Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy (6988 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. / Slow Decision-making Fuels Agitation – Kabiru Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by Smartjeezy(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Baba go slow...
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by dwas: 6:45am On Jun 03, 2019
goduzu:
I dreamt dat amechi was dropped and ambode was giving appointed

May that dream of Ambode being appointed never come true. He's not a team player. He's self seeking and does not believe in continuation.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by olas24u(f): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2019
I really don't know why some people don't want their country to be great and respected.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by dazzlingd(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Nothing good about a slow decision maker....it shows lack of creativity, confidence and sensitivity of the seriousness of situations..... I pray for better leaders with the energy and mental ability to lead this country forward. Buhari is slow, call a spade a spade
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by dazzlingd(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2019
dwas:

May that dream of Ambode being appointed never come true. He's not a team player. He's self seeking and does not believe in continuation.

Well said, ambode is self ambitious and in search for projects that will earn him self praises....he is not a leader
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by SoNature(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2019
post=78969157:

If Amaechi is not dropped, please do not do something dangerous to yourself please.
Your family still need you.

The most hardworking and most performing Minister should be dropped all because you are sick of the good projects happening all over the nation?!

Pathetic soul.
Delusional tin!

I am not a Buhari's fan.
I am not an APC fan either.
But I do agree with you this time.
Amaechi was the best minister of the last administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by GMbuharii: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Hotzone:
More than fives years now and the economy has been on its worst

Chai!!! See panel beating

grin
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by newproject(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Slow and steady
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by NwaliE01: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2019
I am expecting anything from Buhari's Government so that the disappointment will not be so severe.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by Gkemz: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2019
It will take 'baba go slow' another 6months to form his government to be ruled by liars, thieves and deceivers and Judases who are ready to sell themselves and lick the sores of the Fulanis.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by israelmao(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Those are drunk with hypocrisy and sentiment are still lurking in the corner.They avoid those who constructively criticize Buhari like a plague.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by azikiweironsi(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Baba please you too start something. No time for all these travelling and meetings that has no economic effect on the Nation. Borrow a leaf from Lagos State governor now. Ha!! Abi na like this we go dey go?
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by grandstar(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Too me, the delay is pardonable. What is unpardonably is that the economy will continue with the same ruinous economic policies initiated by PMB.

The multiple exchange policies will still continue along. with the ban of sales of forex to importers of 42 products from the CBN window down.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by EdenH: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2019
post=78969157:

If Amaechi is not dropped, please do not do something dangerous to yourself please.
Your family still need you.

The most hardworking and most performing Minister should be dropped all because you are sick of the good projects happening all over the nation?!

Pathetic soul.
Delusional tin!

Only the willfuly blind and the enemies of the country will try to deny this truth.
Do not divert the topic, talk about the issue on the table.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by AerialMapper: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Baba no clue!!! After the long wait, you'll see the same dead tired names as cabinet members. It is not as if the delay is due to selecting the right people, it is because of the sheer number of parasites all fighting over positions.

An election was won months ago and no cabinet-in-waiting. I love the British, even the opposition parties have shadow cabinets.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Baba Lifeless is always predictable, he doesn't know what he's doing.... A lifeless snail piloting the affairs of this nation has made us a laughing stock to the rest of the World.

Take a look at the marvellous work Paul Kagame is doing in Rwanda.

Inside Oluwole Result he fail maths and economics, inside Oluwole fake ooo, a man that did not pass any military exams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
:Is a gradual process...not really slow...D....happy holiday Tuesday and Wednesday tongue

Go and read Paul Kagame, the world need fast thinkers, solution solvers, this is a digital world, where we now have machine learning learning as a course self, ArtificIal intelligence, damn the word slow and steady, as Nigeria we need barrier breakers, a man who failed maths and economics inside Oluwole result, inside fake result still fail, failed all military exams, a lucky man to have enjoyed Nigeria quota system military then, in present day Military He would be a retire sergeant
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by specie103(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Does anyone remember "snail DNS"...

If you can't, buhari and that DNS has the same similarities grin grin
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by Timijo(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Nawa for Baba poo.

Today is my birthday, show me some love.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by Niceman4u(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Baba Lifeless is always predictable, he doesn't know what he's doing.... A lifeless snail piloting the affairs of this nation has made us a laughing stock to the rest of the World.

Ah! pls don't mention Paul Kagame whenever this slowpoke of a man called Buhari talked about.
Paul Kagame is intellectually miles ahead of Buahri.
Rwanda had Rwanda one of the best countries to live in Africa while Buhari just made Nigeria one of the worst places to live.
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by StoneLucifer: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What is Paul Kagame doing? Have u been to Rwanda to assess their standard of living or asked their indegenes how they rate Kagame? If u have no concrete facts aside what u read on social media, then just keep quiet...
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by SarkinYarki: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Only retards and stark fools still believe Buhari Buhari can be do anything useful
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by Kennydoc(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2019
SoNature:

I am not a Buhari's fan.
I am not an APC fan either.
But I do agree with you this time.
Amaechi was the best minister of the last administration.

The whole praise people are giving Amaechi is all hype.
Do you know the minister of transport in Jonathan's tenure? He oversaw the construction of Kaduna to Abuja standard gauge, and the project was over 80% complete by handover in 2015. Infact, all the tracks had been laid. It was remaining the construction of the stations. Amaechi's input wasn't really needed in finishing it up, cos everything had been set in motion.

In a similar manner, Lagos to Ibadan standard gauge hasn't been finished in one tenure. If Buhari had lost that election, it would have been Atiku's government that would finish it up. Forget the commissioning Buhari and Amaechi did few months ago. That was simply for campaign, as the project was still far from being completed.

That project is being handled by a China Civil, and they are doing the job. The only input Amaechi is probably making is gingering them to hasten up, but still, they haven't been amazingly speedy with it.
Why then do we keep hearing people praise Amaechi like that?
Re: How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy by biztip: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
economy wey dn die since 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) / Gov. Masari, Alhaji Nasir Ado Bayero Bar Kolade Alabi Emerge MOP Patrons / No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.