Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (61656 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / See Andy Ruiz Remarkable Body Transformation Since His Defeat To AJ (photo) / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by itspzpics(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
After Famous boxer Anthony Joshua loss, His sister Joshua was seen by his side showing him her support as they both walk together.

Family is is everything.

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/anthony-joshua-sister-show-him-support-after-his-defeat/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by itspzpics(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Watch The Adorable Video => HERE

See reactions below

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by emmahardgun(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lol we naija dey your back

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by MobileGees: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow FTC shocked shocked

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone may we live to see the this new year IJN!!!

Don't know about all of you but my 2012 was fantastic looking forward to 2013

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by tydi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin

Family always come first

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Uyi168: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
If she didn't support her brother, who will

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by rawpadgin(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Praisesongz: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bro don Dey drink beer
Gather here if you are Happy for Liverpool after lifting the CL last night grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Only GOD is invincible!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by wink2015(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua should take a CHILLED PILL � shrugged off the unfortunate defeat.

Go back to the drawing board and re- strategize for the next boxing tournament.

Every day can not be a Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Junkie1: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
WHY EXACTLY IS THIS NEWS ? WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING? THAT SHE WALKED OUT ON HIM CUZ HE GOT HIS ASS BEAT UP LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL BY A SHORT FAT MEXICAN?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by BackToLife: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow! This guy said some hard truth.
mainman7:
Did you notice that even his last win didn't get much attention like this his one loss? Moral: many would pretend not to see you achieving, and go all gleeful when you lose.

No matter how we pretend, the truth is the truth, and always too glaring. The demoralizing hate comments against Olufemi Anthony Joshua has been from Igbos and some very very few gullible senseless Yorubas that follows anything Igbos say. What hurts Igbos most in this life is to see Yorubas shine. With perfect hatered, they hate to see Yorubas shine. They are subconsciously green with incurable envy of Yorubas, so, they tell other tribes very slanderous derogatory things about the Yorubas They never say a single good thing about Yorubas even though they are far more evil, less intelligent and greedy than the Yorubas. Igbos should naturally accept that God created Yorubas to be superior to them. They should just bow to us so that Nigeria can move forward.

Igbos are the most selfish shallow-minded sad Souls on Earth. Igbos still don't realize that Yorubas are not ordinary beings.

Intelligent Yorubas have now understand why Igbos are forever pained. The pathological hatred that Igbos have towards Yorubas is unconsciously because Yorubas have naturally first achieved and still achieving every Greatness that Igbos hope to achieve in this Life: they stigmatized and spread lies that Yorubas are cowards, yet we gallantly won the 1635 Oshogo War against the Fulanis (something that Igbos can never achieve). They said we are not strong to fight yet we've produced the likes of Anthony Joshua the Strongest Man in the World for a while now, something no Igbo has ever and shall never achieve. Imagine if Olufemi was Igbo, we won't have rest from their shout of "Igbo Amaka" since all his winnings. Igbos started businesses hoping to produce the richest man and woman, yet non of them is as rich as Adenuga or Alakija. They started Churches, yes non of theirs could ever be as Great as that of Oyedepo or Adeboye. Igbos tried to top the Education sector and had to abandon that dream because Yorubas are the ones intelligent enough not only to lead that but lecture as numerous Professors in USA Universities and all over Europe Universities. Nigerian Ecommerce Crown belongs to Sola Akinlade of PayStack, Biggest Nigerian Forum owned by my Guy grin the great Yoruba son of Oshewa. Igbos started Arochukwu Cult, yet non of them could ever be as International as Ogboni. I don't know a single Yoruba man that belong to Arochukwu, but Igbos have no option than to bow to Yoruba superiority as many of them have joined Yoruba Ogboni Fraternity.

Igbos are the worst satanic ingrates in the World, they are never grateful for accommodating or showing them love. Yorubas should know that the only way they'll get their well deserved respect from Igbos is not by showing them love, but by treating them like Northerners do. The more you show Igbos love the more they'll disrespect and hate you. The only language they understand is to kill them and treat them without iota of mercy. Unlike HausaFulani that regularly slaughter them like chickens, we Yorubas accommodate them on our Lands as brothers but they are always enviously plotting evil against us and spreading slanderous derogatory lies about us.
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing Igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know purselves to be Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" .... Afonja was the greatest Enemy of Yorubas while Awolowo brought innumerable great pace-setting Achievements to Yoruba Land and to Nigeria as a whole. Awolowo is Nigeria's Greatest Generallissimo whose millitary intelligence and strategy quickly ended long-fought Civil war. igbos fabricated and perpetuated a lie that Awo ate poison when it was medically confirmed that Awolowo died from cardiac issues at ripe old age of 78 years old (how many of them spreading lies against us would even reach 70), which must have resulted from restlessly patriotically carrying the burden of efforts to make Nigeria great. Even Great Britain said Awolowo is the best President Nigeria never had. Some brainwashed Yorubas may try to point out Awo's faults, forgetting that NO humanbeing can be perfect. Ojuckwu cowardly ran away, yet igbos celebrate him till date. If he was to be Yoruba, he would have been skinned alive when he returned. Infact, his family would have been made to forever bury their head in shame. If you have NEVER achieved 10% of what Awo achieved for Yorubas and you crucify Awo... Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon die a painful death!

Next time you see a Yoruba, duff your hat and bow!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by AllenSpencer: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
We told him to come to Ijebu and collect charms, he refused.

Common hit and die we will give him and even wilder will be scared of fighting him

Civilisation don finally cast am.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by wilsonchilboy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Only ur fam will always af ur back wen tnz go wrong fans go disfan u i.e Naira Marley

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by jrusky(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
AJ I'M BEHIND YOU AND EVERY SENSIBLE NIGERIANS ARE BEHIND.

RIDE ON AJ NEVER GET TOO WORRY.

ONE LOVE AJ.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by jubangha(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
no matter what,u r still my champion

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Niccoloimhotep: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
No wonder they said blood is 30mm thick.
Better luck next time AJ

Back to biz

2008 mazda cx-9 suv available in ibadan for 3.7m

2008 benz c300 available in ibadan for 4.2m

2010 lexus es350 available in ibadan for 4.3m

2 units of 2003 toyota camry big daddy for 1.6m

Holla 08034290032

Check my topics for link threads and more pix

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hahaha...this is for OluFemi Joshua

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by BOSSkesh(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
MobileGees:
Wow FTC shocked shocked

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone may we live to see the this new year IJN!!!

Are you alright.
Don’t worry talk two tablets of paracetamol
Las las you must dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Okayoo: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
itspzpics:
After Famous boxer Anthony Joshua loss, His sister Joshua was seen by his side showing him her support as they both walk together.

Family is is everything.

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/anthony-joshua-sister-show-him-support-after-his-defeat/

. Yes she understands better. In life, is not always rosy, we have our ups and down. Failure must come our way, what makes us stand out and successful is the ability to recover and move forward to achieve our goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by PrinzCarter(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Were him gfs na

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Kenturkey048(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
MobileGees:
Wow FTC shocked shocked

I dont know why...
But this seem very funny to me.....abeg show me your dealer ..I go like feel that trips...

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by jayextra(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
For better and for worse

Fam is bae smiley

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by solmusdesigns: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
smiley

Professional Scammers dem, The contract states their would be a rematch if Anthony Joshua losses, He pocketed $65million to loose the first match, so that a rematch would happen in November at London and eager fans would troop in to see his comeback while he pockets even more higher paycheck than $65million, as ticket sales would almost double same as pay per view.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by chudez0147(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
If the sister doesn't support him
Who will ➖

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Pavore9: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
MobileGees:
Wow FTC shocked shocked

Eyah, it seems you have ran out of your antipsychotic medication.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Gkemz: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Family over everything. You win, you win with them. You fail, they got your back. When you got a supportive one, you always have a strong support.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat by Starks: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
sometimes I get ashamed to call myself a Nigerian because I was shocked to see comments coming out from them, forget this guy made us proud so in his lowest we should give him d support he needed, that how life should be, but depression n jealousy will not make them think clearly.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Mikel Obi Flaunts His Home Interior Design (PHOTO) / List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.