Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ben-bruce Pictured Wt His Son, Cody Bruce During His Graduatn 4rm A High School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-bruce Pictured Wt His Son, Cody Bruce During His Graduatn 4rm A High School (474 Views)

Cody Murray Bruce: Ben Bruce Son, Graduates From High School / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ben-bruce Pictured Wt His Son, Cody Bruce During His Graduatn 4rm A High School by Kiddo01(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2019
The picture below pictures Ben Bruce, the common sense advocate with his son Cody Murray-Bruce during his graduation from a high school within the week. The man who advocated for Nigerian/local product whose son graduated from high school overseas

Re: Ben-bruce Pictured Wt His Son, Cody Bruce During His Graduatn 4rm A High School by Perkins1: 2:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!

(1) (Reply)

Excavator Helping People Cross Drainage In Oshodi - Lagos / Agege endorsement:You are on your own APC chieftains warn Onilu. / EFCC Vs Fayose: What Happened In Court On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.