Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Infinix S4 Vs Redmi Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S4 Vs Redmi Note 7 (1116 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S4 Vs Redmi Note 7 by iconix(m): 2:13am On Jun 03, 2019
Infinix recently launched the hot s4 smartphone a successor to their previous hot s3 smartphone along the same redmi entered the Nigeria market with their recently released redmi not 7.Now both devices are between the same price range which will make some people wondering on which phone to buy. After reading this article you will be able to make the right decision, continue reading..

Display
The infinix S4 has a 6.26inch hd+ display on a resolution of 1520 x 720p with a water drop notch housing the front facing camera while the redmi note 7has a slightly bigger 6.3inch display on a resolution of 2340 x 1080p with a circular notch on the screen and speaker, on the bottom of the display is where you have the notification led. The redmi note 7 also has a more smaller chin and thin bezels unlike the s4. When it comes to the display the redmi note 7 beats the infinix S4 here. You have a full HD display on the redmi note 7 while the infinix S4 has an hd+ display.

Hardware and software
When it comes to the hardware and software, the infinix S4 runs on MediaTek Helio p22 which has an Octa core processor clocked at 2.0ghz alongside a power VR GE8320 GPU for gaming paired with a 3gb and 32gb rom or a 6gb ram and a 64gb rom. Storage can be extended to 128gb.while on the redmi note 7 you have a better snapdragon 660 which has an Octa core processor clocked 2.2ghz with Adreno 512 GPU for graphics or gaming. It comes in three configurations which include 3gb to 32gb rom or 4gb to 64gb rom or 4gb to 128gb rom and it could be extended to 256gb via micro SD. The snapdragon 660 on the redmi note 7 will handle graphics or gaming smoothly unlike the s4. Multitasking on the redmi note 7 will be more faster than on the infinix S4 because redmi note 7 offers more speed of 2.2ghz unlike the s4 which has 2.0ghz. Though both devices are running on the same Android 9.0 Pie, so when it comes to the hardware and software category, the redmi note 7 takes this one.

Camera
Moving on to the camera department, the infinix S4 has a 32mp front selfie camera while on the rear you have a triple camera setup which is the 8mp for dept sensing, 13mp main camera and 2mp for Ultra wide angle with quad flash and finger prints sensor. On the redmi note 7 you have a 13mp front camera and the back you have a dual camera setup which is the 48mp main sensor and a 5mp depth sensing camera. Both devices doesn't have a front selfie flash, The redmi note 7 has a notification led underneath the display but s4 doesn't have this feature but as far picture clarity and sharp images goes, here are the pictures taken with both devices. You be the judge.

Design
On the design department here the infinix S4 spot a glass Back which looks glossy and shiny while the redmi note 7 spot a 2.5d glass which protects the phones body. So for the sake of that 2.5d glass, I will choose the redmi note 7 in the body structure and durability but that depends on you anyways. If you are the type that handles smartphones properly s4 is for you but if you are that careless person person I advice you go for the redmi note 7, if you still want s4 you might need to get a case for it.

Source :https://gadgetgists.com/mobile-phones/

1 Like

Re: Infinix S4 Vs Redmi Note 7 by Archangels2(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Really? Yu just copied exactly what was said in the video here
Re: Infinix S4 Vs Redmi Note 7 by obinna58(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2019
S4 vs Rn7

grin that's incomparable, the name infinix alone is a disaster

5 Likes

Re: Infinix S4 Vs Redmi Note 7 by iconix(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Archangels2:
Really? Yu just copied exactly what was said in the video here
wow you watch my videos? Thanks for watching,i just launched a new blog
Re: Infinix S4 Vs Redmi Note 7 by iconix(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2019
obinna58:
S4 vs Rn7

chai grin
obinna58:
S4 vs Rn7

chai

(1) (Reply)

[SOLD] Factory Unlocked Iphone XR For Sale / I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) / Shop Easy: Updated Price List For Itel Android Phones 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.