Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege (32487 Views)

Chinese Man, Mike Zhang Crowned A Chief In Kano, Nigerians React (video) / High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead / He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by AllenSpencer: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Uyi168:
Nigeria has long been a disgrace..
Nor be today, it haff teyyy...

You are dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by ThinkSmarter: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
subtlemee:
Imagine...a Chinese o sharing food in Nigeria that can feed the whole of China,it will never be well with all corrupt politicians
U don't know China's economic and technological worth.
#browse #surf #China #Economy
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Wanity(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
The whole world now know our problem

I pray Nigeria not to have enemies like USA because we will be long gone we will just be remembered as history, you will hear one stupid political will say one we shall be like America, a country where even an ordinary business foreigner knows our problem.
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Princeofasia: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
idiots above and below me will never see anything wrong with a chinese getting a chieftency title in naija. my ex is chinese and i tell you, this will never happen in china

1 Like

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Ayoefa: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
midolian:
Haba! Why do you guys always look for an opportunity to downgrade your country? angry

Where in the world don't they have less privileged?

Don't mind these blind fools. They just make comments without ever leaving their villages. There are poor people everywhere even in God's own country of the USA. Plenty are homeless, hungry, without a dime in their account and can't even afford to go to the hospital when sick. All these in the richest country on mother Earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Jlow2: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
U can not deceive the whole of nigeria at once even if u do it will be short-lived, nothing is hidden under the sun, next level will definitely be in the north its now left for us to see if its negative or positive next level, we re watching, proudly 5%
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
You make the masses so poor that they don't have resources to eat and then you create a scene by giving them food to eat so that the international body will see you as a charitable person.

Note that this comment doesn't relate to the topic of this thread. So if you are quoting me, be mindful.
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by PetroDollax: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
What do you mean “even” Ghanaiansare proud of their country? Why won’t Ghanaians be proud of their country? Compared with others in the su-region, Ghanaians have every reason to be proud of their country. One of the fastest growing economies in Africa cool

KingOfAllIgbos:

Americans...Chinese...even Indians don't bash their countries the way you guys do.

Is it a sort of inferiority complex or IQ handicap?

By the way, over 300 million people (1/3 India's population) defecate in the open in India. It's also the Rape Capital of the World.

Nigeria's population is close to 200 million. Imagine EVERYONE, young, old , rich, poor - Buhari and Dangote shitting everywhere but inside a toilet

Even Ghanaians are proud of their country. I think a lot of you are just brought up the wrong way, no offense.

1 Like

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:
This country is becoming a disgrace... Foreigners now know that citizens are suffering
shut that your mouth

1 Like

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Khaleell001(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:
This country is becoming a disgrace... Foreigners now know that citizens are suffering

It has nothing to do with foreigners helping the less priveledge.
Anybody can do that. it neither restricted to age, race, culture or even religion.
So, stop assuming wrongly.
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Americans...Chinese...even Indians don't bash their countries the way you guys do.

By the way, over 300 million people (1/3 India's population) defecate in the open in India. It's also the Rape Capital of the World.

Nigeria's population is close to 200 million. Imagine EVERYONE, young, old , rich, poor - Buhari and Dangote shitting everywhere but inside a toilet

Even Ghanaians are proud of their country. I think a lot of you are just brought up the wrong way, no offense.

That's because they don't go through what Nigerians are going through.

Don't compare the poverty capital of the world to those countries

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by HokageTravels: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Depot:
Northerners and poverty sha

I'm not from the North but you are stupid

1 Like

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by 2blessed01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:
Even D Govt Knows And They Are Not Hiding It!
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by martowskin1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:

APC said we are getting better
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
PetroDollax:
What do you mean “even” Ghanaiansare proud of their country? Why won’t Ghanaians be proud of their country? Compared with others in the su-region, Ghanaians have every reason to be proud of their country. One of the fastest growing economies in Africa cool

Yeah. Been to Ghana several times years in between.

Nigerians from a distance see it as a small country. And that's why i mentioned it.

But apart from working systems, what i enjoy seeing is how proud Ghanaians are about their country as you have shown here.
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by omerukokwuru(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
just imagine a Nigerian handing out food aid to Chinese citizens in china, i don't think the Chinese government will condone that, under any guise even if its in their remote poverty stricken hinterland, but not in my country our people have very low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Anonymous4: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:

since 1900 na today
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by mangojuice(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

If not for corruption and tribalism Nigeria will be at par with china So I believe we deserve all necessary bashing
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
pressmanng:
Chinese man that was recently crowned with the traditional title, Wakilin 'yan China, translates to 'leader of the Chinese residents' In Kano state, Mike Zhang's has been spotted dressed in traditional attire sharing food to less privilege.

Mike Zang was seen on the street and in orphanage homes with some of his brothers and security personnel sharing the food.

https://pressmanng..com/2019/05/the-chinese-man-with-traditional-ti.html?m=1

I wonder how ds man take survive all the flies wey full Kano State.
Infact north entirely, I camped in Fanisau, Jigawa State and it wasn't funny at all, from sabon Gari to Fanisau is nothing to write home about, everywhere smelling pee.
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Rockandroll(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
That food should be checked for originality. Never expect any good thing from Chinese.
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Itimkpataka2: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Change this ur Moniker to King of all Almajiri cause that's what u deserve to answer. America, Chinese and Indian don't bash their countries because they are progressive unlike the counterpart Nigeria that's retrogressing since 1960. India population is more than 1 billion considering the ratio of poverty in India compared to 200 million Nigeria, you would understand the reason why Nigeria is poverty capital.

Just last week. Ghanaian approved Same standard railway gauge of Chinese CC of 500km with 2.1b$ while we approve ours with same China CC of 150km Lagos to Ibadan with same amount

Who is deceiving who here?
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
中国人很透明
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Itimkpataka2:

[s]
Change this ur Moniker to King of all Almajiri cause that's what u deserve to answer. America, Chinese and Indian don't bash their countries because they are progressive unlike the counterpart Nigeria that's retrogressing since 1960. India population is more than 1 billion considering the ratio of poverty in India compared to 200 million Nigeria, you would understand the reason why Nigeria is poverty capital.

Just last week. Ghanaian approved Same standard railway gauge of Chinese CC of 500km with 2.1b$ while we approve ours with same China CC of 150km Lagos to Ibadan with same amount

Who is deceiving who here?
[/s]

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
I don't trust the Chinese
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by SEONaijaExpert: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Juliet11111:

An man? You must be an illiterate.
Madam professor, just read it with A in mind and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by seangy4konji: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
I think we spread our Dirty linens outside to Much as Nigerians.

We like to show the world our faults where as most countries have theirs but hardly see them spreading it out for the world to see..is Ghana,south Africa.Russia,Koreas...

Na we go let the world know something is yahoo where as we are learner I. from of Ghana boys..na we go talk about rape where as south Africa are generals.

Make we deh kip mouth shut at times..idleness to much..u talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by Originalsly: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:

Hmmm..... I thought the disgrace was giving a foreigner traditional title. Which country doesn't have citizens suffering?
Re: Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege by sulasa07(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
jamezman:
Nigeria itself is a refuge camp...
China go laslas recolonize us
Kim Jung Noon has already said make them sell Nigeria to him make him con Recolonize us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures / Ooni Of Ife, Obasanjo Celebrate Olori Omobolanle Bakre Of Agura Land At 45 / Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.