Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts (55282 Views)

Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Eroms4life17(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2019
In terms of gap teeth, lifeless, frail looks, Boko Haram sympathizer, northern agenda promoter and almajiri supporter, they are step brothers.
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by TANID(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2019
Hahahahahahaha! grin
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by adewest1999(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2019
me no dey shuk mouth for family problem
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Burgerlomo: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Saao:
They both look alike.

Badt guy cool

1 Like

Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by dingbang(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2019
grin
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by desmond2pk: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Poverty too much for north. Which kind house be this?
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by BuhariAdvocate: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Southwest houses did you go school read your comment again if you make sense.
BlackfireX:
South west houses are better than buhari s brother house..

Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2019
Later, one of buhari's grand kids will come and marry from his house.
And we wonder why they behave abnormal.
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Mcreloaded(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Thank God for DNA
It stops unnecessary speculation
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Pascal181: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2019
This presidency can deny anything and anybody. Don't be surprised presidency will one day deny Yusuf as buhari son
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2019
pressmanng:
A fan of President Muhammadu Buhari known as Datti Assalafy posted the picture of this old man who claimed to be related to the president on his Facebook page but Buhari's aid said the news is fake.

Datti Assalafy said The man named Idris Usman is from Garin Gabas Twon, Hadejia Local Government, Jigawa State and he claimed to be stepbrother to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Buharis father married the deceased mother of the 95 years old Idris before Buhari was born but they divorced and she went back to Garin Gabas in Jigawa where she gave birth to him. When idris was a child his mother sent him to Almajiri school and he didn't go back until he was 35 years old. By that time his mother was late so he continued living in Garin Gabas, According to Datti Assalafy.

The man said their late father's name was Usman and that he went to Daura with the intention of seeing Buhari but he met a grant son to Buhari, named Usman and they went to Daura emirate where they took a sample of his blood and gave him some money.

However in a response to Datti Assalafy, President Buhari's aid on New media, Bashir Ahmad through his Facebook page said the news was fake. Buhari is not related to Daura Emirate and his late father's name was not Usman and he doesn't have any grandson living in Daura, therefore, the old man Idrs is not related to the president.

Bashir Urged Datti Assalafy to take down the story from his page and go back to that old man to get more information as to why he made such claims.

Bashir added that this is an attempt to tarnishing the Image of President Muhammadu Buhari and the president is in good terms with all his relatives.

https://pressmanng..com/2019/06/this-man-claimed-to-be-president.html?m=1

All this useless aides. Always forming defender of the universe. How does this resemble an attempt to tarnish buhari's non existent image? The man could be right and it could be an innocent mistake or an attempt at impersonation but all this buffoon could think of was relating it to the president's image just so as to look as if he really cares. He should have been more concerned about the almajiri system separates kids from their families for years depriving them of family love and care
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by hottathafire(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2019
lastempero:
The guy physic physique resembles bubu own.
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by ultimatekint(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:
grin

Lol.. Presidency der fear?

This is the real buhari.. The one for aso rock na him doppelganger
Lol! You can't kill me������
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by CioAngels(f): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2019
The semblance of p Usman is in p Buhari, so p Buhari should find out about pa Usman's claim and reunite with him. He is 95yr and has no reason to lie. Is this not p/a Bashir who was sent away in pretence of going for training after misreporting? He is here again, small child just writing papa off because he is seeing money to steal instead of finding out first. I'm very sure Bashir can flog pa Usman if he accost him in the bush. Bashir, you will be writtenoff the way you did pa Usman. Political thief. Opportunist.
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Skmoda360(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Bet9ja00088:
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
and if you die who is gonna do burial for you.....bro Seun come and ban this one ooo...even lalasticlala......he is disturbing us, broke ass person...
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by bedfordng(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Perkins1: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by Aidejay(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Alzeimers fit don dey worry buhari oooh!
Im for don dey forget im family by now
Make Dem do DNA to be very sure
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by OgogoroNo2: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Saao post=78956288]They both look alike. [/quote me too think so
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Pls may I ask all these useless Buhari aides defending him. Pls what do you mean by saying *tarnishing the president image? Is the man in question not a human being? Does the man even asked for help or beg Buhari for anything? So if at the end this old man is correct what will you foolish universe defender do?

It was confirmed Buhari has some steps brothers and so on which himself might not be too aware of because such is common in the north so what now the big deal for this man to say he is a step brother to Buhari?

I guess one day Yusuf will be shock to hear from Buhari aides or HIV's that Buhari is not his biological father.

Nonsense.
Re: Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts by nasirujj(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Buhari is the uncle of our neighbor brother friend customer neighbors drivers son teachers friends in school,,, so we are related too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.