Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) (15102 Views)

Photos Of Nigeria's Finest twins, Charly Boy's Stylish Grandchildren / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
Blue Island. . .I got drenched in its bush bar last thursday.Nice joint,but I wont take my guest there.
Their fresh fish peppersoup (point & kill) is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
tkb417:

yeah u can meet dem

what do i tell them? they shd ask for Odunnu living in Indepence layout?

meanwhile, i dont wanna come when the main guy is around oh cheesy
how many are they?how handsome are they?how tall are they?how deep are their pockets?
My office is in Ind/Layout,but I live else where.
If you come when Oga isnt around,you'l be tempted and you'l definitely start a thread in Romance asking for advice.
Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by tkb417(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
Odunnu:

how many are they?how handsome are they?how tall are they?how deep are their pockets?
My office is in Ind/Layout,but I live else where.
If you come when Oga isnt around,you'l be tempted and you'l definitely start a thread in Romance asking for advice.
Be warned!
***ahem***
we shall see who is gonna open a thread at the end
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
Babe,didnt u c my YIM buzz?
I'm on my way to PHC, for my celebration.
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
Odunnu again!!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2010
Wetin?
BTW who be u?
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2010
sorry ma! i been think say you dey offline.
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by 198: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2010
Stevogue:

Odunnu again!!
grin grin grin wetin!!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
Stevogue:

My friend,ID urself b4 I castrate u now!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
Stevogue:

My friend,ID urself b4 I castrate u now!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Vindy: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2010
I will like spendn a weekend in Enugu, like traveling a lot tho I stay in PHC. Is anybody out there all you need do is take me arnd ur food and drinks are on me the whole wkend, support me in find a good n cosy hotel. I have always wanted to know Enugu, I'm moved once more. Any good club in that town? How abt a wkend of fun like the world is coming to an end.Vindysob1@yahoo.com
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2010
@Odunnu r u fron Enugu?
No: you are short,ugly and should decamp Enugu immidiatly.
Yes: then,you cant be ugly.it cant just happen.
How to u feel to be spanked?
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2010
@ Vindy hope u r nt looking for a girl to take you around? If you dont wanna get stuckd with one Womanliness let a boy take you around the creek,buzzy,cool,hurt,hurtest,and creme de la créme hangouts and as well connect you to Campus girl that will glamorize ur stay. U can readily buy(girls) at an affordable and discount rates. I'm still very much around. I will do that but hav ur pocket loaded. Mail me if u can.
<<<<<

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2010
Havent u seen my pix?
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Ibime(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2010
I would not argue with the OP. Igbo girls are exceptionally beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
Odunnu hot for this thread no be small. Odikwa egwuoooo!!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
Are u a kid adultnapper?
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2010
Whatever! No dull moment on nairaland, am only intrigued by your deft navigation of the redlight district of the coal city! My respect!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2010
Red light district kwa?
I'l assume you are trying to get my attention.
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2010
You didnt read my post right. Well as at the last time I checked, the words u chose to react to, were both cancelled out. Read again.
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by 190: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2010
whats going on here
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by favouredjb(f): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
All nigerian girls,from every state,or tribe are beautiful.
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
190:

whats going on here
Yea pal, we've been throwing banters and am afraid Odunnu dear is set to throw tantrums. thats all!
favouredjb:

All nigerian girls,from every state,or tribe are beautiful.
Hey kiddo, you missed the point here. By the way, its way past bedtime, so run along to sleep,

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by favouredjb(f): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
Excuse me,who did u just call "kiddo"?saying its past by bed time?do u guys just like to pick on someone,and get nasty for no just cause?
Am disappointed in you,old man,since you think am a kid.argh!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by rosely(f): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
I hv 4 girls as my friend,they r all 4rom enugu nd i didnt see any finest in them they are just as urgly as i am.maybe u never see fine girl bl4.
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by safarigirl(f): 3:40am On Oct 02, 2010
all women are beautiful, but what do you consider beautiful? i personally think the ph girls are something, abuja girls? god bless whoever created make up cos most of 'em aren't all that, i stay in abj, i haven't seen any extraordinary beauty here, as for enugu, haven't been there, can't say, lagos girls r also tyt, most girls anyways are made beautiful by cosmetics in the end cool
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by pendusky(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2010
ROTFL! U p'ple ar 2 funny.lol, @kenis its2early 2hav drwn ur conclusn,chk out other plcs,bt yorus are damn ug**('.')
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 6:23am On Oct 02, 2010
I have been to about 29states in ths country including FCT,in all my waka about,I hold Enugu as a singular state where you'l get a concentration of beautiful gurlz. Befor u go talking,you must understand that I have no bloodties with Enugu and though the gurls are not necessarily frm Enugu,Enugu hosts the largest collection/concentration of beautiful gurls

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2010
rosely:

I hv 4 girls as my friend,they r all 4rom enugu nd i didnt see any finest in them they are just as urgly as i am.maybe u never see fine girl bl4.
since you are ugly,the poster will be foolish to expect you to see beauty in otherz.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by 190: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2010
hey wots goin on in here!! undecided
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2010
@190: My Broda, I have asked the same question in many different ways. Well I have just come away with the impression that we landed a concentration of some hackneyed salesmen abi saleswomen in this thread trying to sell the idea of feminine beauty in the coal city without any census figure to back their claims. Lets just be nice and watch and spoli their sport. How u see am?
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by 190: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^

I de ur back, lets watch~ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Weird Laws Around The World.... / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? / 5 Simple Goals You Can Still Achieve This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.