Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye (6979 Views)

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye / Which Politician Is Sponsoring This Boy Against Ipob~pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
It baffles me when I see Nigerians fighting themselves because of Politicians.

I understand the hardship in the country but that doesn't give you the chance to fight your fellow citizens because of a politician.

Don't forget that some people fought themselves because of the current President of this country and yet, he failed the country in countless ways.

What is the assurance that the politician you're dying or fighting for will even remember you when he attains the position?

What is the assurance that such Politician will deliver as expected if elected?

Many are dead just by fighting for these politicians.

They create enmity amongst us and use it against us.

I understand that you will have your own candidate but why fight other people because of your candidate?

You can convince people with facts and politely but not by circulating fake news and trying to drag other people into mud.

I am always sad when I see youths dragging themselves unnecessarily on social media platforms.

Most of the children of these politicians are abroad enjoying their lives while some Nigerians are busy fighting each other.

The most interesting part is that most of the politicians you're busy dying and fighting for are great friends. They are all enjoying their lives while using you to play politics.

Please let's stop this act and make sure you come out and vote come 2023. Stop fighting others because of Politicians as they don't worth dying for.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by donjazet(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
OP, what you are asking for is impossible!

It is impossible because you are asking me, a Peter Obi supporter not to fight an urchin.

Someone that that is purposely trying to gaslight others into supporting another failure.
When I see a Tinubu supporter online. I am scared! I am scared for my future because I can't believe that someone is asking me to support a candidate and by extension a party that has failed us completely in every single metric of governance.

From security of lives and property of it's citizens, to the economy, to education, to healthcare. They have failed at everything for 7 whole years and I see people saying we should support and vote for the APC again?

Am I mad to do that? Is that person not insulting my sensibilities? Is the person mad? Is he blind?

So no!!! Anywhere I see an agbadorian, I must match madness with madness because one has to be mad to still support this Tinubu in the first place.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by longetivity(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu and Pandora supporters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by GodsOwnMan: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
eboes cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by yomi961: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yes you are right.
It is our patriotic duty to vote out the demonic party.
if we don't kill APC as a party, APC will kill us.
Meanwhile atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by iamyemiakins(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu & Pitobi urchins and fight

4 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by iamyemiakins(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
yomi961:
Yes you are right.
It is our patriotic duty to vote out the demonic party.
if we don't kill APC as a party, APC will kill us.
Meanwhile atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land.

3 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by iamyemiakins(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you're thinking of voting APC in 2023, you're one of the biggest problems we have in this country.

31 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Most of the children of these politicians are abroad enjoying their lives while some Nigerians are busy fighting each other.

The most interesting part is that most of the politicians you're busy dying and fighting for are great friends. They are all enjoying their lives while using you to play politics.

These are the greatest points, if anyone fails to understand these, then there is a problem.

8 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by AntiChristian: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2022
None o! I dislike politics sef. There you'll see the so called religious people telling lies to promote their preferred candidate and looking for ways to bring down other candidates!

Voting is voluntary according to the constitution. It's not compulsory. Voting any candidate is your choice and nobody should take that away from you!

3 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by nairalee(m): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Yes their own children are busy marrying each other and creating a better future due their unborn children.

Let's spend that energy on more Yuseful things like Obidiently voting them out

9 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Dessyeghez: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2022
I will fight foolish people who refused to get sense, urchins

4 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by tsspsolutions: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Fighting anyone because of a hopeless politician doesn’t make any sense.

3 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by lexy2014: 5:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Baba, Dem no go hear. Most of these so called supporters have pea sized brains. Instead of fighting for the constitution, they are fighting for men like them

5 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by HIPROFILE(m): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Vote for a better Naija and not another level of suffering after they offered us next level of suffering and anguish.

3 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Jamiubond009(m): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Peter Obi,...yes.Yekini Amuda Ogunlere,..not so much tongue

2 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by RealLagosBoy: 5:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Tell Tinubu Urchins. Their mental slavery and zero sense of reasoning is on another level.

1 Like

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Hungry Tinubu urchins and miscreants who cannot afford 3 square meals a day will still be jumping like demented orangutans and insulting people just for plates of amala and ewedu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by chatinent: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2022
I have no time for any.
Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by jetpack(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by tiswell(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2022
True
Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Apexmoh: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Especially that walking corpse a.k.a agbado & cassava regional dealer.

1 Like

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Tribal: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Antoinemercer: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Anyone who votes for Tinubu is an enemy of Nigeria who should be burnt to ashes

2 Likes

Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by holluwizzy: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Fact
Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by bennybuhari: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2022
everybody knows that already
Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by MNDY(m): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=donjazet post=115360658]OP, what you are asking for is impossible!

It is impossible because you are asking me, a Peter Obi supporter not to fight an urchin.

Someone that that is purposely trying to gaslight others into supporting another failure.

There is one i.d.iot BATist I try so hard to get away from his surrounding anytime I hear him trying to justify voting for Tinubu. The guy is sooo stupid that if I don't excuse myself, I will fight him one day. And we meet very well at the place where I see him. How can a Christian because of tribal sentiment be even bold enough in public drumming support for Tinubu despite insulting Christianity with Muslim-Muslim ticket, old age and incompetency. The i.di.ot strongly believes Tinubu will attract money/investment to SW and believes Tinubu made Lagos when in fact, Lagos was very good and Tinubu came to actually make Lagos uninhabitable.
Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by pepetua(m): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Yes you are right but not when Peter Obi is involve.
Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Riptider(f): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Glow unlimited data still on fire
Message me to get the tweak
Re: No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye by Itoro350(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2022
I WILL FIGHT FOR PETER OBI BECAUSE GOD TELL ME THAT HE REALLY WANT TO USE HIM AND DELIVER NIGERIA. UP OBI FOR LIFE.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Gov. Tambuwal Unveils New Cabinet / EFCC Arrests Four INEC Officials For Diverting N84.6 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.