Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again (4971 Views)

MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by amaben2020(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Arda1000:
and what u need is a fresh Aba made sniper to end this ur misery called life
LMAO, someone should end his misery called life? grin

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Favor99(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Afonja and their mentality..

When the guy was insulting Igbos he was a good edo man
If he insults Yoruba or Muslims, he automatically becomes an imposter. Lolzz. grin.

Even among Yoruba Christians some of them have different opinion about Muslims generally, but here you deceiving your ewedu skulls that edos love Muslims.. Delusion! grin.
They don't only hate Muslim, some of them still habour hatred for yoruba because of what happened before the creation of mid west especially how Oba of Benin faced humiliation in the hands of SW house of Chiefs.
There is a reason why mid west region was hurriedly created. It wasn't created for nothing.

Afonja will believe when somebody from minority insult Igbos, but will claim that the character is an impostor when they are at the receiving end.. Talking of cowardice?

Does it mean that afonja dey fear Edo people now ?

You guys should go offline and see how they view you then come back to nairaland and promise yourself to desist from fantasy. Stop deceiving yourselves. Life doesn't begin and ends on nairaland.
Any Edo person that loves you is loving you because he wants to be politically correct or that the person doesn't know his history..

Continue deceiving yourselves here.. Las Las una go dey fine
We don’t hate Yorubas and we don’t hate Muslims.
At least I don’t. I don’t believe we really hate any group.
We need to show one another more love. That’s the most important part of Christianity
Love is the most important commandment

Because our country lacks this very important commandment, there is so much division and mistrust between the different tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by tsdarkside(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Afonja and their mentality..

When the guy was insulting Igbos he was a good edo man
If he insults Yoruba or Muslims, he automatically becomes an imposter. Lolzz. grin.

Even among Yoruba Christians some of them have different opinion about Muslims generally, but here you deceiving your ewedu skulls that edos love Muslims.. Delusion! grin.
They don't only hate Muslim, some of them still habour hatred for yoruba because of what happened before the creation of mid west especially how Oba of Benin faced humiliation in the hands of SW house of Chiefs.
There is a reason why mid west region was hurriedly created. It wasn't created for nothing.

Afonja will believe when somebody from minority insult Igbos, but will claim that the character is an impostor when they are at the receiving end.. Talking of cowardice?

Does it mean that afonja dey fear Edo people now ?

You guys should go offline and see how they view you then come back to nairaland and promise yourself to desist from fantasy. Stop deceiving yourselves. Life doesn't begin and ends on nairaland.
Any Edo person that loves you is loving you because he wants to be politically correct or that the person doesn't know his history..

Continue deceiving yourselves here.. Las Las una go dey fine

true talk....that guy has been running his mouth and opening threads upandan that make no sense to any side....

even south south people dont understand what he is about....

tahhhh....maybe he loves listening to himself talk....
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Yorubasaredogs: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
OlawaleSmarter0:

Lalasticlala and Mynd44, this moniker need to be ban for life
[/s]
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
[s][/s]

Lalasticlala why is this guy not getting ban for life for his moniker?
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Yorubasaredogs: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
OlawaleSmarter0:

Lalasticlala why is this guy not getting ban for life for his moniker?
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Was Technologically Advanced Before European Colonialism - Evidence / FG, Ogun Partner On Borehole Projects For Rural Communities / Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.