Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? (609 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / There's Heaven, Hell, If You Believe Charm You Are Doomed Mad Man Preaches(video / Is There Heaven And Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pls let me know ur view.. E. G lion that devoured human.
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by dingbang(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
God made plants and animals for human consumption.
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
dingbang:
God made plants and animals for human consumption.

Where will d spirit of the animal go to after slaughtering.
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by dingbang(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brock1:

Where will d spirit of the animal go to after slaughtering.
I don't know. Why not do a research. Kill one goat and find where the spirit will go to?
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by orisa37: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
No.
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
dingbang:
I don't know. Why not do a research. Kill one goat and find where the spirit will go to?

grin angry grin grin grin I have killed several chickens, I don't know where their spirit go to
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
dingbang:

grin angry grin grin grin I have killed several chickens, I don't know where their spirit go to .
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
orisa37:
No.

Reason pls
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by dingbang(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brock1:

grin angry grin grin grin I have killed several chickens, I don't know where their spirit go to
so why you come dey ask nairalanders wey don kill the same chickens , grin as I show my guy this thread, he just dey laugh scarra.. Your question just get as e be oo.. Very crazy question
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
dingbang:
so why you come dey ask nairalanders wey don kill the same chickens , grin as I show my guy this thread, he just dey laugh scarra.. Your question just get as e be oo.. Very crazy question
Hmm, jus trying to know
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by blackpanthar: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
pls stop exposing your mundane ignorance.... YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT ANIMALS AND PLANTS HAVE NO SOULS...

end this thread abeg. Find something better to do

Brock1:
Pls let me know ur view
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by orisa37: 5:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Brock1:

Reason pls

Christianity is the Reason. Read The Bible very well and know who you are.
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2019
blackpanthar:
pls stop exposing your mundane ignorance.... YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT ANIMALS AND PLANTS HAVE NO SOULS...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aeon.co/amp/ideas/do-only-humans-have-souls-or-do-animals-have-them-too
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2019
orisa37:

Christianity is the Reason. Read The Bible very well and know who you are.

U can ask well guide me to the portion of the Bible that have that written.
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by OtemAtum: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2019
There are afterlives for animals, etc but it's not necessarily heaven or hell. Nothing ceases to exist, but all things change realms and states.
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by OtemAtum: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2019
blackpanthar:

How do you know that animals don't have soul? If they don't have souls, what then kept them living on earth? Can the body alone make something live? What left animals' bodies that made them lifeless after death?

1 Like

Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
There are afterlives for animals, etc but it's not necessarily heaven or hell. Nothing ceases to exist, but all things change realms and states.

I love this
Re: Is There Heaven And Hell For Other Animals ? by Brock1: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2019
OtemAtum:

I love this

(1) (Reply)

Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday / What If God Was A Contractor Hired To Create The Universe? Too Much Wisdom!! / A Cult No.2 Said To Me: "God Told Me Not To Play With You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.