Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) (46043 Views)

Mateo Kovacic Completes Permanent Move From Madrid To Chelsea / Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Minemrys: 2:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:
angry angry angry No charisma,no style,zero everything, rubbish team,you can't buy class,the final was crap and this team is too average,yes Liverpool won but they gat no style,no buzz, no effizy,no spark,God forbid a rubbish like this happening next seaso,the final match yesterday was one of the worst football game i watched all season,a barca and ajax or barca man city final would have been lit.
i thought they qualified for the ucl, why weren't they in the final?
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by mrkings84(m): 2:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Being an arsenal fan is the most stupidity thing to do!

A club that can't win ordinary Europa that one na club?
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by liverpool72(m): 3:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
what is football without entertainment think straight sport is all abt entertainment .boring match
ask man city how far
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by liverpool72(m): 3:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Who cares?
Arsenal man kill urself. Atleast Chelsea knack u akpako. lolz
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by liverpool72(m): 3:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Nede:

Go and play your own na.. If e pain you much go hug transformer.
suwekpe go ki urself for style. we finally lifted the cup

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by BenzEne1(m): 3:40am On Jun 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
dude , this wasn't even defensive football , and u obviously didn't watch inter . Inter never played like this . If inter played like this against Barca in 2010 ? They would have conceded 7 goals , giving up possession easily isn't defensive football.

I no understand u o. Inter had less of the ball against Bayern than Liverpool had on Saturday. Didn't have a single corner. Had fewer shots and Milito converted 2. Possession and chances created don't win games. Goals do. Klopp has learnt his lesson. We have played breathtaking football and we came out undone. He invested in our defensive line and they broke the jinx for both himself and Liverpool. If you didn't like it, we did.
YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Raalsalghul: 3:41am On Jun 03, 2019
R2bees:
I wish i could just switch to being a Liverpool fan right now, but i can't.. Arsenal don finish my life. chai
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by mvem(m): 3:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:
angry angry angry No charisma,no style,zero everything, rubbish team,you can't buy class,the final was crap and this team is too average,yes Liverpool won but they gat no style,no buzz, no effizy,no spark,God forbid a rubbish like this happening next seaso,the final match yesterday was one of the worst football game i watched all season,a barca and ajax or barca man city final would have been lit.
..oga calm down...nawaohh...the semifinals were more or like the finals ...Liverpool has style, stop hating...the final was more conservative and they just needed the win that's all...didn't you watch the Liverpool against barca...haters plenty...they say Liverpool no go win ...now it is the final was soo bad therefore what

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by mvem(m): 3:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:
why did the barca, ajax or city not show for final...you be learner for football finally ...you fit say na luck...all this haters sef

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by mvem(m): 3:47am On Jun 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
stop saying rubbish undecided , a plan doesn't make u to give the ball away so easily in your half , if it was a plan then it was a pretty messed up one . They were lucky ,spurs were also shit .
..let me know your club first before I properly comment....haters plenty!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Mustiboy(m): 5:31am On Jun 03, 2019
pcicero:
Salah, Mane, Firmino, Arnold, Origi, Virgil and Wijnaldum are the guys who really worked for this trophy in my opinion
why do you guys always overlook Matip's elegant defending?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:32am On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:
Go and play for them. I'm sure with you, they'll all get to the final.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:52am On Jun 03, 2019
BabaIbo:

No mind am o, I just quoted him sef. Imagine e no include Alison, Robertson and those two guys that tackled Messi hard in Anfield(Fabiano and Matip I think)

you should have leave him ... mentioning some players

a very stupid opinion, every member of the team worked for it plus the back room staff!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Zico5(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:
All ur jargons my ass. if u like hang urself. U are just a pained man looking for Liverpool to lose. We won simple as ABC. The rest are irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by DavSagacity(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2019
pcicero:
Salah, Mane, Firmino, Arnold, Origi, Virgil and Wijnaldum are the guys who really worked for this trophy in my opinion
Did u watch football at All....

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2019
olaBC007:
Lol, we'll bounce back bro, Liverpool too had trying times COYG
True bro. #COYG

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by chiboy1116: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2019
mvem:
..let me know your club first before I properly comment....haters plenty!!
I be Liverpool fan oh guy ......the thing de pain me cos I de think ahead , with that midfield we can't win the EPL.
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by alllffy(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2019
[b][/b]u're the wrong side, football is business, if you want entertainment go musical channels... Do you know the worth of that cup... Fun you
Abfinest007:
what is football without entertainment think straight
sport is all abt entertainment .boring match
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by chiboy1116: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2019
BenzEne1:

I no understand u o. Inter had less of the ball against Bayern than Liverpool had on Saturday. Didn't have a single corner. Had fewer shots and Milito converted 2. Possession and chances created don't win games. Goals do. Klopp has learnt his lesson. We have played breathtaking football and we came out undone. He invested in our defensive line and they broke the jinx for both himself and Liverpool. If you didn't like it, we did.
YNWA
u don't get me , u need to rewatch the game . Liverpool were giving the ball away in their own half , just imagine we played this way against Barca . Thank God for Allison and our defence .
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by oloriLFC(f): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2019
mvem:
why did the barca, ajax or city not show for final...you be learner for football finally ...you fit say na luck...all this haters sef
epp me ask am ooo. Who asked Barca and Ajax not to be in the final? People go just dey rant anyhow. Just to congratulate the winner and move on, they won't. Always looking for excuses to slander. If they wanted beautiful and entertaining football they should have gone to watch our games from the round of 16 till the semi final. For the final, we meant business and we did it. Haters can go to hell! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:
Arsenal fan spotted
U wey play beautiful football,wetin u chop?
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Timijo(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2019
That's great.
Today is my birthday, show me some love.
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2019
BabaIbo:

Naso, those guys worked for Liverpool's qualification right from group stage to final
Joel Matip was also fantastic at the back. An upgraded version of Lovren, who by the way is also a good defender, but slow.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by masseratti: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
go and watch WWE if you want sport entertainment, sport is all about winning, anyway you can so long as it's not against the rule.
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by odomanis: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2019
pcicero:

What about Allison to goal keeper ?
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by ugorom: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
Bro you don't play entertaining match with Spurs ask Man city and beside that is the game plan of Liverpool never interested with ball possession but winning
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by ugorom: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by mvem(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
I be Liverpool fan oh guy ......the thing de pain me cos I de think ahead , with that midfield we can't win the EPL.
...with that midfield we had 97 points that wouod have win the league at any time if not for City....How many premiership team don reach 97 points ...with that midfield with had 21 clean sheets and lost only once(1) ....Liverpool are just unlucky because we are in the era of Man city if not we were to take the league this season....Fab, Henderson, keita, oxlade, wij, shaqiri with possibly new additions no be good midfield abi...
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by openmine(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2019
TSRC:
Let us say a prayer for coutinho.
grin grin grin

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by chiboy1116: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2019
mvem:
...with that midfield we had 97 points that wouod have win the league at any time if not for City....How many premiership team don reach 97 points ...with that midfield with had 21 clean sheets and lost only once(1) ....Liverpool are just unlucky because we are in the era of Man city if not we were to take the league this season....Fab, Henderson, keita, oxlade, wij, shaqiri with possibly new additions no be good midfield abi...
Henderson shouldn't be anywhere close to the pitch , Gini is okay share , Keita should be starting , oxland is kind of injury prone , milner is AVG , and fabinho isn't the best out there . That midfield just works for the system kloop uses , but it might soon backfire cos the Man city guys don't wanna take a break from getting better and better , they are on the verge of dominating the league for years to come if care isn't taken , and we still de start Henderson .
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Wordson(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by mvem(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
Henderson shouldn't be anywhere close to the pitch , Gini is okay share , Keita should be starting , oxland is kind of injury prone , milner is AVG , and fabinho isn't the best out there . That midfield just works for the system kloop uses , but it might soon backfire cos the Man city guys don't wanna take a break from getting better and better , they are on the verge of dominating the league for years to come if care isn't taken , and we still de start Henderson .
what did you say about fabinho....what's the need of buying quality if they don't play the managers way. The manager should get what he thinks its best for him.keita is starting after a difficult first half of the season because of adaptation, fabinho is very very good, sure say you be Liverpool fan....what Henderson and milner can't give in quality they give in hardwork, zeal and experience...i don't just get you...klopp used a team to get back to back in UCL and achieve 97 points in epl, points even manutd have never achieved and you are saying the squad is not good...you are not factual then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) / UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.