Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) (53776 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by TMSMedia: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter Who Turns A Year Older (Photos)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, has taken to Instagram to celebrate her look-alike daughter who turns a year older today December 17, IgbereTV reports

Posting photos of her daughter on Instagram Patience wrote;

''Chiom Chiom, Nneude Nwaokwor, Oyiri nne nye, Omauma asa ahu.

My blessing from God. I am grateful to God for you. It's an honour to be your mother.

Happy birthday to you my darling.
I have prayed my prayers for you in secret. God will answer us in the public. Continue to be a wonder my dear.

Love you my baby''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXkyMdmMeBA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Spitting resemblance

See as them resemble those Jamaicans when don smoke excess Bournvita undecided

See the Bald head naa , last last she go still Wicked like .................... undecided

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes cool

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Powerbankng: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Real lookalike

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by emorse(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Baby Geee. G for general. Lol. I watched a bit of nollywood too those days sha cheesy

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by ahnie: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
She's super beautiful.Dark skinned ladies are that bomb.Being black skinned is not only beautiful,black is amazing
Happy birthday ori yin nneya

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy Mama G really duplicated herself in her daughter. More life to them.
Mama G,one of my favorite actresses. She interprets her wicked roles so perfectly.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
abeg hu de chop dis gal work...(just asking 4 a friend)

omo dis 1 na carbon copy (no need 4 DNA)

happy "BUY DAY" gal wish u d best in life

in rema voice
I get one way dey call me honey
One way dey do me winchy, winchy
She dey do like Patience Ozokwor

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
She looks spankable wink

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dorcmass(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
identical twin

11 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ihavethingstodo: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wow, such resemblance, happy birthday to her

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
shocked Wow! See resemblance ooo!

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter Who Turns A Year Older (Photos)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, has taken to Instagram to celebrate her look-alike daughter who turns a year older today December 17, IgbereTV reports

Posting photos of her daughter on Instagram Patience wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXkyMdmMeBA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
They really look alike.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by ZendayaColeman(f): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Very beautiful women

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mancrossfire: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
I refuse to say "like mother like daughter"

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Okk
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by WibusJaga: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021

Happy birthday Chiom Chiom.
Thank God say this life no be Nollywood. Else no man go gree make Mama Gee become his mother in law.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Crystalom3(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
On seeing the first pic, I actually thought it was Mama G.

Mama G is just the fairer version

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by nilax82497: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Typing
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by greenie77: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Photocopy! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Its a great joy to give birth to someone that looks exactly like you. Striking resemblance

14 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by fegedod464: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Very beautiful women

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by BlaqJosh: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
not bad

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jamesz12: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
She no fine joor, looks old

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Stephendeals: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin

So somebody have Mama Gee as His Mother In Law, wishing him all best

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tapout(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hey!! End time resemblance cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Hope she didn't take after her mother's love and zeal for witchcraft lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
beautiful babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Newton85: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
I remember this woman's son who is/used to be a footballer.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by ArchiLimited: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday spitting image
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
What beautiful lady... splitting image...

No doubt she ain't in this buhari naija.. wise parents.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths / Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' / Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.