Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again (4961 Views)

MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Binikingdowm: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by crispus09(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mr man what happened?
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by senatordave1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Na so yabaleft patients dey start

14 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by advocate666: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
knowingly ever
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Masterppower: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
It's your choice.

By the way, we don't even know what the Muslims sells to you

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Omo Asitani

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Mraphel: 3:49am On Jun 03, 2019
All the Edos on this forum should reject and castigate this Ipod yoot using their monikers to spill hate to the Muslims, Hausas and Fulanis and Yorubas on this forum lest he will do alot of destruction to the good people of Edo.

He's also the one operating on other monikers like Edodefender

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by iaamxavier(m): 4:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Spits

Ode why not post ur religion and tribe fuckin coward!

I hope you're not igbo because it wont speak well of us

And bia ndi moderator why is this thread not deleted yet?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Godons1: 5:28am On Jun 03, 2019
You go die of hunger be that. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by projecttopics2: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2019
I JUST DON'T GET THIS....DO YOU?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Timmypromise(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Mraphel:
All the Edos on this forum should reject and castigate this Ipod yoot using their monikers to spill hate to the Muslims, Hausas and Fulanis and Yorubas on this forum lest he will do alot of destruction to the good people of Edo.

EVERYONE here knows Binikingdowm is a mentally retarded yeebow boy.

They're always ashamed of their heritage with all those baby factories, prostitution, money rituals and drug trafficking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by oilPUSSY(f): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2019
Afonja and their mentality..

When the guy was insulting Igbos he was a good edo man
If he insults Yoruba or Muslims, he automatically becomes an imposter. Lolzz. grin.

Even among Yoruba Christians some of them have different opinion about Muslims generally, but here you deceiving your ewedu skulls that edos love Muslims.. Delusion! grin.
They don't only hate Muslim, some of them still habour hatred for yoruba because of what happened before the creation of mid west especially how Oba of Benin faced humiliation in the hands of SW house of Chiefs.
There is a reason why mid west region was hurriedly created. It wasn't created for nothing.

Afonja will believe when somebody from minority insult Igbos, but will claim that the character is an impostor when they are at the receiving end.. Talking of cowardice?

Does it mean that afonja dey fear Edo people now ?

You guys should go offline and see how they view you then come back to nairaland and promise yourself to desist from fantasy. Stop deceiving yourselves. Life doesn't begin and ends on nairaland.
Any Edo person that loves you is loving you because he wants to be politically correct or that the person doesn't know his history..

Continue deceiving yourselves here.. Las Las una go dey fine

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Westtimeline: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Wetin this one dey buy lol.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Westtimeline: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

When the guy was insulting Igbos, he was a good edo man
If he insults Yoruba or Muslims, he automatically becomes an imposter. grin.
Even among Yoruba Christians some of them have different opinion about Muslims generally, but here you deceiving your ewedu skulls that edos love Muslims.. Delusion! grin.
They don't only hate Muslim, some of them still habour hatred for you because of what happened before the creation of mid west especially how Oba of Benin faced humiliation in the hands of SW house of Chiefs.

Afonja will believe when somebody from minority insult Igbos, but will claim that the character is an impostor when they are at the receiving end.. Talking of cowardice?

You guys should go offline and see how they view you..
Any Edo person that loves you is loving you because he wants to be politically correct or that the person doesn't know his history..

What is this osu hermaphrodite saying? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Arda1000(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

EVERYONE here knows Binikingdowm is a mentally retarded yeebow boy.

They're always ashamed of their heritage with all those baby factories, prostitution, money rituals and drug trafficking
we know ure obsessed with igbos even ur moniker proves it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Arda1000:
we know ure obsessed with igbos even ur moniker proves it

Nah. I was made the King of all yeebows dead or alive. Ask your kinsmen how.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by BuhariAdvocate: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2019
He has 3 monikers here excerpex,edodefender and binikingdom.it Seems there is no real edo on this forum.
Mraphel:

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by TooMuchStuff: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Las I check there is freedom of movement, speed and associations as our right.

So nothing is wrong using it to stop buying suya, cow, burantashi and nono da fura....
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by tunjiajayi: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Your problem!
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Arda1000(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Nah. I was made the King of all yeebows dead or alive. Ask your kinsmen how.
or maybe ure the king of demented fools that's why you
are not maturing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2019
Arda1000:

Arda1000 to his useless homosexual father:
or maybe ure the king of demented fools that's why you
are not maturing.

Eyah so your people are demented fools ? Wow. My condolences.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Arda1000(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Eyah so your people are demented fools ? Wow. My condolences.
u wish to be Igbo..I understand ur pain just to care and join the foolish yeebos ure the king in grave by taking sniper.
am sure u can be ruling very well there.

bt Igbos are people created by the almighty we have nothing to do with ugly nonentity like u and ur likes

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Arda1000:

Arda1000 to his useless father:
u wish to be Igbo..I understand ur pain just to care and join the foolish yeebos ure the king in grave by taking sniper.
am sure u can be ruling very well there.

bt Igbos are people created by the almighty we have nothing to do with ugly nonentity like u and ur likes

I need one more bucket of hot fresh tears cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by mrhowoto: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

When the guy was insulting Igbos, he was a good edo man
If he insults Yoruba or Muslims, he automatically becomes an imposter. grin.
They don't only hate Muslim, some of them still habour hatred for you because of what happened before the creation of mid west especially how Oba of Benin faced humiliation in the hands of SW house of Chiefs.
There is a reason why mid west region was hurriedly created. It wasn't created for nothing.

You guys should go offline and see how they view you then come back to nairaland and promise yourself to desist from fantasy. Stop deceiving yourselves. Life doesn't begin and ends on nairaland.

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Yorubasaredogs: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Westtimeline:
See grammar. I am really a dog].
Na you talk am.
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Arda1000(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

and what u need is a fresh Aba made sniper to end this ur misery called life
Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by Arda1000(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

and what u need is a fresh Aba made sniper to end this ur misery called life

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2019
Arda1000:
arda1000 to his father : and what u need is a fresh Aba made sniper to end this ur misery called life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim / Peter Obi Arrives Maiduguri (pictures) / Watch Oyedepo Dangerous Prayer After Peter Obi Presence Was Announced In Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.