Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) (15054 Views)

Photos Of Nigeria's Finest twins, Charly Boy's Stylish Grandchildren / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2010
@Odunnu u did nt answer all my questns correcly.
Wht language do u speak?
For the doubtn Thomoses in the house. 2day is Sunday,i'm sopposed busy catching my groove. I dont answer questions on Sunday,expecialy when i'm in Enugu.
I want to build my tent in Enugu.
I want to build a bush bar in Nsukka.
When next you come to Enugu,go 2 Nsukka and ask of Kenis Joint. They will serve u Big Stout, Isi Ewu, Bush meat and Palm wine at dsame time. grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by 190: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2010
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2010
Kenis, what question?I guess i never read it
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by edlion57(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
My girl dey enugu and she is more beautiful than agbani darego

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by favouredjb(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
And who says agbani is d epitome of beauty?not saying she's not beautiful dnt get me wrong
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
No, she is the epitome of ugly. So if all the Enugu girls are like Agbani y wouldnt we say they r beautiful. I dont knw y ugly girls always want to bring the beautiful ones down. grin
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
E be like dis thread don dey tire.
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by 190: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^

rotfl~
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by favouredjb(f): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
Lol,yea am very ugly,if it makes u feel good

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2010
Then go 2 Enugu and prize a beauty pill. After which u will start prostrating 2 the beautiful ones wheneva u see them. Pls, dont ever ask me 4 d pill. Continue 2 wast ur moni in makeups which wl make u uglia. grin
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by niceone3(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2010
Yeah! I know  Igbo girls has d most incident of beauty but I'm not sure if any of d igbo states can boost of prettier girls than d other cos they generally look alike. However, if i should go by stats of celebs i would say Imo & Abia  cos they dominate d list of beauties in d 'beauty pageant' both male & female categories, nollywood artists, musical artists etc.
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2010
nice.one:

Yeah! I know Igbo girls has d most incident of beauty but I'm not sure if any of d igbo states can boost of prettier girls than d other cos they generally look alike. However, if i should go by stats of celebs i would say Imo & Abia cos they dominate d list of beauties in d 'beauty pageant' both male & female categories, nollywood artists, musical artists etc.

Im compelled to agree with you as you happen to be the first contributor to present something of a verifiable and logical arguement beside the many sentimental inputs of people residing in Enugu or few others nursing some form of nostalgia from their trips to Enugu. Im not rooting for any particular city as there are no stats to that effect but I wonder how nobody wan mention "Ala Owerri" wey dey happen per second, per second. With over six higher institutions of learning, wether school dey open or not, "Ife na eme n'Owerri." You may have also heard that Owerri is home to the largest concentration of Hotels for any city its size in Nigeria. Next time you are taking a vac, give Owerri your best shot!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2010
Plz try 2 read English very well. Enugu girls r not the only beautiful ones. Many girls in Enugu are a combination of peeps frm Imo,Anambra,Abia n other states.only 6 schools in Imo. ha! ha ha. More than 10 school in Enugu boy! Imo cannot have the highest number of Hotel. It's Enugu boy! They have the highest number of hotel in the whole of Nigeria. Imo girls are very very beatiful, i most confess. They r very beatiful but dengerious n heartless.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
kenis:

No, she is the epitome of ugly. So if all the Enugu girls are like Agbani y wouldnt we say they r beautiful. I dont knw y ugly girls always want to bring the beautiful ones down. grin
You and English sef. Well, I respect your opinion but am not going to contest this with you. Cos I have to first be sure you have even been to Owerri and stayed awhile, and not merely sniping at the city from your comfort zone in Enugu. Without this, nothing I say would make sense to u. Enjoy!
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Odunnu: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2010
I wonder what you gain frm blind arguements.
The poster didnt say Owerri gurls aint fyne but what ths thread is about is that Enugu state houses the largest number of beautiful gurls.
I agree with him. These gals are not necessarily frm Enugu state they are not fine sef but a collection of virtually every oda state in Nigeria.
I'v been to Owerri and I live in Enugu,I know what i'm saying.
The number of tertiary institutions, hotels,eatries and clubs in Enugu by far surpasses that of Owerri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2010
Odunnu what you are talking about is a CENSUS and you cannot push it without credible statistics. Suppose the figure of the beauties you talk about doesn't exist, you should at least get that of the higher institutions, eateries, hotels and other social hang-outs. Then co-relate them with those in other Southeast state capitals like Owerri and Umuahia before backing your horse. Eye-marking definitely won't do!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Stevogue(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2010
Also just like you have stayed in Owerri, I have lived in Enugu and d univ community in Nsukka put together for 22 years. I cannot dispute the ever presence of the beautiful ones but concentration, na na na , thats way way arguable.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
Odunnu:

I wonder what you gain frm blind arguements.
The poster didnt say Owerri gurls aint fyne but what ths thread is about is that Enugu state houses the largest number of beautiful gurls.
I agree with him. These gals are not necessarily frm Enugu state they are not fine sef but a collection of virtually every oda state in Nigeria.
I'v stayed in Owerri and I live in Enugu,I know what i'm saying.
The number of tertiary institutions, hotels,eatries and clubs in Enugu by far surpasses that of Owerri.
Gbam!!

THREAD LOCKED

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Centjay: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
Coal City babes fine joo. I am a witness.
Anybody can burn if you don't like that simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by Mobinga: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hmmm. I might just visit

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by colonel20: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
no be lie. But igbo girls are CUNNY
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by dadaru: 3:00am On Feb 10, 2012
At OP are u still enjoying Enugu or the girls have finally finished u
Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by druid06(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
When you're looking for pretty girls, rivers state is where you want to be. Those dames are too fine... It's as if all the girls there've been cursed with beauty. Fulani girls are cute too.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) by FrankArc2022(m): 4:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Please I need Enugu State girl for a serious relationship that will lead to Marriage please.. am tall and calm.. contact me on 07033805357...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Censorship: Good or Bad? / One Injured As Explosion Rocks Osun / What Kind Of Dog Can One Use For Home Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.