Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Take Reno Omokri Serious To Your Own Peril, By Joseph Odok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Reno Omokri Serious To Your Own Peril, By Joseph Odok (386 Views)

"Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG / Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Reno Omokri Serious To Your Own Peril, By Joseph Odok by Oluwabash(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Just read a letter Reno Omokri wrote to Osinbajo on Leah Shiabu. I agree the govt should double efforts on her release especially because she is the only christian still in captivity. I price Leah Shiabu's tenacity to her Christian faith and acknowledge her as my hero. I know some children of perdition have got opportunity to build their lie on islamization agenda that is real only in their figment of imagination. These enemies of Nigeria are out to destroy our well price democracy using religion and ethnicity as a facade to cover their rapacious greed and primitive spirit of wealth acquisition

However before I get confused, was Reno not an aide to GEJ when Chibok girls were captivated? Common why is the complacent Reno taking this Leah Shaibu case so serious now? Or is Reno activism and religiosity a product of the frustration of losing elections? I see Reno a man that gets bitter after each electoral victory. His bitterness began after GEJ lost elections. Maybe he is calculating the lost of an opportunity for a private jet if looters where still in power. His bitterness has surfaced after the Dubia plan has failed and Buhari has been legally inaugurated after all efforts to criminally stop the inauguration

Forget Reno when he carries the Bible and pretend before you, forget a man with double standards. I am the last to take this greedy demon with the Bible serious. If you want to take Reno serious, you are at your peril.

Let me not be too hard, Reno sarcasm accelerate to a geometrical level after electoral victory. The Dubai promise Atiku made for him have been defeated again by PMB victory so expect more of a paranoid Pastor Reno. I am expecting more criticism from Reno, politics appears to have been his soul source of hope to participate in the sharing loots by the corrupt friends he surrounds himself with. He chose corruption and worked with the most corrupt. Abeg leave Reno because everything he does is in accord with anything belle face.

Joseph Odok PhD Esq
Re: Take Reno Omokri Serious To Your Own Peril, By Joseph Odok by AllenSpencer: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2019
You said it all.

To me, the fact that he has no access to the treasury and coupled with the fact that he can no longer maintain the lifestyle he lived, Fraustration has taken over his mental state and delusion has same time set in

FFK also falls in same class. They presently so useless that all that brings attention to them is the gibberish they spew.
Re: Take Reno Omokri Serious To Your Own Peril, By Joseph Odok by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2019
@OP.

I don't think clued-on folks take Reno seriously. He can deceive the gullible as the likes of Nnamdi Kanu, FFK, Fayose et al get away with doing but Nigerians able to see beyond the surface know precisely what Omokri is. A self-serving bigot and loser. He is a divisive, frustrated, undemocratic, mean-spirited and manipulative human being who cannot move on from the result of democratic votes that people cast to choose who they want as their leaders. I personally think Omokri is vile. The worst thing about Omokri is how he selfishly and callously seeks to divide Nigerians, for his own gains, along religious and ethnic lines, not minding that our Country is volatile, while his own family are safe abroad. This is not a man who is responsible or wants progress for Nigeria.
Re: Take Reno Omokri Serious To Your Own Peril, By Joseph Odok by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
You said it all.

To me, the fact that he has no access to the treasury and coupled with the fact that he can no longer maintain the lifestyle he lived, Fraustration has taken over his mental state and delusion has same time set in

FFK also falls in same class. They presently so useless that all that brings attention to them is the gibberish they spew.

Correct talk. The likes of FFK, Fayose and Omokri see Nigerians as simpletons to manipulate so they can have the environment that makes them money to maintain their hedonistic and ostentatious lifestyle. As OP pointed out, Reno had no problem with GEJ's massive failings against Boko Haram when he was part of Jonathan's Government. Reno was also happy to get in bed with one of the most corrupt men in Nigeria's history, i.e Atiku, so he could return to relevance and the chance to gain private access to billions meant for ordinary Nigerians. What genuine Pastor and man of God/Holiness behaves as Omokri does?
Re: Take Reno Omokri Serious To Your Own Peril, By Joseph Odok by aolawale025: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oluwabash:

Just read a letter Reno Omokri wrote to Osinbajo on Leah Shiabu. I agree the govt should double efforts on her release especially because she is the only christian still in captivity. I price Leah Shiabu's tenacity to her Christian faith and acknowledge her as my hero. I know some children of perdition have got opportunity to build their lie on islamization agenda that is real only in their figment of imagination. These enemies of Nigeria are out to destroy our well price democracy using religion and ethnicity as a facade to cover their rapacious greed and primitive spirit of wealth acquisition

However before I get confused, was Reno not an aide to GEJ when Chibok girls were captivated? Common why is the complacent Reno taking this Leah Shaibu case so serious now? Or is Reno activism and religiosity a product of the frustration of losing elections? I see Reno a man that gets bitter after each electoral victory. His bitterness began after GEJ lost elections. Maybe he is calculating the lost of an opportunity for a private jet if looters where still in power. His bitterness has surfaced after the Dubia plan has failed and Buhari has been legally inaugurated after all efforts to criminally stop the inauguration

Forget Reno when he carries the Bible and pretend before you, forget a man with double standards. I am the last to take this greedy demon with the Bible serious. If you want to take Reno serious, you are at your peril.

Let me not be too hard, Reno sarcasm accelerate to a geometrical level after electoral victory. The Dubai promise Atiku made for him have been defeated again by PMB victory so expect more of a paranoid Pastor Reno. I am expecting more criticism from Reno, politics appears to have been his soul source of hope to participate in the sharing loots by the corrupt friends he surrounds himself with. He chose corruption and worked with the most corrupt. Abeg leave Reno because everything he does is in accord with anything belle face.

Joseph Odok PhD Esq

Trash

1 Like

Re: Take Reno Omokri Serious To Your Own Peril, By Joseph Odok by monkautos(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
aolawale025:

Trash
Don't mind the charge and bail lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Absolve The Beneficiaries Of Late Recruitment Made By The Immediate Past Governm / 33 Year-old Undergraduate Emerge Speaker Of Pleatue Assembly / Watch MKO Abiola's Campaign Jingle, 26years Later, Same Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.