Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike (7615 Views)

I’ll Step Down If Buhari Asks Me To, Says Yahaya Bello Ahead Of APC Primaries / 2023: I’ll Step Down If South East Gets Presidency — Okupe / "I’ll Step Up Action Against Drug Traffickers" – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by Besti40: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Streams State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has pledged to venture on the toes individuals as he takes off natural sanitation arrangements that will guarantee that the state capital, Port Harcourt is kept spotless and sound. "You individuals are cheerful you cast a ballot me in your Governor for my second residency. I likewise glad. Be that as it may, I will before long baffle some of because a large number of you create squanders and void them on the middle and anticipate that legislature should pack them. We will pack them. However, you need to pay," he said.

He pledged that he should now uphold the Environmental laws of the express that would make guilty parties of Environmental laws pay the consequences. Amid his introduction address on May 29 for his second residency in office, Wike had proclaimed a highly sensitive situation on ecological sanitation in the state. Wike was talking on Sunday while tending to the third Session of the Eighth Synod of the Anglican Diocese of Niger Delta North at Saint Thomas Anglican Church, Diobu, Port Harcourt.

He lauded the Anglican Diocese of Niger Delta North driven by its Bishop, Rt.Rev.Wisdom Budu Ihunwo, for concocting the proposed speculations on the structure of a School and foundation of table water organization that won't just create income for the Diocese and act naturally dependent, however, offer work to skilled experts. In the interest of the Rivers State Government, Wike gave N100 million towards the foundation of the proposed School and a table water organization.

Wike said, "With your praiseworthy activities, I ask different groups to copy the Diocese for endeavoring to contribute because other than soul winning, you are likewise obeying God by going into ventures since God additionally affirms of it." He likewise glared at ministers who supposedly got associated with tally grabbing amid the last broad decision.

"How would you envision a pastor seizing polling booths? When we state that Christians ought to take an interest in legislative issues, it isn't for them to do unlawful things. "The congregation should train individuals who are associated with Electoral Malpractice. This will prevent others from wanting to do the same,", he said. He repeated his call for Christians to be engaged with dynamic legislative issues to stop the development of inadequate pioneers in the nation.

The Governor said that the terrible economy that has disabled the nation at the bureaucratic dimension was because of the way that unfit individuals were controlling that dimension of government. In a lesson, Anglican Bishop of Mbamili Diocese, Rt Rev Henry Okeke said Christians must utilize their situations to increase the gospel and improve the lives of others.

In the lesson moored on the subject of the Synod "Possess Till I come" the visitor Preacher, the Bishop of Mbamili Diocese, Rt.Rev.Henry Okeke reprimanded that in whatever positions people find themselves, whether in the religious or mainstream world they should realize that such situations are held in trust for God which they should give account whenever God requests of their stewardship. He said the achievement of a man ought to be decided by the lives of those he had the option to affect on. He cautioned Christian Leaders never to bow to weight and to terrorize, as they must help in protecting the confidence from the powers of obscurity.

read more: https://gistok.ng/ill-step-on-peoples-toes-in-environmental-sanitation-policies-wike/

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by johnkay1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Are just stepping on toes?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by FINESHIRT(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ok
Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by crackhouse(m): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Ur write up is smelling alcohol.

19 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2019
English pls angry angry

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2019
grin cheesy
crackhouse:

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by Dadurty(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Don’t step on toes ....break toes ,this is all about ecology factors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by Eroms4life17(m): 5:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Stream state kor pacific state ni. Either auto correct has done u great injustice or the writer is high on expired milk.

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by iammo(m): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2019
undecided

Talk talk Governor...
I will, i want to, we shall yen! yen! yen!
Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by JohnFrankling(m): 5:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Lake state Governor ni.
Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by obembet(f): 5:54am On Jun 03, 2019
I wish u really mean environmental .. Second term is not for the people... Its to treating people and embezzle thier money. Good luck to River state people. I don't just want to hear any complaint. They always report the case of killing by cultist in the state but the Governor pretend as if nothing happen. Cutting of head in the state is no more news.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by dingbang(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Long overdue, but I thank God my Governor is beginning to have sense. Rivers state is becoming a dumpsite, everywhere is just so dirty. He should set up a task force on sanitation and also provide big iron refuse collector where residents can offload their wastes into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by seanfer(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Gov Wike can you Sack your friend Who’s the head of the sanitation agency and also the PDP state chairman?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by Sunsets: 6:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Who wrote this? Abeg pay for my migraine drugs. Na wetin?
Besti40:
Streams State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has pledged to venture on the toes individuals as he takes off natural sanitation arrangements that will guarantee that the state capital, Port Harcourt is kept spotless and sound. "You individuals are cheerful you cast a ballot me in your Governor for my second residency. I likewise glad. Be that as it may, I will before long baffle some of because a large number of you create squanders and void them on the middle and anticipate that legislature should pack them. We will pack them. However, you need to pay," he said.

He pledged that he should now uphold the Environmental laws of the express that would make guilty parties of Environmental laws pay the consequences. Amid his introduction address on May 29 for his second residency in office, Wike had proclaimed a highly sensitive situation on ecological sanitation in the state. Wike was talking on Sunday while tending to the third Session of the Eighth Synod of the Anglican Diocese of Niger Delta North at Saint Thomas Anglican Church, Diobu, Port Harcourt.

He lauded the Anglican Diocese of Niger Delta North driven by its Bishop, Rt.Rev.Wisdom Budu Ihunwo, for concocting the proposed speculations on the structure of a School and foundation of table water organization that won't just create income for the Diocese and act naturally dependent, however, offer work to skilled experts. In the interest of the Rivers State Government, Wike gave N100 million towards the foundation of the proposed School and a table water organization.

Wike said, "With your praiseworthy activities, I ask different groups to copy the Diocese for endeavoring to contribute because other than soul winning, you are likewise obeying God by going into ventures since God additionally affirms of it." He likewise glared at ministers who supposedly got associated with tally grabbing amid the last broad decision.

"How would you envision a pastor seizing polling booths? When we state that Christians ought to take an interest in legislative issues, it isn't for them to do unlawful things. "The congregation should train individuals who are associated with Electoral Malpractice. This will prevent others from wanting to do the same,", he said. He repeated his call for Christians to be engaged with dynamic legislative issues to stop the development of inadequate pioneers in the nation.

The Governor said that the terrible economy that has disabled the nation at the bureaucratic dimension was because of the way that unfit individuals were controlling that dimension of government. In a lesson, Anglican Bishop of Mbamili Diocese, Rt Rev Henry Okeke said Christians must utilize their situations to increase the gospel and improve the lives of others.

In the lesson moored on the subject of the Synod "Possess Till I come" the visitor Preacher, the Bishop of Mbamili Diocese, Rt.Rev.Henry Okeke reprimanded that in whatever positions people find themselves, whether in the religious or mainstream world they should realize that such situations are held in trust for God which they should give account whenever God requests of their stewardship. He said the achievement of a man ought to be decided by the lives of those he had the option to affect on. He cautioned Christian Leaders never to bow to weight and to terrorize, as they must help in protecting the confidence from the powers of obscurity.

read more: https://gistok.ng/ill-step-on-peoples-toes-in-environmental-sanitation-policies-wike/

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by HappyPagan: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
Long overdue, but I thank God my Governor is beginning to have sense. Rivers state is becoming a dumpsite, everywhere is just so dirty. He should set up a task force on sanitation and also provide big iron refuse collector where residents can offload their wastes into.
Dirty, smelly, plastics everywhere. The state has been on auto-pilot the past few years... Just moving along cos time moves forward.

Nothing to boast of apart from a few roundabouts that have been turned to mini markets.

I for say may God help the state, but he has tried. The humans here need human help more.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2019
HappyPagan:

Dirty, smelly, plastics everywhere. The state has been on auto-pilot the past few years... Just moving along cos time moves forward.

Nothing to boast of apart from a few roundabouts that have been turned to mini markets.

I for say may God help the state, but he has tried. The humans here need human help more.
my brother, what do you expect when its leader is an agbero as well. grin anything just goes in rivers. People just selling on the roads.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by Pavore9: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Stream state kor pacific state ni. Either auto correct has done u great injustice or the writer is high on expired milk.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by HappyPagan: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
my brother, what do you expect when its leader is an agbero as well. grin anything just goes in rivers. People just selling on the roads.
This is beyond Wike and Amaechi. Its a cultural issue. Port Harcourt is a village. There is poverty in this town - mental, physical, spiritual poverty. No laws, just get loud voice and plenty muscle... You are good.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Wike shut up and work.
Your state is now known as the Rivers of blood.
Let us start reading about good news Rivers state once more.
If you like, step on bumbum, just start working!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by drshrewd: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2019
HappyPagan:

This is beyond Wike and Amaechi. Its a cultural issue. Port Harcourt is a village. There is poverty in this town - mental, physical, spiritual poverty. No laws, just get loud voice and plenty muscle... You are good.

shutup, during Amaechi's time PH was a garden. He used a technocrat as head of Riwama n u can see the effect on the environment. Wike rewarded his friend Philips Obua, the PDP state chairman, who know nothing about environmental sanitation with the position of sole administration of Riwama. So what do you expect

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by HappyPagan: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2019
drshrewd:

shutup,
It's a Monday morning, Mr shrewd. I apologize for the weekend you had. Embrace the possibilities a new week brings.

drshrewd:

during Amaechi's time PH was a garden.
A garden in which he planted bad seeds. What's your point?

drshrewd:

The fools you mention are not suffering from the pollution they have caused. The 'garden' is dead, yet you're building crosses.

APC and PDP will pass away
Wike and Amaechi too
But those plastics and that soot
They last forever.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by lonelydora: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Thank you Gov. Wike for chasing those sellers at Waterlines and Garrison junction. We now drive freely without any traffic at these junctions.

Please come and chase those still selling at Oil Mill and Eleme junction road sides. Your 'task force' you asked to chase them inside the market usually collect N200 daily from each seller and allow them to stay at the road side.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2019
This write up is from hell
Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by dedonfranco(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Without sentiment everybody knows Amaechi is a better Governor then Wike.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by jazzy16(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2019
That is what happens when we dont appoint capable hands to run government agencies always giving it out to cronies, friends. What does GoRound abi pdp state chairman know about environmental issues.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by babzo(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Mr Governor, please solve this issue of killings by cultists. It is a far more pressing issue.
Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2019
make we see na, it takes 5 days to remove broken down trucks from major roads in ph, these breakdowns happen during the rush hour on Mondays, wonder if it is staged, road users are at the mercy of the owners of these big trucks as they remove them only when they please, a good source of revenue for the state govt but off course they want easy money, they wont invest in tow trucks to remove broken fown vehicles obstructing traffic during rush hour.
Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by josh18(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2019
governor's dea spoil church for person,
I go enter church hear dis rubbish...
Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2019
seanfer:
Gov Wike can you Sack your friend Who’s the head of the sanitation agency and also the PDP state chairman?

no he cant do that, what he means by stepping on toes is to unleash his thugs on all business owners in the state to extort environmental levy, there is no interest in waste disposal as the major roads are overtaken by refuse.
Re: I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike by emajoe: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2019
crackhouse:

I weak o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) / Sanwo-Olu: Funds Spent By Governors On Security I Enough To Finance State Police / Soyinka Accuses Leaders Of Patronising Marabouts, Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.