Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Atiku Blows Hot, Petitions Court Over Ploy To Delay Presidential Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Blows Hot, Petitions Court Over Ploy To Delay Presidential Tribunal (434 Views)

Actor Yul Edochie Spotted At Presidential Elections Petitions Court (video) / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Atiku Blows Hot, Petitions Court Over Ploy To Delay Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Blows Hot, Petitions Court Over Ploy To Delay Presidential Tribunal by Besti43: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential competitor of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential decision, has requested of the Court of Appeal over what he called a purposeful ploy, to truncate the established course of events of the presidential race request before the Tribunal. This comes 11 days after the President of the Court of Appeal and past Chairperson of the 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, excluded herself from the Tribunal following the request of the PDP and Atiku/Obi legitimate group.

The PDP and Abubakar had based their application, in addition to other things, on the ground that Bulkachuwa is the spouse of Adamu Bulkachuwa, an unmistakable card-conveying individual from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Senator-choose for Bauchi north senatorial area, which is an ideological group associated with the suit.

read more: https://gistok.ng/atiku-blows-hot-petitions-court-over-ploy-to-delay-presidential-tribunal/

Re: Atiku Blows Hot, Petitions Court Over Ploy To Delay Presidential Tribunal by crispus09(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
even though I would have love for atiku to reclaim his mandate but he should just go and rest wait for 2023 and field his own candidate.

atiku wi never get justice with people buhari planted in senstive position in judiciary now
Re: Atiku Blows Hot, Petitions Court Over Ploy To Delay Presidential Tribunal by Iyajison: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Why not d tribunal do what ought to be done at d right time and less the noise at once...

Why is Bulkachukwu not appointing a replacement as promised

Why making us feel Atiku actually won d elections (which is actually true) by using delay tactics to truncate d course of justice...

The judiciary is the only surviving arm of government in dis almost defeated democratic era...

The sanctity of the judiciary must be upheld....

I rest my case...!!!
Re: Atiku Blows Hot, Petitions Court Over Ploy To Delay Presidential Tribunal by Mynd44: 5:10am On Jun 03, 2019

(1)

Why Islamizing Nigeria Is All But Achieved / Why I Count Myself Out Of June 12, Democracy Day Celebration _ Wole Soyinka / Emir Sanusi Fails Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.