Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun (28467 Views)

Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) / Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by Binikingdowm: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Operation keep Edo land holy. We are Christians and we are ready to defend our faith. God bless oyegun.

I hope oshiomole comes to his senses
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by TruthinAction: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Every honest southerner and Christians that are holding elected or appointed positions should actually resign in protest to this evil agenda which will not spare them when it comes.
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by karashita: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
illiteratepmb:
Finally, someone is waking up but wait for the traitors from the West to come and call Oyegun unprintable names.

Of course,they will come from all over,accusing him of being in 'sifia pain' because he was removed as Apc Chairman.

I just wonder why people fail to see the truth in some of these allegations.Even if they are not islamizing the nation,they are traumatizing the people.Nigerians live in fear for their lives.

I commend Oyegun for lending his voice to this talk.It is never too late for others follow suit.
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by donjahsy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
sulasa07:

I can't believe that after all this years,mumu people will still be saying Book Haram is for Islamization.Book Haram has killed more Muslims than Christians + Unknown altogether
Boko Haram kills Muslim who doesn't believe in there ideology and Muslims who betray them
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
What makes me laugh is that in order to replace a clearly failing APC government, someone is recommending bringing back the PDP under the same Obasanjo....where the same Herdsmen crisis started...??

The problem with the whole Fulani crisis is that neither side is interested in solving the crisis. All they are interested in is scaring voters, whether claims of Fulani islamization, or Christianisation...

Meanwhile, our population is growing, the land is not growing, desertification is procceding....and no one is doing squat about those issues.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by SocialFinance: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Leader like OBJ under whose nose Sharia was introduced in 2001

OBJ that ask millitary to level s whole Of town

Out of 16 years of PDP, he and GEJ spent 13years. What did they do to help Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by huptin(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
sulasa07:

I can't believe that after all this years,mumu people will still be saying Book Haram is for Islamization.Book Haram has killed more Muslims than Christians + Unknown altogether

Pray tell me the mission of Boko Haram? Christianization, they are killing moderate Moslems because they believe that those moderate Moslems poses a threat to their extreme form of Islam, it doesn't mean that they have changed or forgotten their main mission - which is to introduce sharia law across the whole of Africa!
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by sulasa07(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
huptin:

Pray tell me the mission of Boko Haram? Christianization, they are killing moderate Moslems because they believe that those moderate Moslems poses a threat to their extreme form of Islam, it doesn't mean that they have changed or forgotten their main mission - which is to introduce sharia law across the whole of Africa!
Sharia law to where,ur house?,was Sharia law not already in use in the States b4 Book Haram started killing, abegi bring another excuse.Sharia law ko,Shuara law ni

2 Likes

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by AMI3(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
What the essence of telling when u all have seen it. Do u want the youth to take action on what elders suppose to do?
We have been hearing about this Fulanization, Islamization for quite some time now, what is the way forward? Do we want it to happen so that u will say I said it. action, action bro

1 Like

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by masseratti: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Am not APC apologist nor PDP but I have a problem with media sensationism, the topic is grossly misleading, he didn't agree with what Obasanjo said, the media went out of that to quote him on something else, same tactics religious leaders use, pastors and imams, that said I don't think we need leaders like Obasanjo, he got us to where we are right now, Poo.hole, even buhari we don't deserve him, heck we don't even deserve Oyegun himself, our national debt is risinging crazily, in less than 2years if we can't grow our revenue, more banks will collapse, salaries won't be paid, dollar will sky rocket to 1k to a dollar if we can't fix the situation now.
It's the prerogative of Islam to spread it all over the earth anyway they could, Obasanjo aid it by allowing sharia to have a foot hold in zamfara because of his second term, so don't we need a leader like that?

If social media is the new mainstream I think it's high time we make all this old guards irrelevant by not talking to them.

We need a selfless leader like George Washington, the man left power voluntary when that was never heard of or not in vogue, he handed over the military he commanded to the state when most Generals would have use that to be crowned kings.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by huptin(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
sulasa07:

Sharia law to where,ur house?,was Sharia law not already in use in the States b4 Book Haram started killing, abegi bring another excuse.Sharia law ko,Shuara law ni

End of conversation dude! Move along!
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by AMI3(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
What is the essence of telling us when u all have seen it. Do u want the youth to take action on what elders suppose to do?
We have been hearing about this Fulanization, Islamization for quite some time now, what is the way forward? Do u want it to happen so that u will say I said it. action bro
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by kikake: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oyegun good you repented.

Oyegun and Obasanjo were once strong supporters and members of APC, the Fulanization political party.

Trust the Igbo. Igbo saw it from beginning.
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by MillerJnr(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
so funny, once they know they are no longer relevant in Nigeria politics they jump to tribal and religious criticisms just to stay afloat, if only we understand these leaders, gov. ortom of benue, Ty danjuma, and obj are case studies,. even CAN instead of talking about the welfare of the Christians ,they are busy searching for people that want to islamize Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by kikake: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
And afonja Muslims and zombies are busy defending their slave masters.Seriously this set of people deserve no place among us,they worst pass Fulani herdsmen.

If not for Yoruba Muslims, how can Fulani ever think of Islamization of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by Emyjeze(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
sulasa07:

a very stupid and untrue thing to say in public. You should be ashamed of yourself. Like rally ashamed

2 Likes

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by kikake: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
MillerJnr:
so funny, once they know they are no longer relevant in Nigeria politics they jump to tribal and religious criticisms just to stay afloat, if only we understand these leaders, gov. ortom of benue, Ty danjuma, and obj are case studies,. even CAN instead of talking about the welfare of the Christians ,they are busy searching for people that want to islamize Nigeria.

Nigeria's politics is the most retrogressive in the world.

Being relevant in Nigeria's political process is like being relevant in a stealing culture.

Who wants to be relevant in a stealing culture except a dullard and thief?

1 Like

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by sulasa07(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emyjeze:
a very stupid and untrue thing to say in public. You should be ashamed of yourself. Like rally ashamed
Since Book Haram don start,una don't turn Muslim?Yeye people.
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by lequama10: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Komolafe89:
Oyegun has a painful story experienced from being dropped off by APC you can't expect less or even worst than this....
please try read the news again and this time try to understand and if you are finding it difficult to understand, please try to call on one of your siblings maybe they will do better...thanks.
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by lequama10: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emyjeze:
hey that guy more sane than you.. Islamization my foot, how is that possible? Must you believe everything that fly around.. there is a reason God gave us all brains please try use it...

1 Like

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by lequama10: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
kikake:
Oyegun good you repented.

Oyegun and Obasanjo were once strong supporters and members of APC, the Fulanization political party.

Trust the Igbo. Igbo saw it from beginning.
oh shit I guess that word #igbo is the new disease in town...

1 Like

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by splendour7(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
tunjijones:
I dnt buy the idea anyway. How can it even happen?

As in buhari wld force everyone to become a Fulani slave or how?

That's how pple were saying buhari want to islamize Nigeria. I was surprise that even educated Christians were even saying it. How wld he even do that in this 21st century..

FYI am not a supporter of buhari am just a sane Nigerian
bro that how it happend in turky,and other countries,it is a gradual process,take the yorubas for instance,they are 50% muslim now, believe me by 10yrs to come they will be 90%muslim..as of nw most of the yoruba politicians and elites are muslims, Take Tinubu,fashola,saraki,lai Mohammade,and Co For Example.

1 Like

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by lequama10: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
masseratti:
Am not APC apologist nor PDP but I have a problem with media sensationism, the topic is grossly misleading, he didn't agree with the tag Obasanjo said, the media went out of that to quote him on something else, same tactics religious leaders use, pastors and imams, that said I don't think we need leaders like Obasanjo, he got us to where we are right now, shit hole, even buhari we don't deserve him, heck we don't even deserve Oyegun himself, our national debt is risinging crazily, in less than 2years if we can't grow our revenue, more banks will collapse, salaries won't be paid, dollar will sky rocket to 1k to a dollar of we can't fix the situation now.
It's the prerogative of Islam to spread it all over the earth anyway they could, Obasanjo aid it by allowing sharia to have a foot hold in zamfara because of his second term, so do we need a leader like that?

If social media is the new mainstream I think it's high time we make all this old guards irrelevant by not talking to them.

We need a selfless leader like George Washington, the man left power voluntary when that was never heard of or not in vogue, he handed over the military he commanded to the state when most Generals would have use that to be crowned kings.
your life go better, because of hatred most of them just jump into conclusion without a vivid clarification.. *most of thud people don't know the reason they are still where they are is because of the bad act of not putting attention to detail..

3 Likes

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by tunjijones(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
splendour7:
bro that how it happend in turky,and other countries,it is a gradual process,take the yorubas for instance,they are 50% muslim now, believe me by 10yrs to come they will be 90%muslim..as of nw most of the yoruba politicians and elites are muslims, Take Tinubu,fashola,saraki,lai Mohammade,and Co For Example.

When did it happen in Turkey?

Around 11th century or so. ..wen it was still dark age. Bros we are in 21st century now. That can never ever happen at this time. Ever...

1 Like

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by 9gerian: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
That’s the major problem in this part of the world. Yes men everywhere angry

bentwood85:
if he was still the APC chairman he would be quiet because he wants to be seen as a party loyalist...

1 Like

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by emezuo17: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
sulasa07:

. ISIS have also killed more Muslims than Christian's, so is Al shabab and other extreem Islamic movements, not all Muslims accept that form of Islam, but it's easier for them to adjust than Christians and other religions, so that boko Haram has killed more Muslims doesn't mean they are not planning islamisation, after all we have more Muslims than christians where they are domiciled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by BrownRoofRep: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Komolafe89:
Oyegun has a painful story experienced from being dropped off by APC you can't expect less or even worst than this....
One spotted!
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by sapientia(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
I know all the group of people that will insult this man for saying the truth.

But i won't boost their ego by listing them.

Especially their NL branch.
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by ReubenE(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
tunjijones:
I dnt buy the idea anyway. How can it even happen?

As in buhari wld force everyone to become a Fulani slave or how?

That's how pple were saying buhari want to islamize Nigeria. I was surprise that even educated Christians were even saying it. How wld he even do that in this 21st century..

FYI am not a supporter of buhari am just a sane Nigerian
My brother, we have radical change and Conservative one.
Turning Nigeria to an Islamic Republic is very easy especially when State Power is involved.
They would never tell you that's what they want to do, you will only see it before your own eyes.....Christians will not be forced to accept Islam, the process would involve persuasion, and in extreme cases, violence will be introduced in whatever guise possible to achieve the ultimate aim.
When the country becomes too uncomfortable, those that have the means to defend non Muslims would flee, leaving the rest to succumb or get annihilated

Turkey, Syria were not Islamic Republics some hundreds of years ago.
Re: We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun by TruthinAction: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Would he have said that if he is still holding an elective position? However, he has spoken the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign / Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Metuh, Fayose Attend PDP Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.