Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident (61292 Views)

Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta / Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police / Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Mulatta(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:
Mercedes got some explaining to do

According to Mercedes-Benz if you see any of their automobile tumbled upside down, take a picture and send to them

You are most likely going to get a new one

Correct me if I am wrong

RIP Reyes but damn 120mph is over 190kmph

Which Nigerian road can you clock this speed?

Clocked 140
Road= laspotech ikorodu campus
Car used= Toyota corolla
End result=my friends gf doesn't enter the same car with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by fx45(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:

I hope so

I did 160 - 170 kph last week along Enugu - port Harcourt road

Although work is still on but some portions of the road are brand new
You're not well... What portion of that road did you do that kind of speed?
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Encapsulate: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:

Nothing dey happen

God and a reliable vehicle dey my side

=>God no send u
=>There is nothing reliable about a vehicle when u defile the laws of physics.

Maximum speed limit in Nigeria road (highway) is 100km/hr, u are doing 160km/hr -170km/hr and calling God. Is it not the same God that urge us to make good use of ears?

Well I have said my own. All the best.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:

I wanna see what the car can do

Plus the road was just too enticing

Am sure Reyes said d same thing. 100-120 is enough 2c what d car can do based on d enticing road.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:

Nothing dey happen

God and a reliable vehicle dey my side

That's what they always say "nothing de happen".
Was God not on Reyes' side or was his vehicle not reliable?

1 Like

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by olisaEze(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
helphelp:
Mad speed....God direct our cars when we feel that need for andrelanin rush
cheesy

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
imam07:
him too want to visit Reyes if he keeps having dat speed

Very dangerous driving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by seniorgozman(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
rapper12:

You have probably been watching the back of your TV just like most Nigerians.

Mercedes did not say such a thing. In fact, Mercedes Benz were very unstable and somersaulting easily that by 1997, it caused a scandal so much that the German company issued an apology to its customers and promised to work on the stability of their cars.

I guess thats where Nigerian blockheads got the "report" that Mercedes claimed their cars do not somersault.

Edit: Read here: https://mercedesblog.com/20-years-since-mercedes-a-class-elch-test-scandal/
I heard it
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Autospect1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Have you inspected it, then why buy it? Autospect offers pre purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria. Call/whatsapp 08051807665 or 08100314596.

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Bayoibee: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Why don’t this exotic cars production limit non professionals from reaching such speed...
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by femmoy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
SweetCunt97:
perv swerve
hey don't try to be rude ok? I don't know why all u Nairaland girls form.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by jimb(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
another homo is down.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by LZAA: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Am certain he crashed in a Super car so he definitely will make Heaven

You can't die inside 1999 Camry and be sure of heaven . It's Dicey

When you crash inside a Super car, Mercy and Grace is upon you.

Am certain he is in Heaven
Your brain is paining you oo

1 Like

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Okwuuu: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Bad guyz
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Okwuuu: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Okwuuu post=78967569][/quote]
Lolz
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by 9icetoo(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Mercedes can somersault very well

But it often lands back on its tyres and not upside down.
Really? Wow. Stay off tramadol please.

1 Like

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Jbcmotive(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2019
RIP Reyes.

Meanyl OP, S550 is not a super car.

AllenSpencer:

1 Like

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by AllenSpencer: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Jbcmotive:
RIP Reyes.

Meanyl OP, S550 is not a super car.

Oh!

S550 is still a super machine.

1 Like

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by ad84ada(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Speed kills
stefanweeks:

Why bro?

1 Like

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Sunsets: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Are you born again? You'll soon make heaven[ author=stefanweeks post=78955042]

I hope so

I did 160 - 170 kph last week along Enugu - port Harcourt road

Although work is still on but some portions of the road are brand new [/quote]
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by alexvic12: 5:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Exactly one year today!

Rest well man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS / Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.