem aged tonto .

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by LordKO(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2019
generationz:

Hehehehe

I saw it too .

Yes. However, I have always had my reservation about it. Everything about it is more articulate than competent.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2019
LordKO:

Yes. However, I have always had my reservation about it. Everything about it is more articulate than competent.

Whats your personality type?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by LordKO(m): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2019
generationz:

Whats your personality type?

Calm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2019
LordKO:

Calm

Ugh , I know that already

I'm talking about Myers Briggs type

Or haven't you ever taken the test or studied the system?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by LordKO(m): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2019
generationz:

Ugh , I know that already

I'm talking about Myers Briggs type

Or haven't you ever taken the test or studied the system?

What I don't believe in, I can't establish - I don't believe in MBTI.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2019
LordKO:

What I don't believe in, I can't establish - I don't believe in MBTI.

Hmm alright then.

I believe you prefer authenticity to group harmony right?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by LordKO(m): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2019
generationz:

Hmm alright then.

I believe you prefer authenticity to group harmony right?

Yes. Group harmony, and its ilks in any sphere of life, will always breed uniformity and uniformity breeds superficiality and, of course, superficiality is the backbone of any vice.

Actually, I hardly read books about psychology.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2019
wink Thanks
Amanda4life:

Kudos to you. You truly understand her kind of person.

Some women doesn't really look up to your money but they need kind of romantic gestures. Simple

No be everybody value this money like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public / Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.