Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) (46740 Views)

Reno Omokri: In Big Surprise, Peter Obi Surges Ahead Strongly In Lagos / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles / Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Gandollar:
Why not ask him to help you get out of this shit hole...
Wetin concern me concern am?
When I have enough cash I will take off myself.

So he should come and live here to satisfy your senseless libido right?
Since he has the audacity to troll on social media he should show us he has the guts to do so in real life.

Let me tell you, the tyrant in Abuja will die a most disgraceful death if he doesn't desist from harassing innocent Nigerians! The jubilation that will greet his tragedy would be child's play compared to that of his mentor Abacha.
If words could kill we will change presidents and politicians every week.
It’s unfortunate the world doesn’t work in such way.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Gandollar:
I can never wish to have a father whose end product is a zombie.

I can never have a female/male whose end product is a Igbos
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by SarkinYarki: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Tell yr coward boss to come back home

he will not come back home so kill yaself
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Gandollar(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
meobizy:

Wetin concern me concern am?
When I have enough cash I will take off myself.

Since he has the audacity to troll on social media he should show us he has the guts to do so in real life.

If words could kill we will change presidents and politicians every week.
It’s unfortunate the world doesn’t work in such way.
Pls stop regurgitating! How old are you please? You are painfully ignorant.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Gandollar(f): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
olagbola55:

I can never have a female/male whose end product is a Igbos
E pain am grin
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Is04970: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Tell that to Reno Mumukri.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Gandollar(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin Easy bro.
Jason if you call me bro again, I'll ask you to choose between sighting the moon and inheriting 72 kpekus. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gandollar:
Pls stop regurgitating! How old are you please? You are painfully ignorant.
Regurgitating what?
I have made my opinion known as well as you did yours.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Gandollar(f): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
meobizy:

Regurgitating what?
I have made my opinion known as well as you did yours.
And I so wished there was a down-vote button here.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by owoshuyi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Are u a christian music singer sir? cos I am too.
RomeoEmpire:
HELP!!!
PLEASE HOW DO I GET A GOOD CHRISTIAN SONG PROMOTER??
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by firo08(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Is04970:
Very useless thing.
I smell hatred.
Continue
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by JasonScoolari: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gandollar:
Jason if you call me bro again, I'll ask you to choose between sighting the moon and inheriting 72 kpekus. undecided
Lol, sorry.

Thought you were a guy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Gandollar(f): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, sorry.

Thought you were a guy.
Never bro.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gandollar:
And I so wished there was a down-vote button here.
I agree.
I forgot how pointless Nairaland arguments were.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by RichBoy247: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Tell yr coward boss to come back home

He doesn't like Nigeria's prisons.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Makschinchin: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Zoharariel:
Reno Omokiri-kiri aka Wendell Simlin Eleribu! grin

So you only stopped plaiting your hair because no one could do it better? Not because you became a born again or a pastor? grin

1 Peter 3:3 & 4 - Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear” grin

Anybody that leaves his wife with this charlattan will find out the true definition of adultery.

Pastor Reno, let us keep deceiving the gullible Christians on the social media since dem no wan get sense. grin

Please stop quoting Bible verses out of context. You made bold the "braiding of hair" part but left out the "clothing you wear". If you're saying braiding of hair is wrong using that passage, will you also say same for clothing you wear?
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by RomeoEmpire(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
owoshuyi:
Are u a christian music singer sir? cos I am too.
My brother is. Please hit me up on WhatsApp 08069341328. Thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by MrMou: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gandollar:
At what point is this supposed to be funny, please?
Our extremely deluded & dumb IPIGs & PDP sycophants will always crack the daftest jokes & give themselves 1000 likes & shares! grin
What a people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Annie939(f): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
is this man not a pastor?
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Gandollar(f): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
MrMou:

At what point is this supposed to be funny, please?
Our extremely deluded & dumb IPIGs & PDP sycophants will always crack the daftest jokes & give themselves 1000 likes & shares! grin
What a people!
At least the daft joke cracked you up a little. Cheer up.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Jadsy01(f): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ihedioha gives Okorocha 24 hours to handover -

The Imo state governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has given the immediate past Governor of Imo, Rochas Okorocha up to midnight of Tuesday, June 4, 2019, to do a proper handover to his government.
Ihedioha spoke at the Government House in Owerri, during the swearing into office of the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Uche Onyeaguocha and Chief of Staff, Chris Okewulonu.

Read more here and also win our daily airtime give away - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/03/ihedioha-gives-okorocha-24-hours-to-handover-ladun-liadis-blog/
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by MrMou: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gandollar:
At least the daft joke cracked you up a little. Cheer up.
Not the dumb joke! Such jokes only crack mor0ns up!
What's funny is how a people can collectively be so deluded & daft!

Cheers! grin
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by deegov: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
I knew it this guy is a clown
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Gandollar(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
MrMou:

Not the dumb joke! Such jokes only crack mor0ns up!
What's funny is how a people can collectively be so deluded & daft!

Cheers! grin
Well after all said and done, Yoruba mooslims are inferior to hausa mooslims.
Re: Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

..but smarter than you.

Obviously not as shallow as yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) / Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.