Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

New Governor Speaks On His Relationship With Predecessor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Governor Speaks On His Relationship With Predecessor (396 Views)

Newly-Appointed COAS, Yahaya Pays Last Respect To Late Predecessor / Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor / Wike To COAS Attahiru: 'Your Predecessor, Buratai, Was Grossly Partisan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Governor Speaks On His Relationship With Predecessor by IgbereBlog: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun says he has forgiven his predecessor, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun and all those who tried to sabotage his victory at the last governorship election.

Igbere TV reports that Gov. Abiodun spoke at a thanksgiving service held in his honour at the Egba Central Mosque, Kobiti, Abeokuta.

He said, “I don’t hold malice against anyone. Anyone who thinks I do should know now that I don’t hold any form of malice against them. I have forgiven such people. I am not out to hunt anyone. Anyone who did hurt me in the past only did that to allow the will of God to come to pass. I am using this medium to let them know that I have forgiven them,” he said.

On the welfare of workers, the governor said he would in the next few days announce the date salaries would be paid every month, whether allocation comes from the Federal Allocation Account Committee (FAAC) account or not.

“In the next two days, I will tell you when you will get your salaries every month and it won’t fail irrespective of if allocation comes or not.

“All salaries would be paid as at when due. Gratuities will be paid those that are being owed. Why will anyone go to work and not earn a salary? Our government will not owe salaries, all salaries being owed, we will start paying until we offset them all. Our pensioners too will get their gratuity. All deductions being deducted from workers salaries will be remitted as at when due,” he added.

http://igberetvnews.com/737926/new-governor-speaks-on-his-relationship-with-predecessor/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: New Governor Speaks On His Relationship With Predecessor by crispus09(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
FTC

this man seem to have good heart.I wish your state best of luck.
Re: New Governor Speaks On His Relationship With Predecessor by daddy001: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2019
crispus09:
FTC
this man seem to have good heart.I wish your state best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Video: What Senator Na'allah Told Saraki As 8th Senate Winds Down / BREAKING: 34-year-old Emerges Speaker Of Kwara House Of Assembly / 2023 Presidency And Ekweremadu NASS Election Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.