Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos (4249 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by nairafame(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Popular Female Nigerian Artist, Simi who got married to Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold some months ago puts her cleavage on display in sultry gram post with her rocking her low hair cut.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/06/adekunle-wife-simi-put-her-cleavage-on.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by nairafame(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by nairafame(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by Jessyjack(f): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
undecided

so how is this news.......? haven't you heard that people are now going Stark naked on Instagram....? cleavage baring is nothing new to this generation please! #dino4governor....

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nice. She is gaining weight.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by jabor4Naija(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mrs Gold looking gorgeous and rocking dat low cut hair beautifully.
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by vanida6: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow my cutie simi looking fresh,,,,,me likey smiley
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by Olufela30: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shaaiii Las Las, Olympus fell !!!

Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by Aidejay(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
She is glowing ooh!
Are u sure see is not ..........?
She don dey fine we'll we'll now ooh!
Marriage dey suit some pple ooh
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by Toreddo3679(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jessyjack:
undecided

so how is this news.......? haven't you heard that people are now going Stark naked on Instagram....? cleavage baring is nothing new to this generation please! #dino4governor....
you look beautiful tho..
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by Martins6545: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
F*cking stupid b*tch

You caused all these problems for NM, with your dead career

*spits*
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by bfm1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Adekunle gold is really enjoying,kudos to my guy.beautiful.
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by Drey1: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
If not for money, Jumoke oni bread seller would have been more good looking than simi. Wetin money fit do for person life no be small o. Baba God, Oya pick my call o, make my story change for BEST .
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by dipseacon: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Simi looks like an afonja with a smelly kpekus.
She looks like she used to be a stoner and druggy before she met AG.
Simi looks like she smokes one blunt before taking selfies.
Simi looks all these street girls wey dey all the old women for street dey point at am when she dey pass cos they know say na she dey service all the street boys.
Simi looks like she doesn't shave her kpekus.
She also looks like the kind of girl with a black kpekus but fair thighs.
Re: Adekunle Wife, Simi Put Her Cleavage on Display For Her Fans. Photos by Gadafii: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
How many cup of red beans should I fry

Cos I don't knw how's this a news

(1) (Reply)

Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus / Drake's Bluetooth Toilet (Photos, Video) / Photo: Meet Hycinth Idibia, 2face Immediate Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.