Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Defends Ned Nwoko, Support His Marriage With Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Defends Ned Nwoko, Support His Marriage With Regina Daniels (523 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Defends Ned Nwoko, Support His Marriage With Regina Daniels by PrettyGist: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
GistMore.com

Recalls that billionaire, Ned Nwoko marriage with Regina Daniels got people talking after he completed the traditional rights. Nollywood actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima has taken to her Instagram as she comes for the defence of Ned Nwoko.

According to her, I stand with Prince Ned and Regina Nwoko and their inalienable right to happiness. I say to them Happy Married life.

I can stake everything on Prince Ned Nwoko's integrity. I know him personally and so I can vouch for him. If he's found happiness in Regina and she's accepted to reciprocate, then I think it's the height of hypocrisy and joblessness to interfere in their lives. Regina is my daughter, I love her and will always be there for her. Rita is my sister and I adore her as a dotting mother. Prince Ned is a big brother and I am deeply inspired by him.

I stand with Prince Ned and Regina Nwoko and their inalienable right to happiness. I say to them Happy Married life. May God bless your union with joy and beautiful children and may He use you both as a source of succour to many Nigerians; amen.
Ibinabo Fiberesima
God bless us all.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-defends-ned-nwoko-support-his-marriage-with-regina-daniels

Lalasticlala

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Defends Ned Nwoko, Support His Marriage With Regina Daniels by PrettyGist: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2019

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Defends Ned Nwoko, Support His Marriage With Regina Daniels by Glocee(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Na dem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Defends Ned Nwoko, Support His Marriage With Regina Daniels by nzeobi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
you have played your part, oya go and collect your own share.

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Defends Ned Nwoko, Support His Marriage With Regina Daniels by itspzpics(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Otida
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Defends Ned Nwoko, Support His Marriage With Regina Daniels by sinaj(f): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nde Aguru sad

(1) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Die Celebrates Sons 9th Birthday With A Mansion / Cee-c Looks Ravishing In New Cleavage And Thigh Revealing Outfit (photos) / Watch Regina Daniels And Hubby Ned Nwoko Hug And Kiss In Romantic New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.