Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,357 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP (1136 Views)

Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career / Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by igwe699(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
The People Democratic Party PDP has on Sunday alleged that Presidential Tribunal is delaying the entire process and foot dragging.

In a statement Issued the Party said:-

Its been eleven (11) days since the Honourable President of the Court of Appeal and erstwhile Chairperson of the 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa. disqualified herself from the Tribunal following the Petition of the People Democratic Party and Atiku Abubaka /Peter Obi legal team. Justice Bulkachuwa on that fateful day, promised to appoint a replacement. This has not been done.

This delay is a deliberate ploy by.... Read More: https://ugobestiky.com/presidential-tribunal-want-to-truncate-justice-pdp/
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by SLAP44: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
They cannot.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by power50: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
So it is true that APC and Buhari rigged the last election

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
The judiciary should be wise enough not to make a follow themselves.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by AllenSpencer: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Can PDP please STFU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by Olatunji1929: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
what do you expect from bullhari boys
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by SLAP44: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Can PDP please STFU!

Don't be rude
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by seunmsg(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Can PDP please STFU!

It is better we let them wail o. If we stop them, they will say democracy is in danger. Wailing is a fundamental right guaranteed by the 1999 constitution. Let them wail till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by AllenSpencer: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Don't be rude

Rude to a miserable party that messed up the country for 16 years?

Tell me more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by AllenSpencer: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
seunmsg:

It is better we let them wail o. Wailing is a fundamental right guaranteed by the 1999 constitution. Let them wail till 2023.

Thanks Bro, It's their constitutional right.

I forgot that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:
They cannot.

Will you keep quiet, something they have done successfully

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by SLAP44: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Tell me more!

With over 20000 innocent Nigeria n's dead in the past 4 years due to the clueless apc leadership, you have no moral right to criticise.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by Mowoe(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Tell me more!

What about the one messing it up now? What is it you want PDP, APC or a better Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by NonsoWow: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Atiku should try again in 2031. Oshiomhole told him the plain truth that he is destined never to be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by AllenSpencer: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

With over 20000 innocent Nigeria n's dead in the past 4 years due to the clueless apc leadership, you have no moral right to criticise.

Oh!

When this group sprung up and were to be dealt with, who was in power? They were busy looting security funds.

Now they have grown wings and have affiliations and you complaining .

You fall in league of Reno Omori who is advocating for release of Leah but forgot she was kidnapped during his Boss administration

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by AllenSpencer: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mowoe:

What about the one messing it up now? What is it you want PDP, APC or a better Nigeria?

A better Nigeria, but PDP does not fall in such class. A league of people who can only disburse the treasury to allieds without anything meaningful thing to show for it

16 years was a waste in Nigeria history. If we move at Buhari's slow pace for 16 years, we won't complain this much.

What did they do? Nothing!

Am aware it's same rebranded politicians in APC but my pain is that if anybody must decide the way forward, PDP should STFU in such matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by SLAP44: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Oh!

When this group sprung up and were to be dealt with, who was in power? They were busy looting security funds.

Now they have grown wings and have affiliations and you complaining .

You fall in league of Reno Omori who is advocating for release of Leah but forgot she was kidnapped during his Boss administration

Can your selective amnesia allow you remember who removed to come and help the last administration in the security meetings of past presidents.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by AllenSpencer: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Can your selective amnesia allow you remember who removed to come and help the last administration in the security meetings of past presidents.

Hear yourself! "Help the last administration"

Are you joking or kidding? We talking about the GCFR Nigeria here.

Oh! He needs help.

Say sport. You outdated with administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by RichBoy247: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Still less than the number that died under PDP, so APC still has change. What more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by Mowoe(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

A better Nigeria, but PDP does not fall in such class. A league of people who can only disburse the treasury to allieds without anything meaningful thing to show for it

16 years was a waste in Nigeria history. If we move at Buhari's slow pace for 16 years, we won't complain this much.

What did they do? Nothing!

Am aware it's same rebranded politicians in APC but my pain is that if anybody must decide the way forward, PDP should STFU in such matters.

Sometimes the message is more important than the messenger!
PDP and APC are groups made up of failed politicians, that's just the matter.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by AllenSpencer: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mowoe:

Sometimes the message is more important than the messenger!
PDP and APC are groups made up of failed politicians, that's just the matter.

Very true

Phrases will be phased out

My anger is PDP trying to be a saint.

Nigeria will move on when the corruptible youths awaken, if they ever.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP by Mowoe(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Very true

Phrases will be phased out

My anger is PDP trying to be a saint.

Nigeria will move on when the corruptible youths awaken, if they ever.

What are the Chances? I'd say they are zero! Unless we're not talking about thesame youth population saying Naira Marley should be freed without standing trial! Same youths glorifying fraud and other social vices because they benefit from them directly or from those who engage in them; I can't say without blinking that I believe Nigeria will ever be better than this. Things are most likely getting worse.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Never Started With Igbo Folks, See The Original Story Here. Read Quietly / German Police Now Cooperating With Us To Prosecute Ekweremadu's Attackers - FG / Dino Scored An Hat Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.