Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Savvy Investor Needed For A Publication: You Want To See This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Savvy Investor Needed For A Publication: You Want To See This! (558 Views)

Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) / What Does It Take To Start Magazine Publication In Nigeria? / Get The E-publication Of The Federal Government Tender Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Savvy Investor Needed For A Publication: You Want To See This! by iDoc(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2010
Hello, I'm a medical doctor and I want to start publishing a health magazine for the general populace.
The most significant advantage of this publication is that there's almost no competition, unlike fashion, business and other publications. I have done my due diligence and from my calculations it will require about 2 to 5 million to start up.

I already have a line up of nationwide distributors as well as a number of media independents waiting to see the first edition b4 putting in millions in advertising subscription which can reach 2 to 5 millions per issue.

All i need is a savvy investor who understands the magazine publishing terrain and will take 45% of the business in exchange for financing it. Send E-mail to gayinl@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Your Own Boss / Hello / Dangote Returns 40m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.